It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC - diseases and pandemics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Does people expect the CDC being a servant of the people, who allways try to do everything to protect the health of citizens ? I think many would still think it would, but what`s the game really ? How the CDC can be organization that can take donations from private corporations, have staf members having patents to vaccines etc ? Is the CDC infact a private organization and not government organization ? So with this covid-19 pandemic, do you trust the CDC handling it as should be, or do you doubts their motives? Is there a conflict of interest there ? I think that also other countrys listen the CDC wiews ,so if CDC is doing things wrong, people and goverment organizations around World should not trust them so much .

CDC is a Private Organization – Not Government!

Robert Kennedy Jr.: CDC Is A Privately Owned Vaccine Company

Revelations of CDC’s industry funding raise questions about some of its decisions

CDC Members Own More Than 50 Patents Connected to Vaccinations

Offline: Is CDC a science-based organisation?

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: protecting the private good?

501(c) organizations can receive unlimited contributions from individuals, corporations, and unions.

To me it look`s like that the CDC is involved in the business sector also , or at least has beneficiary status , getting money from private corporations. So the whole concept is odd to me , and also look`s like it have conflict of interest also ?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
To me, it looks like the left is using this alleged pandemic as cover for financial misappropriation via reallocated funds.

Also as justification for overreaching government powers, for perpetuating political measures to disrupt economic growth.

Now everyone is a victim...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

There is both a public and private "CDC".

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the leading national public health institute of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services, and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.

Its main goal is to protect public health and safety through the control and prevention of disease, injury, and disability in the US and internationally

There is also a private CDC Foundation:

The CDC Foundation operates independently from CDC as a private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Georgia. The creation of the Foundation was authorized by section 399F of the Public Health Service Act to support the mission of CDC in partnership with the private sector, including organizations, foundations, businesses, educational groups, and individuals.

Tricky tricky, eh?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So is that only in paper to fool people or really like two seperate entitys ? Yes tricky .

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Boadicea

So is that only in paper to fool people or really like two seperate entitys ? Yes tricky .

Good question, and I don't have the answer. Just my worst suspicions.

I have looked into it a little before, and the lines are fuzzy -- to say the least!

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Just wanted to add this to your thread :

ATS : CDC banned from using 'evidence-based' and 'science-based' on official document : Underwerks.

The CDC is NOT scientific, it operates on scientism.
Same as the damned technocrats.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Thanks, that is good info in that other thread. Charlie delta Charlie corporation is not scientific.

Could say same about the Whiskey hotel Oscar entity

top topics

join