It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 testing stealing your DNA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: Groot

Naive or a bot?

Settle down champ, I just question vague paranoia. I don't particularly want anyone collecting my DNA either and think the whole ancestry.com and NSA link is a bit dodgy.

But you don't need to jump at every single shadow. Sometimes things are just a test for antibodies.

I've still had no clear answer on exactly what they are doing with your DNA either. Let me guess......the reptilian overlords feed your blood to their young?

You just never know. To err on the side of caution.....

BTW, I don't jump at everything, but when walking down an overgrown path, you must carry a big stick to beat ahead of you to chase off those snakes. They could be good or bad. Just remain ahead of the game. Trust nothing or no one until absolutely sure, and still get screwed. I chose too side with critical thinking.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If it's found that my genetics are resistant or immune or for whatever reason something about my body can be used as a cure I want compensation for it.

That's right I said it. And I think anyone should be compensated for winning that genetic lottery.

But mass DNA collecting would allow scientists or corporations to use your DNA to make a vaccine or cure and gain profit off of it without you getting a dime for it.

They would essentially be profiting off of you.

This is part of the reason I don't like the prospects of us losing our autonomy. It reduces us down to a number and a tool to be used by the upper levels of society.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

To what end? What do you fear they will do with your DNA?

they will clone you, and replace you with you in dark evil billion dollar cloning vats.

Then, because governments always stuff up, they will do it again and again, never realizing that you've already been cloned, because you still look the same. This will continue until either they go broke, or until the genetic integrity of you is so compromised that you will not notice that they are shortchanging you on bus fare.

The humanity!

edit on 21/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

i guess the only relevant question left is whether you're the sort of person who would fight with their clone or make out with them, and hence if there being a lot of clones of you around is good or bad

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Have you been watching Aeon Flux?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

To what end? What do you fear they will do with your DNA?

I have a better question. What wouldn't they be able to do with someone's DNA? Some people are just too damn trusting.

But I mean....it isn't as if they couldn't get a person's DNA any other way if they really wanted it that bad. As far as I know your DNA is in your blood and pretty much everyone goes to the doctor and gets blood tests at least sometime in their life. If there was someone who wanted everyone's DNA all they'd have to do would be to control all the testing labs.
edit on 22-4-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

"I know, I know... a little far fetched, but not outside the realm of possibility."
Doesn't seem far-fetched at all, not when considering the concentrated effort put toward getting us to voluntarily submit our DNA to commercial entities - entities which were later revealed to work hand-in-glove with LEO and MIC.
For current validation of your theory's plausibility, just look at the blatant draconian measures certain governors quickly instituted when given a crisis as cover. There's certainly no doubt in their intent nor in their will. I, for one, won't be lining up for any future vaccines, legally required or otherwise. Same holds doubly true for any related testing.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Because all want to find out about ancestors...it was a trick to get us to submit.

How many of you sent in your DNA...AND paid the NWO to take it from you?

Admit it. How many of you have fell for this? Ancestry.com

edit on 22-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I would say that, what could those at the top of the power pyramid in the world do with a database containing all the DNA of the global population, depends on the nature and character of those individuals.

On one hand a global DNA database could be used to advance science and medicine for the good of humanity, if you believe the leaders and their systems are noble and altruistic.

On the other hand if the leaders and their systems are controlling and malevolent, than that database could be use to advance science and medicine for the enslavement and control of the people.

Truly controlling and self important leaders with access to such a database, could very well use it to get rid of the greatest enemy of the technocratic fascist superstate; which are ideas. Ideas like freedom, family, religion, faith, hope.

After all once they have a complete genetic snapshot and backup for humanity, they could create some tank farms or even use animals to birth a whole generation of perfectly constructed neo-sapians and newcitizens of the new empire, each one genetically suited for their function, purpose and role in that brave new world. They would be born and raised by the state and therefore for them, the state will always have been mother, father, God. They would have no concept of ideas like freedom.

At that point they could just liquidate the old population using neutrino bombs in the cities and mass population areas, taking out the life without completely destroying the infrastructure.

Of course that is all just my wild imagination, but I will say, I don’t think those depopulationists at the top are really all that noble, altruistic or compassionate.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Bad news is that if your sibling or even a cousin has it, your DNA is not needed as it is close enough they can still 'pin point' you.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Bad news is that if your sibling or even a cousin has it, your DNA is not needed as it is close enough they can still 'pin point' you.

I guess we'd all better hope that the idea of things like "ethnic cleansing" is a thing of the past, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join