It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have to be kidding........Governor Whitmer strikes again

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Governor Dimwit has created a task force to find out why Covid19 is “racist”..... what a wonderful way to spend tax dollars during a complete lockdown and on the brink of a depression...... You can’t make these things up

I’m ashamed to share air with people like this.....
edit on 20-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Does she want the government to intentionally infect an equal percentage of people of all races to make everything even?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

How about you investigate why an Adirondack chair is “non essential” however a folding chair is “essential”.... so many questions not enough tax dollars

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If she had her wishes granted she would.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Does she want the government to intentionally infect an equal percentage of people of all races to make everything even?

How many transgendered, non-binary, normative-de-gendered people have been affected?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's not to find out why the virus is racist...lol...
It is affecting some races worse than others though. Not sure why we would need to spend a bunch of time and money to find out why though. It probably boils down to one word.. poverty.

But. Your, and the article's twist of the story was really quite hilarious!!

I have to retract something it was just your twist that was hilarious.. my apologies to fox news.
edit on 20-4-2020 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

How about you investigate why an Adirondack chair is “non essential” however a folding chair is “essential”.... so many questions not enough tax dollars

She probably doesn't know what an Adirondack chair is...and thinks it sounds like something only rich people would buy.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You need a task force to find that the black people are social people and they tend to take the high blood pressure meds that doctors prescribe for them? You need a task force to investigate why they work in jobs like the airports and wind up catching viruses from people passing through then pass it on to others in their neighborhoods?

Why don't they just send a couple people to check on these things in Black Neighborhoods. Most probably shop at big stores that have reasonable food prices. There are lots of customers in those all the time. They also have to take subways and crowded busses to get to places. They cannot afford cabs or cars. Take the money they spend on this task force and give the money to the food banks to buy more food to help these people, that money would buy a real lot of food for the people. Maybe it would save them a few trips to the crowded grocery stores.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It's not poverty. A disease can actually be racist. Sickle cell for example mainly impacts black people or those of African decent. The disease is racist. Unwittingly racist but still racist nonetheless.

Now, I'm not sure what can be achieved by calling a disease or virus racist. It can't respond to the charges being that it has no cerebral function. Maybe it presents another disease where people try to confront things that impact races like a cell or virus and know good an well they will get no response being that it has no brain.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Oh J H C are you serious?

Please someone tell me I'm still asleep and having a bad dream.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Nope you’re awake, but he isn’t.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Oh J H C are you serious?

Please someone tell me I'm still asleep and having a bad dream.

You are awake. So was I today when I tried to have a conversation with a fire ant. I gently pulled him or her (no idea on their sex) aside and asked why. Why did it bite me. I was not near a mound. Was it spite? Was it hatred? What did I do to deserve such a vicious attack on me calf.

In that sense I feel for blacks. They need a Congressional hearing to ask this virus, for the record why. Why is it so hateful to them. Get to the bottom of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It's not poverty. A disease can actually be racist. Sickle cell for example mainly impacts black people or those of African decent. The disease is racist. Unwittingly racist but still racist nonetheless.

Now, I'm not sure what can be achieved by calling a disease or virus racist. It can't respond to the charges being that it has no cerebral function. Maybe it presents another disease where people try to confront things that impact races like a cell or virus and know good an well they will get no response being that it has no brain.

I always felt it was likely the Sickle cell trait has something to do with it.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I wish you had at least put a person's name in your title. Try to think about people looking for this thread in the weeks ahead. There will be no way to find it. Come on man.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I can save Dimwit a lot of money. The answer will be because white people and the cure will be higher taxes.

edit on 20-4-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fixed

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

"Dimwit" is having a landscaper arrested if he doesn't stop delivering Mulch. A big NO NO.

breaking911.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be supremacist in that example?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I was pretty neutral on my states response, sure it could be better, but once the local asshat in charge "joined the regional coalition" that include this dummy, I knew we are f'ed in the long run.

I'm fine with more nuanced and intelligent response.

Basically, keep the metro's locked down, rural areas have free reign(to open business's) but also tell people in those areas that if they can avoid unnecessary movement/commerce(especially if they are a vulnerable group) to take personal precautions.

But No....we got small towns of 5K people that are being suffocated because "Muh NYC".

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Banking on a kickback from those 30k Medicare kickbacks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join