It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The aliens are coming back, to destroy humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well it was in that last Alien movie, the narrative was based on-
The “engineers” return, let loose on humanity aliens to destroy their failed creation

Ridley Scott said humanity was such an evil society that the “engineers” return to destroy us, we are such an embarrassment, destruction, wrath and judgement is better than continuation

It’s an interesting premise
I was just reading another thread in this forum, “what is god”
Interesting, some say in that thread life is malevolent, evil and humanity a disease and others say life is great and people and humanity are great and everything is great and humanity is wonderful

Me, I think humanity is a failure, we would be well rid of
And you, why?
Why shouldn’t the “engineer/s” end all of this and start afresh

Based on your beliefs, not necessarily Christian beliefs
Are we good or bad?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2020 by Plotus because: DID YOU KNOW THAT FARTS SPREAD CORONAVIRUS..............................................

edit on 21-4-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)
70/30, 70 bad
edit on 21-4-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It is an individual choice in each moment.a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

A failure? Based on what premise, our inability to see much father than our own noses? I venture that we humans have been around here for a couple of million years spending much of that time just trying to survive let alone trying to figure out what the future held beyond where will we sleep tonight and what will we eat when we wake up in the morning.

So to me, the question of failure, if failure it is, is not dependent upon ourselves but rather where we want to place the blame. On aliens or devils or Gods. So if you want to claim that we are a failure then we are ''their '' failure and whoever or what ever they are can go fact themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Jesus will save us with his kung fu.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Ridley Scott said humanity was such an evil society that the “engineers” return to destroy us, we are such an embarrassment, destruction, wrath and judgement is better than continuation

From everything I've read, Ridley has proposed a few different reasons for the engineers decision to destroy humanity, but has never said what he settled on. His proposed sequel, "The Awakening" was supposed to answer the question along with a few others. One idea tossed around was that Jesus was an engineer and humans killed him, so we were a failure. Another idea was that we are inherently defective since our evolution came out of the same goo the creatures from the alien movies did. We may never know at this point what he settled on.

I do not see the human species as good or bad. We are a product of our nature as well as our environment. Just as any other living creature is. Our intelligence gives us some advantage over other species, but we still yield to our "primal urges" for survival, procreation and expansion.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

To be fair I think we really do not know, I for one do not ascribe to the concept of reincarnation - at least not in the usual sense of the word and belief.

But for me this earth of our's has had MANY world's before our own and perhaps the human race recreated many time's again and again, I believe it goes even further than that and the entire universe is equally a cyclical machine BUT there is an ultimate goal to it's functioning and cycle or repetition - or near repetition - and that is the refinement of the soul, the gate is narrow remember and few will make it BUT that does not mean god want's to abandon his children just because they failed this time around, so perhaps there soul's are refined again and again and again until they become more advanced, perhaps there is a greater you and me made up of the versions of us in those cycles that succeeded while the version's that failed were thrown away and disposed of only for a recreation possible taken from the greater you and me to be tried again in a continuous refinement process along an infinitely long road toward becoming more like our creator - not here, not this me but that greater me and you that we may just be a tiny part of.

As for this earth having many word's over it's ages we would be unlikely to find anything recognizable from our culture if we just vanished in as little as ten thousand years and in a few million even less likely BUT thing's do survive.

Of course this could be proof of the great flood or of an even older great flood as many believe such artifact's actually are.

Regardless I do genuinely believe in the soul, that there is a greater realm and that the reason we can not capture it on camera etc is that our corporeal world and all we can make from it here is lower dimensional, to see that only the part of us that is of higher dimensional - more refined - nature can see it, some people are more psychic or are they just older or part of a more evolved mega soul.

We in that level are already in God's kingdom but here we are simply becoming, succeeding or failing in our journey back to our better and more godlike selves.

Either way Jesus only really know's, only he has seen the father and only his truth is truth.

Aliens are not necessary and anyway there could be higher dimensional realm's and civilizations right here that would have something to say should a bunch of aliens come to invade as such corporeal beings are really no different to us regardless of there level of technical achievement AND they too are mortal, if they have soul's or not they are still subject to those higher authority's.

edit on 21-4-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
When a mirror looks at itself, what does it see?

That is neither good nor evil.

It is just a reflection of what is.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

when a mirror looks at a mirror it sees infinity
edit on 21-4-2020 by Lysergic because: awwww gurl

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Who is saying humanity is evil? Humanity. What gives anyone the right to call themselves evil? Further, how would they know?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

"Aliens."

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I think something glorious came from this planet once, and maybe we are some afterbirth or something like that.

Neanderthal would have been an awesome species to roam the earth, but no, lets rape and kill em.

I think even gorillas would do a better job at representing primates than we do.

A couple of them even are still alive.
edit on 21-4-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
mmmmmmm nutritious placenta-kind a reply to: solve

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Nice Clickbait Title lol

Originally posted by Raggedyman
It’s an interesting premise
I was just reading another thread in this forum, “what is god”
Interesting, some say in that thread life is malevolent, evil and humanity a disease and others say life is great and people and humanity are great and everything is great and humanity is wonderful

That’s because everyone judges things from their own biased perspective…

Sometimes a persons biased opinion will be true other times it will be false…The quest is to work out which is true…

Me, I think humanity is a failure, we would be well rid of

It’s negative thinking like that, which is making this world worse imo…

Based on your beliefs, not necessarily Christian beliefs
Are we good or bad?

It’s not a black n White answer…it’s both. Humanity has it’s good and bad in all walks of life, we all have free will to choose.

I think everyone essentially has a good heart but sometimes that get’s infected by negative beliefs, ideas, and bad experiences as we go through childhood. Many of those negative influences though, come from others making bad choices themselves…which in turn has a knock on affect with those around them. But as we know life is not all about the bad…The Good can spread too, people can be inspiring, help others grow, be great teachers and so forth.

Think about it from an individual perspective, and by that I mean an individual person.

People come in all shapes and sizes. I’ve witnessed people in my life with incredible gifts who use them to help people but I’ve also seen those same individuals suffer from drinking problems or whatever else. Does that one bad vice make them bad, what about the good they do…you see…it’s not an easy black n white answer…

Short version = There's good and bad in all of us, too varying degrees…

- JC

edit on 21-4-2020 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
As they say “I just hope that any advanced civilisation that finds us aren’t human”

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Before you ask if we are 'Good' or 'Bad', I think you have to define those words exactly.

Life, as we know, at the most fundamental level is supported by beings that eat each other alive. Its a pretty brutal existence. We (most anyway) inherently want to live, and suffer when we are dying, so suffering is inherent in many ways. But is it all worth it? idk

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

"Aliens."

All I see are humans who have decided humans are evil and have condemned all humans to die. That stance is itself evil, thus proving that humans are. Nevertheless, my stance is that if you want to make that decision for yourself go right ahead, but do speak for yourself and let the rest of us struggle on if you choose not to participate.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You can think of Aliens as Chaotic Neutral.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Neither.

Btw, the Xenomorphs might be worshipped by the Engineers. Ive read that it might be because the Xenos would be an ultimate form of life, which might be why the Predators use them for sport. The Predators dont seem the least bit worried about us in comparison to the Engineers from what little been shown about them.

edit on 21-4-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Who is saying humanity is evil? Humanity. What gives anyone the right to call themselves evil? Further, how would they know?

I thought I made the “who” in the question I proposed very clear, many times
The “engineers” or the creators
The creators in the movie, the Ridley Scott movie I was talking about in the op, the story line, it’s a simple question.

Try read the op slowly

top topics

<<   2 >>

join