It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sometimes i can't shake the feeling that there are some influential groups that would like to hijack, the momentum Q generated, and every now and then they show in this thread...
It makes me laugh

And i think....
This is bigger than you imagine and nothing can stop what is coming, but keep trying

Sincerely NC

edit on 22-4-2020 by NoConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
New thread... Let the Black Swan theories roll...

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know."
- Donald Rumsfeld

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
In other news, How stupid is AOC?
The World may never find out.

Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called for a national work boycott, saying when businesses re-open people should refuse to go back to work.

link

I can see she's been leading by example.......

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
AG Barr Didn’t Rule Out Durham Probe Indictments Dropping Just Before Presidential Election

“The investigation of U.S. Attorney John Durham into the circumstances surrounding the surveillance of President Trump’s campaign, transition and early administration, does that investigation remain on track, undisturbed by the virus?” Hewitt asked.

“Yes,” Barr replied.

“Oh, so it would not matter in your view if there is an investigation and the day before the election someone is indicted?” Hewitt asked.

To which Barr replied [emphasis added]:

Well, there–you know–I think, you know, in its core, the idea is: you don’t go after candidates. You don’t indict candidates–or perhaps someone that’s sufficiently close to a candidate that is essentially the same, you know, within a certain number of days before an election. But, you know, as I say, I don’t think any of the people whose actions are under review by Durham fall into that category.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Good choice! Reminds me of being a teenager and buying the single.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
Sometimes i can't shake the feeling that there are some influential groups that would like to hijack, the momentum Q generated, and every now and then they show in this thread...
It makes me laugh

And i think....
This is bigger than you imagine and nothing can stop what is coming, but keep trying

Sincerely NC

NC, it is remarkable how the collective of Anons - active and passive, have worked relentlessly to understand a slice of what is transpiring. A collective of millions learning, creating, sharing - rinse and repeat. Ever evolving.

At the very LEAST the Q drops demonstrate mathematically impossible AI or more in the design of drops, tweets, links etc. Hell, they scan the entire web, all tweets, news articles, documents, AND more.

YET, and I mean YET, a middle aged guy living with is mom, working on an aged PC has not only Q figured out, but everything else in all of creation.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Astronomers Find First-Ever Collision of Black Holes With a Strange Mass Discrepancy

This was observed in GW 190412, which produced (among the family of chirps usually found in a black hole merger) two distinct frequencies, as though two guitar strings were vibrating simultaneously, a dyad of frequencies.

Amazingly, these frequencies were the equivalent of five notes apart - what is known as a perfect fifth. When you start singing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, the first two twinkles constitute this musical interval.

sciencealert

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It is all so crazy isn't it...

a reply to: crankyoldman
edit on 22-4-2020 by NoConspiracy because: Reply

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Dash and everyone else, even the non-participants, thanks again for another installment of this magnificent rabbit-hole of a thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't believe that times ages us. We move through time ( or time moves through us), we grow, mature, expand, evolve and adapt but we don't degenerate with time

What degenerates (diseases) us is stress -- trauma, pain, anxiety, paranoia, frustration, anger, rage, fatigue, depression, shame, guilt and fear

What emotional range does MSM (and many other branches of this system) focus on?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Are these Q threads just a place to party? What am I missing?

I mean when ever I click one I don't see anything new, just the same stuff from the previous Q threads copy and pasted.

Are there bread crumbs that I'm missing?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Are these Q threads just a place to party? 

Nobody is forcing you to click on them. If they aren't to your liking, you could always just go on about your day.

In other news, there is an update on the Durham investigation. He has added prosecutors to his team.

www.cnn.com...

Interesting to see CNN relaying this.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Twitter Link

This is an absolutely riveting broadcast from a former black ops member for the CIA. The video on the tweet starts at a time stamp about an hour in and this guy is talking for 2 hours about a lot crazy stuff he experienced and the cover ups on cover ups starting back during the 80s. Gulf war. Waco. OKC bombing. Worth the listen.

Also the twitter handle in question is very in tune with Q and has made several predictions that have come to pass.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

In other news, there is an update on the Durham investigation. He has added prosecutors to his team.

www.cnn.com...

Interesting to see CNN relaying this.

Not sure if adding violent crimes and narcotics personnel is suggestive, if even true, but it is interesting. I'll refrain from speculation, but it does ring a bell for me. From your link:

In recent weeks Durham has added to his team of investigators who operate in Connecticut and Washington, DC, including FBI agents and the chief of the violent crimes and narcotics section in the US Attorney's Office in Washington, Anthony Scarpelli, people familiar with the probe said.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Number one of course this is a party.

Secondly the beginning of each thread is usually a recap of the last thread except I've had a lot going on and I haven't been able to do that so much lately.

3 the last Q drop was a picture of the two lanterns in the church window which signaled Paul Revere's historic ride. two if by sea

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Are these Q threads just a place to party? 

Nobody is forcing you to click on them. If they aren't to your liking, you could always just go on about your day.

I'm not bashing the thread. I'm trying to discern a point to it.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join