It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The orchestrated fall of China ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Who cares if china is tring to use this as a opportunity to gain more economical power .
The U&S has many problems but We do have the people power and the teck to ONCE again Build what we need inside our own borders . We were fools to ever let so much be out sourced But wile fools we may have been we are no 3rd world country who has No choice we can Rebuild our Industry we can Getb our Own oil we can protect our borders without being the police of teh world .
For to long other country's have been allowed to Us the US for free money and teck . It does NOT matter what china does nore any other country let them fight like dogs over scraps if they want .
We need to MIND our business .
All they do is atke then say how bad we are . PS also it will be nice to get out of every ones little wars any country's want to kill each othyer its no skin off our back as long as they do not attack us i say leve them to the sespools they have created .
Yes The US has many problems we NEED to address our Own problems and they can or dont have to address theres .
The us has spent 70 years tell the world how to live its time for us to mind the way we LIve

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Close. 30 yrs...since 1990...and I've got it, still sick since May 2019...total weight loss now 70lbs, weak n slow....but still here home, apparently never contagious

Take care Snarl

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think the Chinese could have released this virus for purely domestic reasons.

Hundreds of thousands of political protestors in Hong Kong. Already under house arrest, just waiting to be picked up and "hospitalized." Some of them seem pretty sick. Especially the leaders and the radicals. Some of them might just not make it.

I'd like to find out lethality rates among China's ethnic groups. I wouldn't be surprised if it is lower among Han (ruling ethnic) than say Manchu (hated imperialist northerners) or uighyur (Muslim/Momgol invaders from the west). There are supposedly a million Uighur in "reeducation camps" in xinzhang.

<< 1   >>

join