It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Pritzker says he’s “ruled out” opening businesses on May 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I believe one true reason for the lockdown is to prevent herd immunity. Because, you know.
They are really cranking up that 5G tech too. And a bill to speed it up faster. Didn't make your news.
Then there's that new Microsoft patent.
I could go on. The bloodlines are really posturing. The beast has openly shown himself to the masses. Anyone blind to it will not remain so.

Choose the right side. Evil never wins in the end. Study up so you are not fooled.

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: DAVID64
Own a small business in Illinois ?
Kiss your ass goodbye.

I work for a small business. We are struggling to keep our head above water and thank God we have an owner who is doing his best to keep us working and supplying the community. I hate to say this but I don't think we're going to make it. We are operating on a shoestring budget and sales are not even close to matching payroll, so I honestly don't see how we can keep going.

www.lakemchenryscanner.com...

Gov. J.B. Pritzker said he has ruled out opening up businesses on May 1, strongly hinting that the Illinois stay-at-home order will be extended as he said the state is “weeks away from its peak.”

You can listen to the update here - www.nbcchicago.com...

“In order for us to truly open things back up, we need tracing, testing, a treatment available, and widespread availability of PPE,” he added.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? That's 6 months from now if we're lucky. And what will they do ? Oh, beg the Federal Govt for money and raise the living hell outta taxes to pay for all the revenue they've lost.

We are so screwed.

It makes no sense, we can't out wait this, best thing is to isolate those at risk take all precautions and let people that can work from home but let the others work as well taking again precautions. Sooner we get herd immunity the better it will likely come before a vaccine

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Second, come on. This really can't be ALL DEM Governors losing their minds, can it?
Are there ANY Rep Governors being this insane?

Here in Maryland, Gov Hogan (r) is getting pretty damn loopy. No end in sight. 2 more weeks and then extend it 2 more followed by another 2....

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I work at a Home Depot.

Dust. Everywhere.

I sneeze, and when I sneeze I walk away from people and cover my nose and mouth with the inside of my elbow.

Nothing new. I've done it for years.

The looks I get from people. I think some of them would shoot me if they had the balls to do it.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Own a small business in Illinois ?
Kiss your ass goodbye.
“In order for us to truly open things back up, we need tracing, testing, a treatment available, and widespread availability of PPE,” he added.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? That's 6 months from now if we're lucky. And what will they do ? Oh, beg the Federal Govt for money and raise the living hell outta taxes to pay for all the revenue they've lost.

We are so screwed.

Or...

You can tell him and anyone he sends to try to enforce this unconstitutional nionsense to get fracked, and start taking responsibility for your selves.
edit on 22-4-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: DAVID64

You are screwed. How do the people of Illinois elect so many stupid, corrupt politicians over and over and over?

Chicago

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Not by my vote. We had a chance, but corrupt is the norm in IL. They were complaining about Rauner because he wouldn't play politics he basically told them to act like adults and balance a budget. IL is a wasteland of corruption it is sickening. a reply to: MRinder

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Protesters, be aware of significant mainstream media driven hoaxes and intervention.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well, here in Tennessee they are going to start opening things back up starting next Monday. Something like businesses can operate at 50% or something like that.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
President Trump joins Senator McConnell in telling JB Pritzker to go suck an egg.

twitter.com...

(Pritzker wants $40 Billion US taxpayer dollars to reopen Illinois. $10 Billion of that for the horribly run state pension fund.)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump joins Senator McConnell in telling JB Pritzker to go suck an egg.

twitter.com...

(Pritzker wants $40 Billion US taxpayer dollars to reopen Illinois. $10 Billion of that for the horribly run state pension fund.)

Oh, so basically it's ransome. Give me money, or I'll keep the state shut down for as long as it takes?

Doesn't surprise me.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker unveiled the "RESTORE ILLINOIS" 5-phase plan today.

Live link to the document: coronavirus.illinois.gov...

From Website: coronavirus.illinois.gov...

According to the document, we are already in Phase-II of recovery, even though not a damn thing has reopened since the March 12th Illinois disaster proclamation.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

a reply to: The2Billies

Remember, no one is forcing anyone to leave sitting in front of the TV sucking your thumb and rocking in terror, but don't force the rest of the population to join you, because you are afraid of every human being you may encounter.

Oh, get this.....

Went onto town Saturday morning to go to the bank and get gas. Was at the pump and a lady pulled opposite me on the other side of the isle,but at the other end. We were roughly 20 feet apart. As she was getting out of her car and started digging through her purse, I sneezed. Now, it's allergy season and even though everybody sneezes on occasion, she looked at me with that DEATH GLARE got back in her car and left.

At that point, I could only shake my head and think : If you're that paranoid, just stay home.

Smart Lady in my opinion. You have to assume that people coughing or sneezing are infected. It's just the way it is until this passes.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker unveiled the "RESTORE ILLINOIS" 5-phase plan today.

According to the document, we are already in Phase-II of recovery, even though not a damn thing has reopened since the March 12th Illinois disaster proclamation.

You misunderstood. Phase 5 is where you flee the state happy with your lives, but without your property. Then Illinois will claim all the property in the state to cover their broke asses.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

You misunderstood. Phase 5 is where you flee the state happy with your lives, but without your property. Then Illinois will claim all the property in the state to cover their broke asses.

Even before Covid-19 there were 72 individuals/families/businesses leaving Illinois every single day. I think they were the smart ones. Look what Pritzker said a couple weeks ago...

IL Gov Prick Ster: I wanted to begin reopening the state on May 1st. But the obedient people of Illinois obeyed distancing and hygiene orders so well, our Covid-19 peak has been delayed until about May 15th. So we're not relaxing nuthin until May 29th. Unless you sheep obey even better this month than last. Then, we may have to keep ya'll in chains thru June!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Now it's looking like no reopening of the Chicago Region of Illinois before July 1st.

www.chicagotribune.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join