It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of Life As We Know It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

I actually had this thought play across my mind...

There is one group worldwide (call them whatever)that push; we are all one, we must come together, we are all equal, love everyone bull# because they really don't care about money. I think they envision some Hunger Games # where 'we are all 'equal' living in shambles. Each district producing a product for us all to survive 'together'.....While they live it up in their version of the Capital.

If you control it all you don't need money.

I also have fears from an opposing group trying to steal my rights behind the "God" excuse.

Imo us little people are just caught up in a war right now between different elites fighting for control.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: zerozero00
a reply to: nerbot

yup, some form of digital certification will be needed to travel....full stop!

I imagine a credit type card with a chip would be the first alternative but would come with a disclaimer of being phased out over time to provide an obligation for a phone or personal body chip.

Personal body chips could easily be overruled imo as modified protective clothing and or willful or unwillfull destruction would be too easy and common. Datatheft would be something people would be concerned about as is the case with any RFID or card chip.

Nano chipping is the ultimate goal me thinks, and the technology is already in place perhaps. TPTB know they couldn't just order everyone to be injected with them so they will engineer a situation where people will WANT them.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: zerozero00
a reply to: ChayOphan
Quick short answer for you

They need a distance of about 6 feet to get an accurate individual response from your phone app, your new access to life will all depend on your accountability and traceability

Pretty good response. Definately up there.

One question...how long before a mobile phone is MANDATORY?
When 5G is fully implemented it will not matter if you carry a device or not. Pay attention. Learn. You are their device. Did you consent to this? Were you given adequate proof this tech is even tested and safe? Welcome to the new world. In a way, you did consent. You were just tricked. As Trump called it, a horrible horrible spell. This terrible beast...
All right in our faces.

No phone...OK, you NEED a chip of some sort.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sorry was multitasking and somehow mixed my response in with quoted post. Time to unplug for a few lol.✌

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Are we seeing the first hint of light at the end of the pandemic tunnel? So it would appear. I sincerely hope that this is the case, that soon we'll return to something approximating normalcy once known. I'm sure every sound mind wants this grim experience erased, leaving only enough to foster wisdom .
I hope - really hope - that my concerns were overblown, exaggerated and warped by my own personal filters. If this be the case, then my days ahead are best spent taking an honest, unflinching look at why such filters exist in the first place. A task I will gladly pursue if this be my worst outcome.
But, sadly, I believe our nightmare is far from over.
I was of a mind to come to this forum and meticulously present my evidence of a continued agenda, of a still unfolding plan wherein even the tunnel we now traverse was purpose-placed as was the glimmer announcing its end. But, if I've learned but one lesson from current observation it's this: whatever you believe your future holds, whatever you see on roads ahead, nothing said will dissuade that belief and the most compelling evidence will - at absolute most - only serve to validate prior perception.
So why say anything? My pitiful efforts are guided only by selfish hope that this will prove sufficient to alleviate at least some future guilt. Nothing more.
I've been in similar situations, albeit on far smaller scale, where my... inactions... led to carnage, suffering. I failed to act then because, much like now, my actions would serve absolutely no purpose beyond endangering myself as well. No efforts on my part would have changed the outcome, I saw as inevitable, in the slightest. At least, this was what I chose to believe to stave off future guilt. And, in this even, I failed.
So now here I am, typing my belief that we are very far from seeing the end most long for, that seems to lie just ahead. If you are honest with yourself, and are capable of stepping back for broader perspective, the structure - the purposeful design - of current events will become glaringly obvious.
For the fact per my gleaning is as simple as it is disheartening: we are now - as we have always been - travelling a path that leads where others wish us to go. The ultimate destination is likewise a place most would avoid if they allowed themselves that option. But, to reroute, first, one must see the route and many simply refuse to do so.
I'll conclude by admonishing all to look up, look around and see the patterns that surround us. See the structure where none should exist. See it in news reports, in events even as they unfold in real-time, in high-profile speeches and actions and the timing thereof. Once seen, it will never be unseen.
My apologies - one final thought: all plans require planning and planning implies vulnerability on some level otherwise there would be no need for a plan. The planner(s) in question may hold cards we will never see but once the game is recognized mistakes become apparent. Because if there is planning , there will be mistakes.
In short - the source is not our superior, IT IS NOT A GOD.
edit on 4-5-2020 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan
Are we seeing the first hint of light at the end of the pandemic tunnel? So it would appear. I sincerely hope that this is the case, that soon we'll return to something approximating normalcy once known.

Basically, things will return to 'normal', the apps and peculiar measures will melt away, but the BIG change being that many of us will be wandering through a ravaged economic landscape that makes the 2008 crash seem like a summer holiday.

Rather than any NWO nerve-centre or a calculated re-structuring of future society by shadowy figures cackling in the undergrowth, the general global approach to this pandemic has more or less been a case of reckless cock-ups, hasty u-turns, irrational, ill-judged decisions across the board, countries copying other countries without rhyme or hesitation, and medical experts clashing with other medical experts (some caring about the economic dangers to health from lock-downs, others not in the least bit interested).

It's no wonder that the internal confidence, preparedness and sheer trust for their own citizens in countries such as Sweden and South Korea will leave them sitting pretty and smiling smugly at the rest of us headless chickens picking through our economic ruin.

PS: But hey, at least the sun is shining.

edit on 4-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

And if there comes a second wave of outbreaks, one as genuinely devastating as the first was forecast to be?
And suppose this round begins its ravage in the areas now so quick to loosen restrictions. Or, if an even more virulent strain should trace its origins to the protesters once amassed before State capitals, what, then, will common reactions be? What will our governments demand of us on the heels of this scenario?
More importantly, what will we then be ready to sacrifice? Will even the loudest of voices so recently crying in protest then be willingly silenced in humility? No one likes to be wrong, especially on matters of such gravity.
If the above scenario should occur, how long do you think the many disjointed responses to the first wave will remain thus fragmented? How fast will administrations worldwide become cohesive, particularly in the complete absence of dissent?
But, yes, at least the sun does shine. A blessing to be sure.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Wanted you to know, ConfusedBrit, that you have a very... relaxing, I suppose... way with words. That is to say that, after returning to your response here two other times, I find your method of debate and explanation very calming. Your words have a way of loosening mental knots that cloud optional avenues of thought. And that is definitely a good thing.
With thoughts now quieted to a dull, manageable hum, I'm better able to see the myriad of chaotic outbreak responses per your observations. The frail human touch is much more obvious to me now, with blinders (won't say removed) re-arranged a bit.
Where once reactions seemed unnaturally uniform, I now recognize (here and there) the clumsiness of fearful - or greedy - humans doing what we do best: being human.
That's not to say I've completely abandoned my "grand unified theory" approach to making sense of the world of which I am part. No, no... but it does mean that I'm now casting my gaze much, much wider and further afield.
And more quickly acknowledge when I am wrong.
Thank you.
Seriously. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join