It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: after mocking protest, expect protesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So the far left Has been mocking people marching against Having their American freedoms Being taken away.

Now that trump closed down immigration what are the odds of the same fat left mockers becoming marchers? Protesting for non American rights in America....

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
So the far left Has been mocking people marching against Having their American freedoms Being taken away.

Now that trump closed down immigration what are the odds of the same fat left mockers becoming marchers? Protesting for non American rights in America....

Duh, don't you know only the left are allowed to protest in the USA.

Anyone who disagrees with the left must never protest, because the people on the left are so much smarter than the rest of us, and know what we should think, and what we should not do, they tell us these things all the time. So anyone who disagrees with them are idiots and must be ridiculed and bullied into shame.

Anyone who protests for a left approved reason is a hero. That is the tacit law of the land, duh, haven't you figured that out by now?

Just ask CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NY Times, they'll tell you!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Just ask CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NY Times, they'll tell you!

I would not be surprised if each of those have a desk in their headquarters for a CCP propagandist or have people paid by the CCP..... otherwise how can anyone explain their idiotic news segments which do everything they can to destroy America unless it is an America for the democrats by the democrats and everyone else is a raciest and can go to hell.

Maybe not as far fetched as some might believe if you remember the CCP driver for Democratic Senator Feinstein

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Uh huh.

Now do black lives matter or occupy wall street.

Two kinds of people: decent folk who mind their own business and no good snips. Left and right barely scratches the surface of the problem.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Don't forget, Democrat Whitmer formed a committee to study why the virus is racist.

My opinion, people who want to be free, let them after May 1, it is their lives after all.

Ask them to follow guidelines like masks in public and social distancing, great, I"m ok with that.

Don't arrest them for not doing it, don't ticket them for being out parked in a car with the windows rolled up. Request, use propaganda freely to encourage, encourage social pressure, fine. But no more heavy handed and sometimes downright communistic like heavy handed force.

I will continue to wear a mask, wear gloves and I even wear a face shield I made on top of the mask, and that's ok for me, my choice. I'll continue to self isolate for probably another month or so, because I want to, and am free to do so, if I wish. I am worried about others, but they have rights too, I'll protect myself from them. That's the American way.

If you are worried that "those people" will kill you with their disease, then stay home and isolate yourself, no one is stopping you. Anyone who wants to stay self-isolated and home school their children is free to do so.

If you are panicked at the thought of letting people decide their own fate because you are convinced it will kill you. Then please by all means stay home and suck your thumb in worry, that is what America is supposed to be about, freedom to worry and moan, and freedom to work and enjoy life, as in the freedom of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

We've destroyed the economy, killed jobs, and wrecked people's mental health. 2 months is long enough. Let American's be well Americans.

You want to tremble and cower in fear and hide like me, I'm ok with that, just don't force everyone else to along with you, they know what they are getting into.

We are already paying a horrific price as it is. So follow the constitution, you know, freedom of life, liberty and the persuit of happiness.

edit on 4/21/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
China with its' huge market place and money is a siren to those who want more power and money while not thinking twice about the future under Chinese control.

Maybe newspapers should be equally circumspect about foreign interests. As The Washington Free Beacon reported in 2019, China Daily, an official government mouthpiece, purchased ad space for 500 print pages in six American newspapers over seven years — all of which were designed to look like news stories. Three of those newspapers are The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and … The Washington Post.

Would that China held itself to the same standards. On Friday, the Communist government “adjusted” its Wuhan death totals — making an utter mockery of NBC reporter Richard Engel’s appearance in a propaganda video released by Global Times, a state-run Chinese tabloid, that touted that nation’s success in containing the virus. CNN’s Chris Cuomo also appeared in the video.

These examples are the tip of the iceberg. This writer has documented the plethora of Hollywood movies “tailored” for Chinese Communist sensibilities. And columnist Larry O'Connor illuminates the bigger picture, revealing the extended Chinese relationships between not only Hollywood and the news media but theme parks, cellular and cable networks, and movie theaters — and all the products they sell that are manufactured in China.

patriotpost.us...

new topics

top topics

join