It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government Guidelines for Lockdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just to make things easier for us all here's a comprehensive list of the Government Guidelines for Lockdown and Social Distancing here in the UK
www.facebook.com...
Clarification from the Government.

Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines, or maybe not:

1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.

2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have to wear one, it can save you, it can save others, it is useless, but maybe it is mandatory as well.

3. Stores are closed, except those that are open.

4. You should not go to hospitals unless you have to go there. Same applies to doctors, you should only go there in case of emergency, provided you are not too sick.

27. If you do go out expect to be questioned by the Police as to your reasons, the reasons must be valid, we don't yet know who validates the reasons, but we're sure they have good reason if they don't validate your reason, the Police who are in pairs, without masks or gloves, sitting in their cars in pairs, so keep your distance from the Police, unless they want to question you in which case comply or be fined

I do hope this clears up any confusion.........
edit on 21-4-2020 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 21 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source and tags, trimmed quot IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is it time for a revolt? I believe we were warned before about trading our liberty and freedom for government idea of safety by forcing control. I believe it is soon time to set things straight.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Just to make things easier for us all here's a comprehensive list of the Government Guidelines for Lockdown and Social Distancing here in the UK

Clarification from the Government.

Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines, or maybe not:
[..]

A case of mixed messages?

You couldn't make it up.

edit on Tue Apr 21 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

HAHAHA BRILLIANT s/f

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Honestly...the UK Gubment id pissing me off. Aint no reason on earth small biz cant be reopened.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Careful, you’ll have a few believing this, although it is correct, maybe.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

A case of mixed messages?

You couldn't make it up.

Hahahaha but I did!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

BORIS ! it is you - welcome to ATS - dont be shy i recognise your incoherent gibberish .

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Oh dear sussed....and I combed me hair too

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

S&F...

vague
/vāɡ/
adjective
of uncertain, indefinite, or unclear character or meaning.
"many patients suffer vague symptoms"

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Just to add one little nugget they missed

When we actually can again

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Is it time for a revolt? I believe we were warned before about trading our liberty and freedom for government idea of safety by forcing control. I believe it is soon time to set things straight.

But isn't the effective message of the opening post that the government are NOT trying to enforce carefully defined controls? Perhaps it is trying not to be tyrannical that makes the guidelines so ambiguous.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

hahahha i see your pic and raise you my own even more complex compliance

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
We must be united in this time of social distancing!

I just want a hug.....

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
We must be united in this time of social distancing!

I just want a hug.....

Introverts! Unite! Separately!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
I’m not sure what you took from what I said the same way I meant. My sentiment for sure is I don’t trust the government to mandate what’s safe or not and Other things mostly my opinion.

Side note:
Long time we talked here, I hope your well:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I agree , being fair on the UK government they've been very decent about it all.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
I was commenting on the phrase "trading our liberty and freedom for government idea of safety by forcing control", which looked like an odd conclusion to take out of an opening post about indecisiveness. Logically, a complaint about "forcing control" ought to be based on evidence of being TOO decisive.

If a government is trying to strike a balance between freedom and control, there will be obvious lines of attack from both directions. I'm expecting the more mindless opposiiton politicians to pursue both arguments simultaneously; "Your lockdown is an act of tyranny; and what's more, you should have started doing it sooner."

Yes, I'm keeping well, thank you, the virus is keeping away from me thus far.

edit on 22-4-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Uhmm was just a humorous post a bit of a laugh at the contradictions....nothing serious folks!

top topics

join