It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion Tree Of LIfe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
us.f1f.yahoofs.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">us.f1f.yahoofs.com... achments/chris.bmp?bfL8wD_A_EXNgBUD

The item attached may erase. However if you compare it top the cubeoctahedron you will notice that the half side of the cube has 2 triangles and a square. If you fold the two spheres on the same side in the same direction. Such as the planet Pluto and the planet Uranus in the upward direction you can see the formation of the cubeoctahedron. www.meru.org... As th3 same can be done with the planet Mercury and the planet Nibiru. ONly the wouls be the opposite direction of the first two planets.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, for which I might be, but according to ancient Egyptian writing, the word used for or describing 'pyramid' is :Mer" or "M'ru" which is in correlation to the Hindu/Sanskrit writings for Mt. Meru of India, which is today called Mt. Kailasa, in Northern India. Mt. Meru is called "The Naval of the World." Even the Bible speaks of the Hindu Mt. Meru, but calls it Eden. Genesis 2:15. This gives the describtion of the location of Eden/Mt. Meru. Flavius Josephus also supported the idea that Mt. Meru is Eden in his writings in "History of the Jews", I:I:3.

The Babylonian word "Sumerian" is derived from Sanskrit "Su-Mer" further being ""Su-Meru", meaning "The Great Meru."

Mt. Zion which equates to "Si-Yoni" is just another name of Mt. Meru. Sanskrit for "Si-Yoni" translate or means: SI = bound or fettered to; YONI = the womb, uterus, vulva, place of birth, source, origin, spring, produced from the fountain, etc.

I write this because I noticed that the foundations name is the MERU Foundation.....any correlation 'cainecrawford'?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   

ONly the wouls be the opposite direction of the first two planets.

cainecrawford I am trying to understand what exactly it is your trying to say could you elaborate

As well your first link is not working

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
sorry about the link I have problems getting it to come up correctly.

Seekerof are you asking if there is any correlation to the name Meru and my name caine crawford? The nam3e caine came over me at the age of six. My cousin and I were setting in the front seat of my mothers car when he said he was Caine and I was Abel. But that's not correct. I can prove my part, he can't.

I believe you can you can look at the site and there is a part that gives a picture of the 3, 10 torus knot. It shows the basics of what you are talking about and it labels the 4 corners of eden as well as the 12 houses and and the like. However it does it in a creatrional principal. From the spiral out and then back in.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec

ONly the wouls be the opposite direction of the first two planets.

Only they would be the opposite of the first two planets...I hope thats what was meant. Otherwise this person needs new fingers...

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Nah Draw 3 x's one on top of another. Connect the 3. If you add up the points you should have 11. Each x has 5 points until you connect and the remainingtow have 3. 3+3+5=11. When you single out the center of the 3 you have the hexagram. Draw a circle around the 7. You have 2 on top and two on bottom. When you go to the sids you have two still. Fold them in the same direction. You get 2 triangles and one square. Then lookk at the cubeoctahedron. The direction of the planets go in accordance with the lines of the cubeoctahedron.

new topics

top topics

join