It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus tests tainted with.. ya guessed it, coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Saw this article, and did a search to see if this has already been an OP.

There's been a few people here who have spoke of this possibility, but now it seems we have confirmation from the Feds of all people.

The article goes on to state that the CDC has been vague about the issue, but further into the article the CDC says that they didn't even follow their own manufacturing protocols.

These tests first started being issued at the beginning of February, and apparently it took a month to recognize the issue.

Here's the article.

arstechnica.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I really think the Japanese said it the correct way, "the world is in a mess". That really sums it up.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
And the pieces of the puzzle continue to be placed.
CDC - we "accidentally" tainted the COVID-19 tests with COVID-19....

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The article goes on to state that the CDC has been vague about the issue, but further into the article the CDC says that they didn't even follow their own manufacturing protocols.

These tests first started being issued at the beginning of February, and apparently it took a month to recognize the issue.

Oh Gee! Thanks OBAMA! Man, his incompetence just doesn't stop!

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
And people still seriously believe the tested numbers are reflecting accurately. Yeah, sure they are.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Lol...lol...The Great Virus Lie is coming to an end.....lol...Covid-19 is a viral sized living Pleomorphic Bacteria....the same scam used to support fraudulent vaccines is used in the testing.....loll....lol...everyone has had or has Covid-19 in their body....its a Bacteria that lives in the gut but can migrate into the bloodstream and from there into the entire body.It can look and act like a living Bacteria-a dead Viral Contaminate-a living Fungus.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona!!!

Crowd cheering

Oprah crying

Cut to commerical

edit on 20-4-2020 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
You get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona, you get a Corona!!!

Crowd cheering

Oprah crying

Cut to commerical

Cut to Ellen telling the rest of the freaks to "listen to our Smart People".....lol....lol...the same ones that got them into the Hot-PoisonPickle they are now in......lol.....as she tries to "walk it off"......lol...lol...keep walking Ellen....till your feet bleed....then walk some more.

Anyone else ever have a Toyota Corona? I did.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Its probably nothing, and I cant access the NYTimes article apparently, but it states:

The coronavirus tests were contaminated with coronavirus. Seems to be a distinction without a difference nowadays.

Anyway.. I believe there was something similar that happened in the UK?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Peanut Butter Contamination in the Nations Chocolate Supply . Should have Tested on Rhesus Monkeys First if you ask me ...............

edit on 20-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Crowd cheering

Oprah crying

Cut to commerical

Quoted for accuracy...

If this is really true and this negligence is verified, fire up old sparky and leave the sponge dry, no water added.
edit on 20-4-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It just makes it really hard for me to actually believe the people in charge are actually capable of handling this.

This goes beyond party affiliation. I don't think the GOP, DNC, or any of them are capable. I don't think the CDC, the WHO, or any of those in the scientific circle are capable of handling this.

They say one thing and then the next minute their saying it's someone else's fault.

They're not even admitting they're wrong. Just shifting the blame around.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
It just makes it really hard for me to actually believe the people in charge are actually capable of handling this.

This goes beyond party affiliation. I don't think the GOP, DNC, or any of them are capable. I don't think the CDC, the WHO, or any of those in the scientific circle are capable of handling this.

They say one thing and then the next minute their saying it's someone else's fault.

It's because they earn their appointments as payback for political support. Many of them are often the dumbest people in the room.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I vaguely remember reading something about this a couple weeks ago and thinking about how it makes the "official" numbers hard to believe. Then again, the stories about doctors coming out saying that they are being told to manipulate COD so that nearly every death looks to be from Covid-19, even if it was a gunshot wound, but the victim tested positive also make the numbers look to be manipulated in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

It's because they earn their appointments as payback for political support. Many of them are often the dumbest people in the room.

Exactly this

The UN, the EU, the WHO and every other organisation on earth are in the same basket
If they’re not corrupt they’re incompetent. If not incompetent then criminally corrupt.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I read about all of these "errors" and the CDC saying they overstated the numbers on purpose, to the test kits were faulty, to even if they died from heart attack list the cause of death as Covid and I'm really expected to believe the narrative?

And people actually think I'm in the wrong for having questions?

There are seriously people who really believe that our leaders are the best people ever, and that they actually have us in their best interests?
edit on 2042020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Its probably nothing, and I cant access the NYTimes article apparently, but it states:

The coronavirus tests were contaminated with coronavirus. Seems to be a distinction without a difference nowadays.

Anyway.. I believe there was something similar that happened in the UK?

Tainted = contaminated
Where ya been ?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Our more than friendly (maybe bought and paid for) media in the West, and our self declared American elites suggesting a policy of a ‘lockdown’ solution for the entire United States makes you wonder if this crisis is not partly being pushed to just damage the American economy and Trump's presidency.

When China was locking down Wuhan they let 5 MILLION fly out of Wuhan to various global destinations around the world. What a great plan if you are the Chinese Communist Party and the life of you people means very little to you. Kill a million Chinese, so what there are plenty more where they came from.

What better way to spread the virus than doing it with infected test kits..

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Youre missing what Im saying here..

Coronaviruses and "covid19" are a bit like squares and rectangles.

Folks should probably look into just what might be tested for with some of these kits. Coronaviruses are a family of viruses. Similar to how someone who dies "with" coronavirus (or covid19 for that matter) might be quite a different thing that someone who dies from it.

It all seems to be a distinction without a difference now though, so..

¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
History has a word for the U.S. COVID-19 testing response: EPIC FAIL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join