It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live! Anons have hacked CDC, WHO, World Bank and others

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:
(post by face23785 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: asd161
Can't verify that Anon did this, but found this from the WashingtonPost.

www.washingtonpost.com...

----------------------------------------------
According to this...we're all:
“Neo-Nazis and white supremacists capitalized on the lists and published them aggressively across their venues,” said Rita Katz, SITE’s executive director.

I wonder how the left wingers on the forum feel about this.

The media spreading fake news is fine with them usually. How do they feel about it when it impacts them?

Lets not look at this as Left or Right wing, its bad enough our country is split into those two views.

ATS has forums for political fights , but this information right here what Anonymous did is for all of us. So lets work together here on ATS if know where else

btw shouldn't this post be in RATS just saying.
edit on 22-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The Chinese government may be good, but they're not THAT good. They would have had to be in on it, but they couldn't do that without other countries like Russia and others permission.

All you have to do is find out who is a commie, to know who is linked to communist china. (I would start with google)

Its not that hard to identify the deep state/ Illuminati.

Of course many countries are in on it... its a new world order/globalism....
edit on rd2020000000Thursdayrd000000Thu, 23 Apr 2020 02:06:12 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Apr 2020 02:06:12 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA
a reply to: Case74282

Newness to any forum does not negate the argument at hand of being a free thinker versus a sheep.

You are correct. It does not.
Nevertheless, respecting the Points Of View of long-time members is crucial to lending credibility to one's arguments.

You're contradicting yourself. That poster was arguing for a hive mind herd mentality. I am arguing for free independent thought regardless of political affiliations. That posters longevity in this forum in no way gives them any credibility to an argument.

Socrates said it best. The merit of an argument should rest on the strength of that argument and not the orator.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA
a reply to: Case74282
Nevertheless, respecting the Points Of View of long-time members is crucial to lending credibility to one's arguments.

Well... that depends on the member... Silly? Don't make me laugh. Wouldn't matter how long she's been a member, her POV is unworthy of even the tiniest bit of respect.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
has anything significant actaully come from the hack?

some are calling it a trojan horse.. an public attack against the idea of 'leaks and hacks'

it seems convenient that these leaks try to pain trump supporters as nazis

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Why would it matter? Do you honestly think anyone interested in truth, freedom and equality gives a # about left or right?
That's so 2010.
No, this is serious. We are all affected.

To quote a famous kangaroo: let's be friends for this revolution. Of course afterwards it will get difficult.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Peeple

If more info is incoming and this has been perpetrated by a non-partisan entity, then indeed Left and Right don’t matter. But we have no way of absolutely knowing this.

So, Agit8dChop’s question needs to keep being asked, or else we’re open to being grifted by either fake, or manipulated information.

edit on 23-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

Manpower and bandwidth. Once the security has been compromised it’s usually only a matter of time before any exploits are closed. I guess the idea was to get as much data and as many eyes on it as possible before the door shut.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: asd161
Can't verify that Anon did this, but found this from the WashingtonPost.

www.washingtonpost.com...

----------------------------------------------
According to this...we're all:
“Neo-Nazis and white supremacists capitalized on the lists and published them aggressively across their venues,” said Rita Katz, SITE’s executive director.

I wonder how the left wingers on the forum feel about this.

The media spreading fake news is fine with them usually. How do they feel about it when it impacts them?

Lets not look at this as Left or Right wing, its bad enough our country is split into those two views.

ATS has forums for political fights , but this information right here what Anonymous did is for all of us. So lets work together here on ATS if know where else

btw shouldn't this post be in RATS just saying.

I'm not looking at this as left wing vs. right wing. My comment was about what the Washington Post said, which was clearly left wing vs. right wing.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
has anything significant actaully come from the hack?

some are calling it a trojan horse.. an public attack against the idea of 'leaks and hacks'

it seems convenient that these leaks try to pain trump supporters as nazis

I'm not sure the leaks do that as much as the media is trying to spin it that way. Which could mean the media is in damage-control mode. Which could mean maybe there's something there after all?

Then again, maybe not. I've noted that no one has bothered to refute what underwerks said here and here. I don't have the knowledge on this subject to know if those posts make sense. Would anyone that does have the knowledge care to respond? Does that mean this is bogus or not?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The Chinese government may be good, but they're not THAT good. They would have had to be in on it, but they couldn't do that without other countries like Russia and others permission.

All you have to do is find out who is a commie, to know who is linked to communist china. (I would start with google)

Its not that hard to identify the deep state/ Illuminati.

What do the commies, and the deep staters look like? And after you identify them, then what...to the camps for reeducation or just kill them?

We really should determine these details before we start on the glorious Anon Crusades's.
edit on 23-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I am having a hard time believing the validity of this hack. The emails and passwords seem to be a collection of previously leaked logins. The 'email' regarding Shi Zhengli is a 4chan post, by anyone, and the other information is just baity at best. I will wait for a few days before getting my hopes up seeing as a few groups have now claimed responsibility for the attack, groups that by the looks of it pulled one XSS attack on a weak website and then claim to have all this info. I dunno guys, seems like this has snowballed into a big bag of nothingness. I hope I'm wrong however!!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's not about looks.
A wise man once said:
"Ye shall know them by their fruits."

The people censoring , the people that want to take your guns, the people pushing a technocracy etc. If it goes against freedom or if it goes against the U.S constitution and Natural Divine Law. Then those are the ones involved in helping enslave mankind. However; i would start with the mirror because usually we ourselves also tend to help the beast system. This has nothing to do with crusading, its a simple matter of turning our backs on what no longer serves us while breaking fictional contracts with those people. The lost word of all power is the word NO. In an enlightened state of consciousness under Natural Law, we are finally able to speak the lost word. NO. Say no to globalism.

Your enemy is the pyramid/Egypt.

The pyramid already has Global Control. How else would they succeed in shutting down the world? Its because they are united, while the so called "Freedom fighters" are not. I doubt anything will come out of the Anon files, and there is always a chance it could be a false flag to give the powers that be the excuse to enslave us even further.

I could be wrong, but I honestly lost hope in mankind. (unless by some miracle the majority of the world gains the knowledge and wisdom of Natural Divine Law. It is the only cure for the babylonian cancer spreading throughout the world.

Instead of crusading, or blaming others, i would instead get right with the being men call God.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t
I am having a hard time believing the validity of this hack.

I was questioning it yesterday as well. There does seem to be some news sites with mixed messages about it.

And of course each story states that it was done by Neo Nazi groups.

Washington Post

While SITE was unable to verify whether the email addresses and passwords were authentic, ....

WHO confirmed the incident in a statement Wednesday that cited a higher number of exposed credentials, 6,835, than had been reported by SITE. But WHO said only 457 of those were active and valid

Potter, chief executive of Australian company Internet 2.0, said he was able to gain access into the WHO computer systems using email addresses and passwords posted on the Internet.

FOX basically saying the same thing

Seatle Times

The report by SITE, based in Bethesda, Maryland, said the largest group of alleged emails and passwords was from the NIH, with 9,938 found on lists posted online. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had the second-highest number, with 6,857. The World Bank had 5,120. The list of WHO addresses and passwords totaled 2,732.

Looks like it may be some real ones mixed in with a bunch of old

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

Early warnings from anonymous:

Anonymous Message To Bill Gates

Anonymous Message To The Corrupt W.H.O

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

More "We're so awesome" circle jerk videos. When are they gonna do something?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

More "We're so awesome" circle jerk videos. When are they gonna do something?

They are doing something, putting up youtube videos, blogs, posting on conspiracy forums and organizing circle jerks. And waiting for others to do the wet work. What more do you want?
edit on 23-4-2020 by olaru12 because: semi colon time....

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Here's a good link to one hack email from a woman to Gates.

She mentions Gates's father, Evelyn de Rothschild!

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Well as cool as those videos are, Unfortunately they didn't tell us anything that we don't already know at least here on ATS.

You would think with there hack of the WHO and others, they would lay some real info down but I guess maybe they need to sit on that information.
edit on 23-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join