It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live! Anons have hacked CDC, WHO, World Bank and others

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Macenroe82

People breaking the law and others praising them for it.
What a world.

This thread isn't about illegal immigration.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I think something like Davos over a long weekend and an irregular calendar is probably all they need to discern up from down and take their profits.

Maybe this just got out of hand?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Moving on...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Or maybe...
Wait for it
Maybe they are already telling us the truth? Is that at all possible?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Chucklelishis. lol

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Moving on...

Yes, lets get back to the initial point.

If this place has no value to you, why do you keep on coming back? Surely, we all love to shoot down your spam and debunk your lies but cmon.

We have a conspiracy being blown wide open and the reaction is, "nothing to see here."

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Interesting timing since it was asked that the same orgs be looked into in a recent press briefing.

So my only interest is financial records.

Slay it if it's a cash cow whose milk is rotten.

It is 2020 this year so waiting for hindsight to kick in.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Why are they looking to Bill Gates for solutions? Is he a doctor? A nurse? A PA? A medical researcher? I mean honestly, what does he have besides money?

You're thinking is exactly why the Nigerian Prince scam still continues to bilk people of their money every year. You have a very obtuse mindset and are signaling as someone incapable of thinking for yourself. The danger of identity politics is you become part of the hive mind meaning you have no free thought and are instead led by others.

Do you genuinely consider yourself a free thinker unobstructed by what those in your political party think? Or do you find yourself going along with whatever your party line is regarding a particular topic?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

That is something I have been giving serious consideration lately.

I always try to keep my own biases in check.. And the one thing thats been thrumming in the back of my mind is that I dont think "they" truly understood the monster they made with their manipulation machine.

I also think many of them got caught up in it themselves over the years, despite knowing all about it.

It presents an interesting possibility. The most likely scenario in that case being (imo, of course): they piggybacked on a virus in order to fleece as much money, influence, ulterior goals, etc. as possible. That fits the historic framework.

But.. After so many years of getting large portions of the population *literally* addicted to the dopamine hits from extreme emotional content (which garners more likes/shares online).. They didnt realize just how far gone people were & are.

Theyll still try to take advantage of the situation, of course, but it seems all the recent manipulation methods to cause fear levels to drop just arent working. People are still mangling things that are supposed to cause fear to downtrend.. Into the worst context they can.

I have to imagine, or maybe hope, that some are asking themselves "what have we done?"

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: MaplePatriot

Big booms? Like how or what?

Its not going to reveal that this is not real nor is it going to confirm that its ok to open the economy.

This is just some criminals looking for attention.

Its not going to be some big reveal.

I guess you think the guy that outted watergate was a criminal too!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Woo hooooooo!!!

?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

You're thinking is exactly why the Nigerian Prince scam still continues to bilk people of their money every year. You have a very obtuse mindset and are signaling as someone incapable of thinking for yourself. The danger of identity politics is you become part of the hive mind meaning you have no free thought and are instead led by others.

Do you genuinely consider yourself a free thinker unobstructed by what those in your political party think? Or do you find yourself going along with whatever your party line is regarding a particular topic?

Wow, Brandnew! Where'd you come from?

Some folks here have wisdom and experience to which you are completely oblivious. Pick your fights. We're on the side of survival.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Can't verify that Anon did this, but found this from the WashingtonPost.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

That is something I have been giving serious consideration lately.

I always try to keep my own biases in check.. And the one thing thats been thrumming in the back of my mind is that I dont think "they" truly understood the monster they made with their manipulation machine.

I also think many of them got caught up in it themselves over the years, despite knowing all about it.

It presents an interesting possibility. The most likely scenario in that case being (imo, of course): they piggybacked on a virus in order to fleece as much money, influence, ulterior goals, etc. as possible. That fits the historic framework.

But.. After so many years of getting large portions of the population *literally* addicted to the dopamine hits from extreme emotional content (which garners more likes/shares online).. They didnt realize just how far gone people were & are.

Theyll still try to take advantage of the situation, of course, but it seems all the recent manipulation methods to cause fear levels to drop just arent working. People are still mangling things that are supposed to cause fear to downtrend.. Into the worst context they can.

I have to imagine, or maybe hope, that some are asking themselves "what have we done?"

An egregore - an inter dimensional being that feeds on what is known as “group think” - cannot be controlled. The only thing that can happen is for another egregore to take its place.

Coronavirus is a virus, but it’s also an egregore - feelings of despair, fear, isolation, depression are what it feeds on.

When political leaders get up and talk about how bad things are going to be for the economy, and how the virus is dangerous, they plant the seed for that despair in the minds of others. And so when those people get sick, they have already convinced themselves they are going to have it bad, which makes it worse.

This works the other way, too. The people who believe it’s not more than a severe flu will still get sick, but because they haven’t become part of the Coronavirus egregore, their brain doesn’t fall into the trap of overproducing immune cells to fight a virus that doesn’t require such immunological firepower.

Of course, it works the other way too. Take a look through the recovery rates per day In the US...whenever good news is announced by the President, like the extension of the PPP, the recovery rates skyrocket. But here’s the kicker - it’s not those that are sick that help. It’s the collective of the population feeling optimistic.

This thing will last as long as people want it to. That’s why you hear people who have a vested interest in prolonging this for their own agenda talking about how bad the second wave is going to be, or how the worst is yet to come.

They are trying to feed the Coronavirus egregore. They want you to give up on humanity, to feel despair because science is the only answer...and that answer is still a year away.

Well not this little black duck. I believe that man was made in God’s image, and that science is only but a part of the complete picture as to how we beat this thing, albeit an important one.

Things will be better soon if we want them to be. I’d rather feed an egregore of hope and optimism than one of darkness and despair.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Newness to any forum does not negate the argument at hand of being a free thinker versus a sheep.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

Newness to any forum does not negate the argument at hand of being a free thinker versus a sheep.

You are correct. It does not.
Nevertheless, respecting the Points Of View of long-time members is crucial to lending credibility to one's arguments.

edit on 22-4-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: asd161
Can't verify that Anon did this, but found this from the WashingtonPost.

www.washingtonpost.com...

----------------------------------------------
According to this...we're all:
“Neo-Nazis and white supremacists capitalized on the lists and published them aggressively across their venues,” said Rita Katz, SITE’s executive director.

edit on 22-4-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
They forgot to hack the US bioweapons lab. Fort Detrick.
Fort Detrick

As conspiracy theorist say and the shut down that cause everyone sick before the corona outbreak.

Can't wait til anonymous hackers point to Area51 and other military bases. They say we would have flying cars. I call BS. All the traitors of humanity went to Area51 for research bought and paid for USD/Petrodollars tyranny. Avro flying car is a prime example selling out country sovereignty by giving the elite military advance technological advantage against Humanity of Earth. A lot of missing info on assassinated new tech scientists who could've change the world from modern cars.
edit on 22-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join