It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un in "Grave Danger" After Surgery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If we didn't have this shightstorm on our plate now, I'd be celebrating...

This is one of the few humans who gots to go...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: RadioRobert

K Jong's totally fine.
This is all a smoke screen.

He's already getting settled into the bunker and hanging out with his pall Jeff Epstein.
They may say that K Jong dies, but it is all lies!

Everyone, including the sacred bloodline of K Jong, are tucked away safely while the rest of the world builds mazes out of toilet paper rolls in their living room prison cells.

K Jong ok, Jeff ok, Clintons ok, Gates, etc, ok.

Nine more days and they start to arrive.

Nine more days.

Are you okay?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

"According to a US official with direct knowledge" was in the first paragraph. Maybe they got out the Ouija board and summoned George Washington.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hoping he recovers. A fine young man with a so much potential.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

"According to a US official with direct knowledge" was in the first paragraph. Maybe they got out the Ouija board and summoned George Washington.

Getting an unattributed quote for background from anyone is a lot easier than getting an official response from a government department.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Man my heart aches tonight.

I just don't know what I'm gonna do with myself after hearing this news.

*Snicker snicker* *Chuckle chuckle*

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Didn't President Trump send Kim Jung-Un a letter to warn him of impending danger?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Didn't President Trump send Kim Jung-Un a letter to warn him of impending danger?

What Danger? Is Hillary peeved with him? Is she cross at him?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Say what we will about Kim, I think it was very sweet of him to send of that little friendly note to Trump.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yeah my source in Trump's office said that the note said Cut back on the old cheese or you are gonna get wicked constipated dude. Your buddy, Donald J. Trump.

PS. Quit launching missiles or I am going wipe your country from the face of the Earth my good friend.

Also Trump included a 24 slice pack of Kraft American fake cheese like substance.
edit on 20-4-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The satanic global ex-cabals last strike back.....lol...lol..they will try to hurt the smaller players within the Global Group of Good Guys and NK was playing ball nicely with the good guys...so the baby eating freaks hit back...considering the times the Good Guys might return serve with his replacement immedisatly.
edit on 20-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: deadlysyn

Getting an unattributed quote for background from anyone is a lot easier than getting an official response from a government department.

That is for certain!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oops

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Posobiec (OANN)

BREAKING: Multiple US officials tell @OANN that Kim Jong Un caught COVID19 from a Chinese doctor flown in to help with his heart valve surgery. He appears to be in stable condition for now.

For whatever that's worth.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
If we didn't have this shightstorm on our plate now, I'd be celebrating...

This is one of the few humans who gots to go...

New Boss isn't always better than the Old Boss. We shall see soon (or not, if Kim is fine).

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

he was citing an intelligence source he did not wanna name for obvious reasons oddly his post was about an hour before cnn picked it up so who knows

Well that likely explains the cnn source

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

According to S. Korean sources Kim is doing just fine and CNN is POS as usual. hahahah
Another source about as trustworthy as CNN IMO

BEIJING (Reuters) - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is not believed to be critically ill, an official with the Chinese Communist Party’s International Liaison Department told Reuters on Tuesday,

www.reuters.com... 0CN
edit on 727stk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It'd be hilarious if this was another canary trap

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: RadioRobert

Or CNN is just full of # as usual. Their whole BREAKING NEWS article is based on somebody who knows something says Kimmy is gravely ill. Now that's some excellent reporting from the New York Times school of journalism.

Right. And yet "CNN has reached out to the CIA, National Security Counsel and the State Department for comment."

If not from those sources then where did they get their information? Sheesh

Lol they allegedly got it from the Daily NK. According to CNNs own article:

The National Security Council and Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment when reached by CNN on Monday. CNN has also reached out to the CIA and the State Department for comment and sought comment from the South Koreans.

Apparently nobody would speak to them.. I tried calling all of those same sources and they wouldn't speak to me either. I guess that makes me as credible as CNN so you should probably believe what I say.

Exactly.

You take the fact that Kimmy didn't show up to gramps' funeral and then you then add in your own theory that lil Kim must be deadly sick else he would have showed up....you get CNN

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
CNN has fleshed out their report with an apparent dig at Trump from the State Dept

Still, with concerns about Kim's health mounting, the state of US-South Korean relations has US officials worried, sources tell CNN.

On Monday, President Donald Trump said the two countries have a "great relationship," but added he wants them to pay more for the US presence in the country. The two countries have missed multiple deadlines for those negotiations. And now in-person negotiations are hindered because of the coronavirus pandemic.

This breaking story has been updated with additional reporting

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join