It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pic Upload Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Tried to upload 4pics this morning.....they all appeared to upload fine but they aren't appearing anywhere. Tried again individually but nope they upload, the percentage goes up but nowhere to be seen. Re-booted pc tried again still nothing. Everything was fine last night nothing should have changed. I've uploaded to fb fine and to other sites and fine but not on ATS
Any clue anyone?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

They're over 2MB, edit them down to that size or smaller.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Yeah, there is what Augustus said.

Also, when you upload a pic, it goes to your uploaded "folder" move it to Public folder, the one with the cloud symbol. From there, you can post it for everyone here to see.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Ahh could be that aye. I took them with a normal camcera phone so presumed they'd be a reasonable size. Cheers
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

link   

Size...and there are I think 4 pic folders as well to look for

link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Seems it may be the size going to try again now
Yup it was the size
Cheers chaps !
edit on 22-4-2020 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

My cell takes pics in the 4MB range so I always have to edit them down.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ahh yup it was the size...didn't realise mobile phone pics were so big!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Ahh yup it was the size...didn't realise mobile phone pics were so big!

It's probably because your cell is so big. Ditch that bag phone.

edit on 22-4-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
lol I have a nice little Samsung A50 cheap and cheerful....hardly use it really but has a good camera

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Ditch that bag phone.

Ditch all phones. My 2 cents. Please ignore this if the option is unavailable. Some people need phones for work.

It was my mental insanity that was writing those words. I want to select the time when i take contact. Not randomly happening beep sounds that somebody wants to say something to me.

So Phyllida you got this sorted out now? What were those pictures. I don't know why i care but... i don't know perhaps it is only curiosity.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Just empty shelves at my supermarket for a thread on here about covid pics nothing exciting
I'm not one of these clinging to their phone with a monkey like vice grip, I rarely if ever take it anywhere with me to be honest. Its never connected to wifi as I find it intrusive. I don't need it expect for my holidays as my living room is like a bloody call centre anyway with me my son and my daughter all on our pcs

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Just empty shelves at my supermarket for a thread on here about covid pics nothing exciting
I'm not one of these clinging to their phone with a monkey like vice grip, I rarely if ever take it anywhere with me to be honest. Its never connected to wifi as I find it intrusive. I don't need it expect for my holidays as my living room is like a bloody call centre anyway with me my son and my daughter all on our pcs

Oh i see now.

I saw those pictures earlier. I just didn't check who posted them. It was you. Yes, correct, nothing "exciting" more like scary. But i am brittle and easily shaken.

My best regards to you, your son and your daughter. I have been thinking about kids a lot lately. I want their routines back to normal, that means i want them to go back to kindergarten and school. They do not understand the situation now. How could they? Even us adults do not know very much about this.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My kids just want to know they've got a job still at the end of all this and my eldest daughter would like to return to Greece and her husband!! She hasn't seen him since January as her flight was cancelled. Me, I'd like my bloody refund for my Turkish holiday that now isn't happening but nope the travel company has to keep my money coz clearly I'm keeping them afloat

new topics

top topics

join