It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
I drive people for LYFT approximately 5 hours every day. They always ask me why I'm not afraid. (No mask, gloves, etc.)

I simply tell them that the 100,000 people who have died from Covid-19 and Flu combined this year, only amount to 3/100th of 1% (0.03%) of the U.S. population. Not worth being concerned about odds of dying which are that small. Then they complain about how the media and governor makes it seem so bad. Depending on the person, I'll either explain the Hoax, or just shrug my shoulders and blame it on politics.

Care, you are a legend. I so admire your tenacity and dedication to the Great Awakening. As do many others.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Good point, but why don't people just wait a day then post the actual wording used from the presser?

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.

Q Mr. Bryant, are we simplifying it too much by saying that it’d be better with the warmer weather and the sun coming out more and more, that people would be outside than staying inside their home, confined to the four walls of their house?

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: It would be irresponsible for us to say that we feel that the summer is just going to totally kill the virus and that if it’s a free-for-all and that people ignore those guidelines. That is not the case.

We have an opportunity, though, to get ahead with what we know now and factor that into the decision making for what opens and what doesn’t.

THE PRESIDENT: But so are you saying, on surfaces, the heat, the hot summer, and whatever other conditions — humidity and lack of humidity — that that would have an impact so that on surfaces, where it can be picked up, it will die fairly quickly in the summer, whereas in the winter, it wouldn’t die so quickly?

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Yes, Mr. President. When it’s exposed to UV rays — take playground equipment, for example: The UV rays hitting a piece of playground equipment will kill the virus when it hits that — when it hits on the playground equipment. But underneath, where the sun does not get, if someone touched that and had it on their hands, it could still be there, right? Because it has to be in direct light of the UV rays.

THE PRESIDENT: If it’s on somebody’s hands, right?

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Yes.

THE PRESIDENT: And they haven’t touched their face and all of the things that we’ve all been —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: If it’s exposed to the sun, it’ll —

But what the media heard was "Trump says to start free-basing Lysol to stop the virus"

I don't know what's sadder; how the media keeps doing the same thing and people fall for it, or how people fail to get the facts for themselves.

***EDITED BECASUE OF SOME PEOPLE***

Q in this quote means the questioner, it doesn't mean "Q" as in the person/place/thing behind the topics in this thread

edit on 24-4-2020 by Guyfriday because: I hurt my head rolling my eyes

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You know how you begin a research and find yourself somewhere and you really can't remember the circuitous route you took to get there? But, when you find yourself there, you realize there is a synchronicity you just have to share?

I found myself on this twit and because of our discussion here the other night regarding the mobius strip, I thought it might be interesting to share. It makes a connection to Sun Pharma and HCQ to Q#3975.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: keystonemadman

Welcome, greetings and salutations KSM.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Is Fauci Bill Gates' Mini-me? He is about the right height?

I sense some Dr Evil memes coming on...
edit on 24-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

Resignation called out.

Also interesting...

CNN’s Jeff Zucker Says Most Of Workforce Won’t Return To Offices Before Early September

In an email to employees obtained by Deadline, Zucker wrote that they are currently at about 10% of their workforce around the globe still going to their offices, and that number will increase to around 15% in early June.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Side note: Stephenson was also the National Chair of the Boy Scouts of America from 2016 to 2018.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dont have time for a full decode but POTUS did a TYPO tweet this morning:
Original at 09:56:51

Great conversation with President Lenin Moreno of the Republic of Equador. We will be sending them desperately needed Ventilators, of which we have recently manufactured many, and helping them in other ways. They are fighting hard against CoronaVirus!

Corrected at 09:59:34

Great conversation with President Lenin Moreno of the Republic of Ecuador. We will be sending them desperately needed Ventilators, of which we have recently manufactured many, and helping them in other ways. They are fighting hard against CoronaVirus!

1) Equador becomes Ecuador.... QC or CQ (Chloroquine),

2) Timestamp difference:
09:59:34
minus
09:56:51
=
02:43
Q243 Saudi Arabia Controlled US Politicians

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thank-you CrankyOldMan. That's great news about CNN's holding company's CEO resigning. Jeff Zucker (CNN's CEO) needs to go next....followed by whatever Anti-America terrorist is in charge of MSNBC.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Interesting reaction from Baby Talk Birx...

Clip

Sunlight can equal vitamin D, so the "hint" might be the virus' can reveal that a person has a vitamin D deficiency. Common in winter months, or among the vampire class.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Clip

Sunlight can equal vitamin D, so the "hint" might be the virus' can reveal that a person has a vitamin D deficiency. Common in winter months, or among the vampire class.

Maybe she should read up on this then

Sanitizing Light: LEDs Become a Disinfectant Technology

A new use of light emitting diodes (LED) has emerged. LED light is killing bacteria, fungus and mold, and the scientific community has validated the results. Lab researchers, diode fabricators and fixture manufacturers are working to market LEDs that are an effective and safer disinfectant than ultraviolet (UV) light, while also offering a much longer operational life. This newfound application could be a game-changer.

A pioneer in researching visible light disinfection, the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland, reported in 2008 it had discovered a proper blue-light wavelength of high-intensity visible light using LEDs that could deactivate methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and other strains of bacteria. Intensities of 400 to 420 nanometers (nm) did the trick, 405 being the sweet spot for bacteria deactivation. In 2012, LED work continued with blue light disinfecting other bacteria including listeria and E. coli. Then and now, the university licenses its patented LED technology. Other supportive domestic research over the last five years has included work by the Harvard Medical School in Boston and the Department of Defense Infectious Diseases Service at San Antonio Military

www.ecmag.com...

duckduckgo.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
So Trumped mentioned injecting disinfectant in the briefing today. He was talking about getting Light in the body.
And then he does say injecting disinfectant. I looked it up and I found this
Intraperitoneal Infusion of Neutral-pH Superoxidized Solution in Rats: Evaluation of Toxicity and Complications on Peritoneal Surface and Liver

So he may be referring to super-oxidized water as the disinfectant more info

It’s used in healing wounds and apparently it’s safe on the livers of rats.

I’m not so hung up on the disinfectant claim. I think it might actually have merit if he’s talking about hydrogen peroxide, like you’ve suggested.

“Some advocates of food grade hydrogen peroxide for alternative health practices justify their position with the theory that disease is fueled by low levels of oxygen in the body.

Although there is no basis for this on scientific evidence, these advocates recommend food grade hydrogen peroxide — in an assortment of dilutions — for maladies including cancer, allergies, emphysema, AIDS, warts, lupus, arthritis, diabetes, and others.”

There is no evidence because I don’t think they’ve actually looked into it.

Extremely diluted (less than 1%), food grade hydrogen peroxide in a drip might actually help because it contains an extra oxygen molecule. Combine it with saline.

If a nurse can use saline filled syringe to flush out a catheter, there is nothing to stop H2O2 being administered the same way.

I know that solvents are used in the manufacture of many drugs - it’s the chemistry that’s important, not what the compound is generally used for.

kwikermedical.com...

“According to William Campbell Douglass, MD, “peroxide is the ammunition of your killer cells. Your body’s elite corp of bacterial assassins, called polymorphonuclear leukocytes (PMN’s), engulf bacteria then kill them with the “respiratory burst.” The cell combines oxygen and water, making the H2O2. That’s the respiratory burst. The H202 then zaps the bacteria.

We use Hydrogen Peroxide Infusions to treat any infectious condition that can be treated with antibiotics, most commonly, Upper Respiratory Infections, Bronchitis and Pneumonia. We also use it to treat many viral infections, influenza, sinus infections and the common cold.”

People think Trump is dumb. I think he’s just open to any solution.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

She looks more like the cat caught eating the canary to me. He knows something and she knows he knows something.

Is she envisioning those hopeful Big Vaccine $$$$ and Big Government Research Grants going down the drain because of something as simple as a Light and Cleaning concept being discovered (or revealed) to Heal.

edit on 24-4-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Dark to light. Light at the end of the tunnel. Double meanings exist.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well I’ve been here since thread two I believe and from the very beginning it is always been Q couldn’t do the mass arrests or let the public know it was going on because it would cause mass chaos. Well guess what? We have mass chaos as it is. The economy a shot and we are already prisoners in our own homes.

Trump needs to drop the hammer on the press
Trump needs to disclose all the information.
Trump needs to arrest all the traitors including the press.

I realize Q was only a person or entity relating information and I assume gathering information.

If something doesn’t happen in the very very near future Then I will believe nothing will happen.

Q if you are listening you should relay a message to your superiors,

Save us before there’s nothing left to save

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Several times during POTUS' presser on the CV, he said "light at the end of the tunnel".

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Been red pilling folks with “Out of the Shadows” and the 10 part video series “Fall of the cabal” while on lockdown. Simple poll if you folks would answer whom you think is Q in the end of your future posts.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Weird.....long story short, was having a persistent pain concerning enough that I went to see a doctor, thought maybe appendix or something I couldn't fix with diet, etc. So had a " virtual " visit yesterday with Dr. to review labs and it turns out I have a vitamin D deficiency, which Really surprised me, I Love being out in the Sun ! LOL, pretty sure I'm not a vampire, but have wondered about where my weirdo AB- blood came from ?!

Anyways, also had a few other issues, she prescribed Omega 3, Vitamin D supplement and some kind of hormone for Thyroid ( not sure yet if I'm gonna take that one ? ) The point is, I cook and eat pretty healthy, I thought anyways, but one has to wonder how many people are deficient in vitamins we think we're getting enough of through diet ?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I really can't grasp this disinfectant kerfuffle. This is even beneath m.A.L.I.C.E.'s level of automated polarity point opposition.

As such, a bit of Snark of our friends down under. Somehow Snark is a tad bit funnier from those who are still free to use words folks in ...merika are afraid of.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Future post.
The answer is 'C'.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join