It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 386
<< 383  384  385   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Evening, folks.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but POTUS has just federalized the Minnesota National Guard to quell the riot in Minneapolis. I was following all of the developments last night and I'm behind on the thread, but maybe someone here can correct me if I'm wrong. The information on all this stuff is a little scant since we are in unchartered territory. POTUS can federalize the guard and mobilize them without the consent of the Governors of the states, but only after local leadership has basically ceded control of the situation (insurrection act?). Well, that happened last night when the Minnesota Governor got in front of a camera and basically said they had lost control of Minneapolis. But what I found strange about it was that the Governor never attempted to use the National Guard AND basically told the police to stand down. The Governor never even attempted to do his job.

Anyways, that happened at like 1am this morning and I've been confused all day long as to why POTUS hadn't mobilized the guard since the moment that press conference ended. Either way though, this is a good thing. It's time to put this stuff to rest. I'm also curious if this is a nation wide mobilization or if it applies only to the Minnesota Guard. These are strange, unprecedented times as we all know. We are currently under three separate national emergency orders due to the coronavirus hoax. (which by the way, just disappeared as if by magic as POTUS claimed it would)

Is this the end game, ya'll? Are these the riots Q forecasted?

EDIT -- my post is misleading. POTUS didn't federalize them. What happened was he apparently called the Minnesota Governor and offered to send in active duty troops and "intelligence" to help quell this thing and that finally got the Governor's butt in gear. But in any event, Guard is now mobilized in Minnesota.
edit on 30-5-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Need an elite sniper on top of WH. The first Molotov Cocktail making its way thru the crowd should get detonated “in hand”. That’ll squash the uprising.

I’m still in favor of letting a few lions out of local zoos into the riot zone. Dispersing would accelerate.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I’m still in favor of letting a few lions out of local zoos into the riot zone. Dispersing would accelerate.

Best. Idea. Ever.

Most folks aren't afraid of the cops in this state, but a few of these guys walking down the street and I know they'll all run home.

BTW. All folks getting hired, or other, who have their participation on their social media should be shunned.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Best. Idea. Ever.

Most folks aren't afraid of the cops in this state, but a few of these guys walking down the street and I know they'll all run home.

BTW. All folks getting hired, or other, who have their participation on their social media should be shunned.

Wouldn't that be a funny headline....whoops....the NY Zoo was overrun with rioters and they accidentally released the lion, tiger and gorilla cages.....

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So I live in a snobby suburb of Milwaukee.

They have just used the EAS to tell people to go home to be in compliance with a curfew I knew nothing about.

I'd like to thank the a**hole in charge for giving me a heart attack.

🤬🤬🤬
edit on 5/31/2020 by Creep Thumper because: SPELLING.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
(partial). Q4325

[D]s in coordination w/ [D]&[F] assets have launched [as known] a full-scale insurgency attack against the people of the United States in an effort to regain power by any means necessary.
All assets deployed.

This is serious. This isn't 2014. This isn't Ferguson. This is real real.

Infiltration instead of invasion. Somebody called up their dogs.

With so much "monitoring" of every second of activity in America, why can't the NSA/MILITARY/DOJ leadership say, "Mr President, these 5 nutjobs organized these riots." and the President say, "Ok...go get em!" ?? (Like they did Roger Stone)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Sounds like another test of Sheeple Obedience.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sounds like another test of Sheeple Obedience.

It was stupid. I looked at the local newspaper's website. The curfew was supposed to start at 2100.

The EAS broadcast was at around 2220.

W T F .

Incidentally, normal traffic right now. I don't think anyone cares about the curfew. 😋👍

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: queenofswords
(partial). Q4325

[D]s in coordination w/ [D]&[F] assets have launched [as known] a full-scale insurgency attack against the people of the United States in an effort to regain power by any means necessary.
All assets deployed.

This is serious. This isn't 2014. This isn't Ferguson. This is real real.

Infiltration instead of invasion. Somebody called up their dogs.

With so much "monitoring" of every second of activity in America, why can't the NSA/MILITARY/DOJ leadership say, "Mr President, these 5 nutjobs organized these riots." and the President say, "Ok...go get em!" ?? (Like they did Roger Stone)

If I read this correctly it will happen. As I understand it access to the NSA archives bypasses usual protocols due to The War footing put forth when they attempted to take out DJT.

Now, Antifa and BLM are Sorosian creations - I'm sure there are others involved. So as soon as this kicked of I expect, EXPECT, that their assets were seized due to our favorite EO and others.

So tomorrow they wake up with no money and no way to complain about it. BLM can't say our 250 million endowment for rioting was confiscated, we want it back.

I EXPECT this. Remember, they could have been a real "peace for change" group, but the minute they sent one person via plane, or paid for a pallet of bricks they whole thing goes poof.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
.....Wonder Where is the "nothing's going on" crowd ? ... probably prot/jes/cting ..

Carry on ....

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
To break up the doom and gloom ....let's play what's in a name ? "Projection" Version .. here's an appropriate entry ... Covers alot of bases ...given the tendacy of the news cycle

Supposed Officer (badge in question ) taking a knee on Floyd
CHAUVIN
Coincidence ?

edit on 5302020 by MetalThunder because: Curious subconscious ly

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I got a text at 11:30pm saying my county (Cook Co. / Chicago) is under curfew until 6am. I wonder if Illinois is trying to work another angle, to get the $40 Billion bailout it wants from U.S. Taxpayers/Treasury?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Interesting perception...

@BigBrotherGOD1

(Thread) The Bible mentions a few riots, none of them favorably. Paul was the victim of rioters on several occasions (2 Corinthians 6:5; Acts 17:5; 19:23–41). In each case, jealousy and deception were at the heart of the riot.

...In other words, those who incite riots today use the same tactics that the scribes and Pharisees used in Jesus’ day.

Fun Fact: I caught a charge of "Inciting a Riot". Stupid local cop was so fast to write me a fistful of tickets for getting into a fight, he put down the wrong section....I assume so, because there needs to BE a riot for someone to incite one. Pretty sure I was the only person ever charged with that in this mediocre town.

When it comes down to it, I have some street cred.
edit on 30-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Many have been mentioning this throughout the day and Ive been trying to explain to them this is normal for when they touch down on the barges at sea. The camera never cuts out when they make the landing on Land. This is why and explained in 5 minutes
It is nothing nefarious.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Sit Rep.

Peaceful protesters looting nearby.

Likely I'll see the stuff on the sidewalk for sale tomorrow at low low prices.

The local news ghouls seem to be pigs in S#$% over this, yet still can't provide a single piece of useful information. They all need to go up against the wall first.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
So I live in a snotty suburb of Milwaukee.
used to be a
They have just used the EAS to tell people to go home to be in compliance with a curfew I knew nothing about.

I'd like to thank the a**hole in charge for giving me a heart attack.

🤬🤬🤬

Is an EAS a type of loud speaker ? A " Good Morning Vietnam Speaker " in the Walmart parking lot sure startled me, out of nowhere this robotic female voice starts blasting ridiculous Kung-Flu safety procedures, lines on where to walk, MAZES to walk through to get in only ONE exit / entrance......Shame to me, I really needed 6 bags of soil, lmao, swore I was done after the locked up socks and soap at Christmas....but yeah,,,Enough is Enough....I did politely share my customer experience with a "manager"....customer service used to be a BIG Deal, and maybe, just maybe, this manager will have the guts to say at the next BS meeting... " The loud speakers, painted lines, and blocked entrances make our customers very uncomfortable, it's a silly waste of time and money and We can't BREATH in these friggin masks! "

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Next thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 383  384  385   >>

join