It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus is a cold virus for 99% of people, no cure or vaccine has ever been made for one

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It is looking more and more like a vaccine will be impossible.

There may never be a vaccine for COVID-19 www.news.com.au...

Why a coronavirus vaccine may never be found. www.afr.com...

If we find a vaccine for COVID-19, it will be the first time ever for coronaviruses www.abc.net.au...

There's a good chance the new coronavirus will never disappear, experts say. www.businessinsider.com...

Coronviruses ARE cold viruses, they are in the same family as the cold virus. en.wikipedia.org...

We are being warned that since it has already mutated into at least 40 different strains nypost.com... like cold viruses do, that a vaccine may be impossible, just as there is no vaccine for the common cold. They are trying, just as they have for nearly a hundred years, to make a vaccine for the common cold. If you have listened carefully to experts you would know this.

So how long do we keep people locked up? Forever? Until the population starves to death? Until there is herd immunity?
I will isolate myself until, very unlikely to happen vaccine, or until their is an effective treatment found, or until there is herd immunity, but that is my CHOICE and I won't demand or even ask anyone else make that personal choice.

Herd immunity is the most likely end point it looks like now. That won’t be achieved by locking people in. Right now COVID 19 is new and no one has immunity. The lockdown slowed the spread, but it will spread and most people have to get it in order to stop it.

That is reality, unless you plan is to force the nation into mental psychosis from isolation. ALL psychological studies on isolation show it CAUSES mental illness. Unless you plan to lockdown until there is no food and starvation results. There is no good further lockdown scenario.

I am shocked at how many people are rooting for the state Governors who have taken away Life, Liberty, and Happiness and intend to keep it that way for as long as they can manage to. There is no life in lockdown, it is a soul sucking, worthless existence that after the initial "fun" wears off becomes mental disease causing isolation. EVERY study done on isolation says it CAUSES mental illness. There is absolutely no Liberty in states like Michigan and others who have cracked down hard on their citizens with insane orders like you can go to Walmart but only buy groceries, you can't buy paint, you can't buy garden supplies, only groceries. There is no happiness with the media constantly inflicting terror on the populace with such glee, they have convinced everyone to fear if they go out of their house they WILL catch a horrid disease and die a miserable death.

Slow the initial start, give recommendations with initial social distancing rules, and masks and basic hygiene, closing schools for 2 months, sure. Imprison the entire population indefinitely over a cold virus that most likely will never have a vaccine as it has already mutated into 40 more different viruses? Really? nypost.com...

Imprison the entire population for as long as the Governors can manage, that seems to be the test many Governors are giving the populace, power is addictive, and those who appear to have sadistic tendencies like Whitmer seem to really get off on it.

A vaccine may not even stop coronavirus due to mutations. www.theatlantic.com...

In a regular flu season, like last year, where people are vaccinated and there is Tamiflu and other drugs. Death by regular flu last year was 50% higher than the COVID 19 deaths to date. The number of people ill with the regular flu was more than 75% higher than COVID 19 diagnosed illness. I have posted the links multiple times already on ATS for this.

So why continue lockdown? For political reasons only, is all I can see. And that is sick and twisted, and a terrifying experiment carried out on the American people, far more terrifying than the 1% of people who will get seriously ill from the virus.

edit on 4/22/20 by The2Billies because: format grammar I give my full permission for anyone to copy/paste my writings in any social media as long as you don't make changes, I don't even care about credit

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

They are trying just as they have for hundred years to get a vaccine for the common cold. If you have listened carefully to experts you would know this.

Not so sure about that. I've heard "experts" say things like "it's more profitable to treat the symptoms than to find a cure".

Other than that, yea, screw the lock downs.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I believe Bill Gates & his W.H.O. had a vaccine for it long before they released it in Wuhan. Its just a ploy to gain full control of everyone through a biometric cryptocurrency/vaccine, otherwise known as the Mark of the Beast.

bloogify.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

If I remember correctly there are hundreds of viruses that cause what is refered to the common cold. Only some of them are a corona virus.

So you wound need hundreds of vaccines for the cold since only a specific strain is targeted.

As for corona virus, it is one of the more difficult types to make vaccines for.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

So why continue lockdown? For political reasons only, is all I can see. And that is sick and twisted.

Unfortunately, there are some sick and twisted individuals involved in the administration of this world and we keep enabling them and their psychopathic friends to suck the life from other people to sustain themselves.

Running from this virus is like running from a bully, and we all know what happens when you run from a bully.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So why continue lockdown? For political reasons only, is all I can see. And that is sick and twisted.

I just want to add that the reasons for the shutdown are political propaganda as well, intended to both scare the people and give the people false hope and a false sense of security. Just like this vaccine.

Everyone who knows about viruses knows that it's virtually impossible to make a vaccine for the vast majority of viruses... there may or may not be exceptions. But this is the "goal" they project, and people who don't understand that there will never be such a vaccine to "protect" them buy into it hook, line and sinker.

Just as the numbers have been fudged, falsified, and propagandized. We have no idea how many people have had it, how severe their symptoms were (or not), nor how many have died from it. We have no idea if people with complications are being wrongly treated -- such as chloroquine causing heart problems, or ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) caused by contaminated ventilators -- thus raising the number of deaths unnecessarily. We're being led to believe that this virus will behave differently to every other virus in dying off with the sun and heat of summer.

Many people actually believe that we can stop this virus, and that the purpose of the shutdowns is to stop this virus. They have no idea that it's false hope and false security. Everyone will get this virus... except those who have already.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If I remember correctly there are hundreds of viruses that cause what is refered to the common cold. Only some of them are a corona virus.

So you wound need hundreds of vaccines for the cold since only a specific strain is targeted.

As for corona virus, it is one of the more difficult types to make vaccines for.

You are correct on all counts.

It is difficult if not impossible to create a vaccine now, because it has already mutated so many times.

edit on 4/22/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
CDC/WHO holds the world hostage

Crackdown lockdown downtown: fiddling case numbers while Rome burns

edit on 22-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

Fauci, Birx and Redfield, all incestuously complicit in the HIV/AIDS frauds and malpractice, today hold the future of not only American public health, but also of the entire world economy in their hands. Not a good situation. As their work on the proved HIV=IDS fraud shows, the coronavirus tests do not at all prove presence of a deadly virus in any patient. If this is so, it is perhaps the greatest criminal fraud in medical history.

Dr. Fauci's Long History of Criminal Conspiracy
edit on 22-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The scary thing is no one knows how it progresses. Does it go away for good or does it come back later with more serious symptoms and repeats this cycle until death, like HIV? We do not know yet and until we know, we have to continue to take major precautions. We didn't have to shut down for HIV because the disease is only transmitted sexually. This one transmits just by breathing. Until we know this for sure, I am staying homebound.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Just as the numbers have been fudged, falsified, and propagandized. We have no idea how many people have had it, how severe their symptoms were (or not), nor how many have died from it. We have no idea if people with complications are being wrongly treated -- such as chloroquine causing heart problems, or ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) caused by contaminated ventilators -- thus raising the number of deaths unnecessarily. We're being led to believe that this virus will behave differently to every other virus in dying off with the sun and heat of summer.

Many people actually believe that we can stop this virus, and that the purpose of the shutdowns is to stop this virus. They have no idea that it's false hope and false security. Everyone will get this virus... except those who have already.

That is why I have wrapped around my insurance card a note: DO NOT put me on a ventilator. AND you may use any promising drug treatment, FDA approved or not, I claim right to try.

Ventilators have an 80% death rate. More success has been found and more people live with oxygen masks and rolling them on their stomachs and sides than putting them on a ventilator.

My 86 year old mother also told me, no ventilator, it is killing people rather than saving them.

The ONLY end in sight right now is herd immunity which the Governors now know will NOT be achieved through lockdown. Continue recommendations, yes, for social distancing and masks and hygiene. Imprison the population, won't work it will only prolong the misery and give unlimited power over people's daily lives to Governors hungry for more and more power, like Whitmer.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

With mutations it will likely go away and come back and go away and come back. Just like the common cold and the flu.

Should we imprison the entire population indefinitely out of fear of something that only makes 1% of the people who get it really ill? 99% get it like a common cold or common flu.

The media has done a terrific job of terrifying the population. This much is clear.

Do you think the solution is to imprison the population because 1% of the people will get really ill and 99% won't?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Best defense is get in shape, eat healthier, stop smoking and cutback drinking. It's not a bullet proof solution but pretty damn close. Harsh reality for about 40% of the US. The sleeping fat giant may not be able to shape up enough to matter.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I've already posted about the vaccine or lack of here if you're interested
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Best defense is get in shape, eat healthier, stop smoking and cutback drinking. It's not a bullet proof solution but pretty damn close. Harsh reality for about 40% of the US. The sleeping fat giant may not be able to shape up enough to matter.

Exactly, I have lost 30 pounds during lockdown and plan to lose more. This was a wake up call for me. I am no longer BMI obese, but still overweight, so I plan to lose 30 more. It's not been hard, we do grocery pickup and don't order bread, chips, cookies, ice cream (like Pelosi recommended for everyone), cake and pasta. We also walk every day for 30 minutes. That simple, that easy.

We can't get Walmart to let us have booze, so no booze, no drinking problems either.

We are taking immune boosting vitamins and recently added zinc since it has been shown to be a helpful treatment in some cases.

But what are the Governors doing? Keeping people at home who according to social media, don't bathe, drink and do drugs, and watch TV while eating ice cream and become obese. Hmmmmmm, a sure recipe to make sure they get really sick and die if they catch it, racking up their death tolls and giving them more power.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

I've already posted about the vaccine or lack of here if you're interested
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks, I wanted to address the lockdown issue along with the vaccine issue. Appreciate the heads up! Hope people read your thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
They have not been successful in creating a vaccine for The common cold Coronavirus or SARS 1 and 2. I do not believe that it will work.

I could be wrong, but they have had horrible results in the past with these types. Getting the virus and natural immunity is the best. But without a properly operating pinnial gland, that may be hard. The pineal gland is like a virus library, it works with our immune system to figure things out. Fluoride was not added our water to help our teeth, they could have told people to drink tea or eat more veggies and it would have worked better. Fish contains lots of fluoride and that does not have nearly the side effects as fluoride in water and antimicrobial fluoride chemistry sprayed on our veggies to extend it's sellable lifespan so our veggies do not rot as quick.

A lot of scientific organizations will get mega money for trying though, it will cure their lack of money.

Broad spectrum antiviral vaccines will not work well either, our bodies work symbiotically with some viruses, some viruses stimulate an immune reaction to kill cancer cells. We do not need more cancer in people, we got enough unnatural chemicals in our foods already that can increase cancer risk.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Im confused? There are vaccines every year for the flu. Which means that every year various vaccines are created for the most popular viruses...

Why is covid 19 different?

Common cold and the flu are both viruses (in changing forms) that can cause respiratory problems.

Explanations just feel a bit basic here.
edit on 22-4-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Might wanna look into the actual efficacy rates of those vaccines. Just being present doesnt mean much.

I have little doubt they will release "a" vaccine. Its too profitable of a business sector and people buy into them even when they know they have poor efficacy rates.

A "cure" is a bit of a misnomer as well.. There are just too many variables at play in the entire population of Earth.

Promising treatments, however, are popping up in many case reports worldwide. The common thread between many of them is that they inhibit RdRPs (RNA dependent RNA polymerases). Everything from Remdesivir and Avigan to HCQ (Zinc ionophore) + Zinc (important..) appears to have this in common. Pretty broad implications beyond SARS-CoV-2 as well as a decent body of existing research, backed up by case reports.

Indirectly, we should focus on general immune health, diet, exercise, etc. These are good for individuals, but collectively, they massively increase the likelihood and success of quickly familiarizing our immune systems to new and existing diseases ("herd immunity").

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Most states are going back to partial normal the next week and week after. Will be interesting to see what happens.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Im confused? There are vaccines every year for the flu. Which means that every year various vaccines are created for the most popular viruses...

Why is covid 19 different?

Common cold and the flu are both viruses (in changing forms) that can cause respiratory problems.

Explanations just feel a bit basic here.

And every year they get it wrong with the flu vaccine. Every year we hear, oops, we didn't expect this or that flu mutation and so the vaccine doesn't protect against it.

The common cold has never, despite researchers best efforts ever had a vaccine because it mutates so fast.

A vaccine may be developed for strain #1, but it won't work for the now strains #2-39 or more after more time passes.

That is why one can "get it again". It because you may have immunity from a certain flu strain #40034 but not have immunity from the same flu with the strain #40035. The same will happen with COVID 19, it is inevitable.

COVID 19 is no different than the flu and the common cold when it comes to creating an effective vaccine for every strain and every possible new strain.

The only real answer is to tell the entire population that lockdown will never end for their own safety in perpetuity.

edit on 4/22/20 by The2Billies because: addition

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join