It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live! Anons have hacked CDC, WHO, World Bank and others

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Tweet now gone for violation.

No surprise there.

Let's see where else this gets posted out there on the interweb eh?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So far from what i've ascertained - it was poorly executed and publicized way too early and the drops aren't anything we haven't heard already. That could change but that's what it appears like. Seems like it might be used as some kind of false flag to garner sympathy for these organizations. Perhaps to paint a dark light on the qanon movement or just anons in general.

So far seems to be a real let down.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't get it, surely if you are a hacker and managed to find the email/password info from these organisations and had the capability to then read them all (or sift through as much as you could)- wouldn't you do that first before dumping that data on the world - which would be then found out instantly by the organisations who would then just change their passwords/bump up security?? So then you basically just have dead email info?
Or have they done that already?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
that's why I've read a lot of this as a dog and pony show.

If you have the goods, you don't worry about the goods, you worry about the marketing...

Seems they have it backwards, where they didn't have the goods, just the marketing.

Not to mention, I can come up with some if / or statements right now that would of been much more functional, than whatever this is, to release info.

Why the "secret machines" marketing?

Yeah wait a min! Kids can use IFTTT.com So why aren't they in regards to data??
I mean sure, use php, but Im stating we have tech to make this process easier, the datadumps are... well, dumps.
edit on 21-4-2020 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
I don't get it, surely if you are a hacker and managed to find the email/password info from these organisations and had the capability to then read them all (or sift through as much as you could)- wouldn't you do that first before dumping that data on the world - which would be then found out instantly by the organisations who would then just change their passwords/bump up security?? So then you basically just have dead email info?
Or have they done that already?

I imagine some members of Anon know exactly what they are doing.

Perhaps they are too busy accessing email accounts and changing the passwords so the original owners no longer have access.

Perhaps they are too busy downloading and reading information.

Perhaps they are too busy to lay instant answers and revelations onto empty hands.

Perhaps what WE just read about is only lighting the touch paper.

I will be patient and I'm off to search for more info.

See ya soon.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Nerbot

Off topic but I can literally hear your signature.
Good one!

On topic : anon has busted open many secretive things in the past. I agree they're kind of valuable. They seem to be the oniy unit who truly cares about busting the Secrets of the Idjits in Charge wide open..

All the power to anon.
This is definitely the circumstance they've lived for.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Any one, or any 'thing', with that much horsepower isn't going to be stopped (if it were true) no matter what people were able to find out. That wouldn't be an entity which fears anything...at all.

Same way a sadistic suicidal person does not fear anything before he commits his last act, oblivious to the consequences on himself of said act. Nothing goes unpaid in this world, bar none. It's very sad for such beings not being aware of the Divine punishment. If not on this world, then on that "other" one.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They are both full of # since they do suppress ideas.

But when an idea gets out that is up to us to call it yea or nay. It is when we DON'T get to see the idea that we miss out on a chance to study the available data. Good or bad in our minds when we read it, not being allowed to view it due to no freedom of speech, does great harm.

It is what we don't get told that is usually the most important information. When one or both sides are protecting a narrative like the Progs of the Dem party and the RINO's of the Rep party do every single day, it makes it hard to know the truth without getting information into your head from outlawed sources that may prove to have solid data back be real references and not "secret whistle blowers" that no one can interrogate.

originally posted by: olaru12
Is twitter a reputable source for information? Or is it like FB, and full of sh!t.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I suspect a treasure trove of foreknowledge will soon be brought out in the open. Praise KeK!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Do you honestly think one single person could perpetuate all this??? Seriously??? A complete, world-wide, shut down???

Seriously?

No one single person could ever do this! Ever! And even if they could, just by releasing a virus, the entire world would have to know how virulent the virus actually is. Do you see what you are saying here?

The Chinese government may be good, but they're not THAT good. They would have had to be in on it, but they couldn't do that without other countries like Russia and others permission. They could have couched it as an accident, which they have, but why would they allow it to decimate their OWN country??? They wouldn't. They would have reached out for help.

This is clearly an accident. It may have been some super bio-weapon, and it got away from them (the Chinese). The virus is real, but no NWO person (sitting behind the proverbial "curtain" pushed the "release" button). It just doesn't compute.

It's a horrible virus, maybe worse than the flu, maybe not. Lots of governments are spinning it lots of different ways, but no one person or entity released this thing with the notion of world domination. That's just movie stuff.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

I don't get it

That’s because there is nothing to get.

A person took an old combolist from 2012 and grepped it to cdc.gov and dumped the results in a pastebin.

These people aren’t hackers, the people pushing this are the same people that call searching blogs on DuckDuckGo “research”.

Collectively known as Qcumbers.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Massive censorship of anon and relative hashtags on Twitter rn.. their AI is pretty impressive..

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I mean anyone who believes in this grift. All you have to do is take one of the addresses in this dump and enter it on www.haveibeenpwned.com... and it shows you exactly when the credentials are from.

This is mostly from the LinkedIn hack back in 2012.

Want to know who is hosing you up? The people who continue to string you along in all this. The people who you are arguing in favor of. The people who put out things like this asinine “leak” and sit back and watch all of you chase after it. I’d think a real searcher for truth would care about the truth. And not believe every hair brained theory written on an internet blog.

You will find no truth from the lips of grifters except what they want you to think is the truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I instantly thought of Hong Kong and the Chicom's needing to end it by any means necessary and look good doing it, why didn't you?

I sure see it as very, very plausible that it was totally on purpose because of how the Chicom's were losing their shiny glow with the citizens of Asia, not just from within China. Viet Nam, the Phillipines, Indonesia, Nepal, Tibet, and Taiwan. I can go on and on I am sure.

Plus, we had those Trade deals that held their feet to the fire while Trump is proving he will pull the trigger on terrorists from Iran and elsewhere. There is a new Sheriff in town. Those are highly motivating factors for the Chicom's to deliberately do this. Are they not clearly evil? If you say no, then you need to rethink that. They are selling body parts and probably the adrenochrome from the same victims.

They had everything to win and little to lose being the perp here. They have lots of those "useless eaters" that the Marxist/Leftists clearly hate so much. They benefited greatly from shutting down Hong Kong and slowing down the revolt in China that was looking to be taking shape. The citizens had been in the news about wanting to end the Chicom's stranglehold on the gov there.

edit on 21-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I didn't say me I said hose "us" up.

I am not hosed but I will be if I don't speak up for the whistle blowers. Mark Levine is yelling right now because we need to rise and speak up NOW!

Don't sit in silence and take it up the # and in the arms. The criminals are using the "Any means necessary"

I offer you a red pill.

originally posted by: underwerks

I mean anyone who believes in this grift. All you have to do is take one of the addresses in this dump and enter it on www.haveibeenpwned.com... and it shows you exactly when the credentials are from.

This is mostly from the LinkedIn hack back in 2012.

Want to know who is hosing you up? The people who continue to string you along in all this. The people who you are arguing in favor of. The people who put out things like this asinine “leak” and sit back and watch all of you chase after it. I’d think a real searcher for truth would care about the truth. And not believe every hair brained theory written on an internet blog.

You will find no truth from the lips of grifters except what they want you to think is the truth.

edit on 21-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I think I got misunderstood to some degree. I'm not saying this was the work of single person, far from it. The statement that caught my attention and that I answered was the hypothetical that these (if there are such) people have no fear whatsoever for their evil actions at all, and I fully stand by my answer, that the group that organized this criminal act are powerful but not above the Divine law that "No evil deed goes unpunished!".

From the rest of your answer, I see that we differ in our stances regarding this pandemic. I think that this was totally organized by the dark forces, physical and spiritual (NWO and company) in order to have their long sought after NWO. However this wasn't related to my answer above and I'm completely fine to have different opinions about that.

I like your posts FCD, we don't have to agree on everything. These things are very complicated and very well hidden from sight, we mostly work with circumstantial data.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I offer you a red pill.

*Looks at redpill, sees it’s really a Mike and Ike, throws it to a seagull. Takes a nice whiff of Adrenachrome and sits on the beach..

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ahh. thanks the beach is refreshing while the attitude needs it bad. Cooling my heels in the sand is always nice. Kudos'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join