It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live! Anons have hacked CDC, WHO, World Bank and others

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

I'd be careful and monitor from a distance. This could be a honeypot.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MaplePatriot

I'd be careful and monitor from a distance. This could be a honeypot.

I always monitor from a distance. I'm an accumulator of information and like to pass it a long as i come across it. I'll keep an eye out for more related information from said 'hack'. Be safe out there everyone.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I hate skeptics, it's on the internet, what more do you need?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

what i need is evidence , coherence , logic and internal consistency

YMMV

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: olaru12

what i need is evidence , coherence , logic and internal consistency

YMMV

No, I agree! My sarcasm gets lost in the translation apparently. Sorry!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Anon apparently branded Bill Gates the "Nostradamus of Disease" and also requested multiple times for transparency from The WHO. They didn't get answers so they did as threatened.
In an open letter to Bill Gates ANON states

"In the midst of a historical pandemic, much of the world is looking to you for solutions, and it seems that this is no mistake, because you have positioned yourself as the Nostradamus of disease."

Bill Gates Nostradamus

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"A shotgun loaded with coins."a reply to: Muninn

Best dollar-eighty I ever spent!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Well, if nothing else ANON definitely has flair.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
I didn’t think it was possible for anons or anyone else to break through the Chinese firewall!

Interesting!

Any security can be penetrated.
Any.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
What could they possibly find???

What one person, group or entity, or even co-conspirators could shut down the entire world??? Crush the world economy??? It would take decades to even get the discussion on the table, let alone have all the parties it would take to agree on the diabolical "plan". I mean, China, the US, Europe and Russia (among many others) would all have to be in agreement. That's not gonna' happen, not on anything.

ETA - There would be literally billions of emails and communications going back and forth in order to come to concurrence on the who, what, where and when elements, not to mention the 'why' component. Any one, or any 'thing', with that much horsepower isn't going to be stopped (if it were true) no matter what people were able to find out. That wouldn't be an entity which fears anything...at all.

Think about it.

Just look at your signature, FCD. You’ve explained it yourself. Yes, they fear nothing. While at the same time, rub it in our faces.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

So, is anon the same group as anonymous?
Because anonymous has a video posted to the W.H.O. on youtube, from the 18th. I didn't know if it had anything to do with this?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

"Any one, or any 'thing', with that much horsepower isn't going to be stopped..."
Unfortunately, this seems to be an accurate summation of the true state of current affairs. At this point, I seek truth only for personal understanding not with any hope of change as that ship sank before it could ever sail. I suppose it's simply morbid curiosity that drives me or, perhaps, masochistic tendencies.
edit on 21-4-2020 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It was a legitimate hack.

The pastebin and google took down all the files pretty quickly but not before anons moved them over to other archive sites. All said files are being strewn around on the chans (4chan - 8chan - 8kun - 9chan). Surf at your own risk friends.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Is twitter a reputable source for information? Or is it like FB, and full of sh!t.

Leaked information is a reliable source if it can be verified. That is why the likes of Wikileaks where so powerful because they printed onjective verifiable fact. A first in media reporting.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
I didn’t think it was possible for anons or anyone else to break through the Chinese firewall!

Interesting!

Maybe some good people left some windows unlocked

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

The pastebin and google took down all the files pretty quickly but not before anons moved them over to other archive sites. All said files are being strewn around on the chans (4chan - 8chan - 8kun - 9chan). Surf at your own risk friends.

There is no real risk in searching for this infromation. It is not illegal to read it as some media outlets have suggested in the past with leaked sources. Nor is there any real problem surfing the chans. They are better moderated these days.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

There is no real risk in searching for this infromation. It is not illegal to read it as some media outlets have suggested in the past with leaked sources. Nor is there any real problem surfing the chans. They are better moderated these days.

I can understand that. Just err on the side of caution is all. If you have a VPN use it. Or use TOR browser.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I tried all the Wuhan Lab usernames and passwords, none work anymore all the passwords have been changed, or these never worked in the first place, usernames check out though.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Anonymous members are known as Anons so yes the same

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join