It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 is a lie! After reading this you will get mad, scared and mabey crazy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Klass, read the title of the thread my friend.

"Covid-19 is a lie!...."

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Is it possible that smoking dissolves the fatty outer shell of the cov19 virus? I wonder how many stoners have gotten the batflu and what strain would be most effective?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Pretty easy to ignore it and say it's exaggerated until you or someone you know gets it then it becomes a very real part of your life. It's the human condition to ignore something till it's on your doorstep.

Sadly this whole event has shown many of us that when we as a nation have to work together towards a common goal some individuals are far more concerned with self. The ones guided by fear are the ones calling people afraid and weak. It takes far more bravery to protect others during this time than to protect yourself.

I do know now many of you won't be worth a damn when S really does HTF...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Trueman

So sorry. It didn't take long to effect these boards personally.

I'm staying away from folks.

Yes, it's wise to keep distance.

Here in the front lines is harder when we read people saying the virus is not too bad. Makes me want to send all to hell and go home with my family, which is sacred one day dad could catch it.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Klassified

Klass, read the title of the thread my friend.

"Covid-19 is a lie!...."

I won't argue that the thread title was poorly chosen, but if you read the OP he defines what that statement means in the context of the OP.

edit on 4/22/2020 by Klassified because: edits

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

My brother is retired but he can't sit still so he has a job in a grocery store in the butcher dept.
That is front line and I worry about him. His wife is a nurse in a psychiatric hospital and they have Covid there. They are on Long Island.

I personally thank every grocery store employed I see when I go to the store. ( wearing a mask and keeping my distance at the same time)
They take all the risks and it's not treated like a hospital with the appropriate PPE.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

But did you die?????

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah but the same people pushing the fear are also the same people who think we'll all be dead from AGW in 13 more years. They're not the brightest and they let fear control them. But Lord help us if we say anything about terrorists, that's when they'll tell us we have a better chance to be struck by lightning. They pick and choose their fears and how to dictate each fear.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: unknown32

I probably had it too... I have a strong immune system though and the only effects I felt (IF I had it) was the fatigue. I would be tired throughout the day at work and at home. I attributed it to not wanting to be at work since so many were at home (sort of like everyone going home because of snow but I'm forced to stay), but since I'm a responsible guy, I stuck it out and let the placebo run its course. Never had the fever, loss of smell, or anything else.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

And since I was really bored I flew my drone and Have a pic for ya.
Vegas

"Shared by Dick Head"

Is that you?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Seriously? You really believe that vitamins are the answer? You don't think medical professionals who have years of experience and training would have hmmm noticed this? You are aware that most diets include the necessary vitamins? I presume you also realise that vitamins are NOT stored in the body? Also that vitamin c overdose isn't pleasant and a zinc overdose can be lethal? Actual real vitamin deficiency at least in the West is very rare and there is ZERO evidence that taking extra vitamins cures anything other than scurvy

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Pretty easy to ignore it and say it's exaggerated until you or someone you know gets it then it becomes a very real part of your life. It's the human condition to ignore something till it's on your doorstep.

Sadly this whole event has shown many of us that when we as a nation have to work together towards a common goal some individuals are far more concerned with self. The ones guided by fear are the ones calling people afraid and weak. It takes far more bravery to protect others during this time than to protect yourself.

I do know now many of you won't be worth a damn when S really does HTF...

It's easy to say that about anything that hasn't effected your personal life or those close to you. I fully believe the coronavirus is exaggerated, but I also fully believe it's deadly if it infects someone with a weak immune system or underlying issues. If it takes out a perfectly healthy person, it's a very rare occurrence. I also avoid visiting my parents unless I'm fresh out of the shower because they're in their mid 60's and I could be carrying the virus. But I also do that if I have a slight cold. I couldn't tell you what the flu or other viruses feel like but if I ever had one, I'd avoid my parents like I do now.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

There are SOME "reputable" doctors recommending Vitamin D, apparently to boost immune function and lower the risk from COVID-19 (viral infections in general). A large percentage of the population is Vitamin D deficient, particularly African Americans and Hispanic Americans.

Dr. John Campbell on Amazon

edit on 4222020 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Oh please.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Our esteemed CDC Director (who needs to be looked into) is trying to scare the bejesus out of everyone about this coming Fall. Saying it will be worse than the current "wave" of Covid-19.

Broadcast with glee by Domestic Terrorist Outlets: www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: tanstaafl
Seriously? You really believe that vitamins are the answer?

When taken in proper amounts, yes, for this and most other bugs (flu, colds, etc), vitamins are the answer.

You don't think medical professionals who have years of experience and training would have hmmm noticed this?

No, I don't. In fact, they don't have a clue when it comes to proper nutrition, and the use of mega doses of things like D3 and C to treat things like this.

You are aware that most diets include the necessary vitamins?

No, they don't. You are apparently unaware that our soild have been extremely depleted for a long time (studies done in the 20s-40s I believe), and anything grown in such depleted soil is also depleted of nutrients.

There is also the therapeutic use of things like D3 and C, where you can never, ever get enough through diet alone.

I presume you also realise that vitamins are NOT stored in the body?

Irrelevant.

Also that vitamin c overdose isn't pleasant

Yeah, diarrhea isn't fun, but when you do it right, you don't experience it.

and a zinc overdose can be lethal?

Yeah, and you can die from drinking too much water.

Irrelevant, much?

Actual real vitamin deficiency at least in the West is very rare and there is ZERO evidence that taking extra vitamins cures anything other than scurvy

Yeah - well, actually, no.

There is a huge amount of scientific evidence in the literature - but of course, you have to be willing to open your eyes and see it.

D3, Zinc, C, all of it... and links to these studies have been posted numerous times in many of these threads over the last few months. If you haven't taken the time to go look, that is on you.
edit on 22-4-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Smoking can't infect other people. That's the main difference. Yes, normal life is 10x more dangerous, but you can't spread obesity, smoking, bad driving, and heart disease.

I don't trust the government for health either, but why would the government want to tank the economy?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Our esteemed CDC Director (who needs to be looked into) is trying to scare the bejesus out of everyone about this coming Fall. Saying it will be worse than the current "wave" of Covid-19.

Broadcast with glee by Domestic Terrorist Outlets: www.cnn.com...

Well, we're either getting fear mongers or people who say it's 100% fake hoax.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

And since I was really bored I flew my drone and Have a pic for ya.
Vegas

"Shared by Dick Head"

Is that you?

Haha yea that’s me. My sister wanted to be a troll when she was setting up my iPad for me.
And to everyone else yes he did tell me to up my vitamins particularly zinc and D.
And for all I know he was just trolling me about my hair but if so he won.
And also thank you all for the good wishes and I feel fine now.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I also choose to smoke, I don't choose to infect myself with Covid.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join