It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 & How to create fake pandemic primer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Look`s like we finally hit the bottom at last . Covid-19 seems not NOT to be a virus pandemic per se, but caused mainly by air pollution plus 5G .. I am sorry that i wont add much my own writing here about how and why, because it is written 1000x better in the links below...If you carefully read the text you may start think differently about this so called covid-19 pandemic. As usual, TPTB are on it ( Never let a good crisis go to waste ) ...a cover up to take full advantage of the crisis, and to build agenda for future vaccinations etc..

COVID Pandemic 2020: Environment Omitted

Colds/flu: Environment Omitted

New York Measles 2019: Environment Omitted

COVID-19 PM2.5 A national study on long-term exposure to air pollution and COVID-19 mortality in the United States

Swine Flu School Epidemics: Air Toxicology

As an example of the effects of toxicology : Measles” As Cover Story For Air Pollution In Brooklyn With Jim West

As an educational tutorial about how to think/approach this pandemic and every pandemic by JON RAPPOPORT : THE CREATION OF A FALSE EPIDEMIC BY JON RAPPOPORT Parts 1-2-3

PS: Maybe the face mask are not so bad idea after all, in New York or other toxic places...to avoid toxicity aka flu .

Edit: Like to add, this " pandemic" is not even from one cause, but it is actually from many causes as there is the pollution, different existing medical diseases in people, EMF ...and to some degree even toxic drugs used for covid-19 ,and some ventilator issues . But it is wanted to be
portrayed as a " virus" only disease, which is false.

edit on 20-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
To me, this is just BS

My wife and both suffered from this virus. It is real, it is NOT like a flu.
We are pretty healthy mid-30, but this was heavy.

My wife works with elderly, in the home she is working, more than 25% died in 1 week from this virus.
1/3 of staff there is infected also, some now in pretty bad shape.

This is not the exception, many other elderly homes have the same numbers.

The father of one of my friends is also on the ICU now, fighting for his life.

I have a couple of friends who themselves have been on the ICU because of Corona-virus. These are health mid-20 people. This # IS real.

Sometimes it just is what it is: It is a pandemic. It is a virus. It is making many people ill, some worse than others. Many people are dead. There is no need no make it bigger than it already is.

PS: To me, 5G is a problematic issue in it self.

PS2: The Netherlands have a Western grade health care, pretty good and not far off the quality of the US.

edit on 20-4-2020 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well Sometimes it just is what it is, a normal flu which kill a lot people every year . Im calling this pandemic total fake, the real causes are much more than one virus . But you have every right to say your opinion . Everyone can have opinion ,and should have ....we are not robots with one mind...yet .

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You know 5g stands for fifth generation not 5ghz also the frequency used for 5g has been used for around 30 years by the military and the bandwidth was purchased for use for the public use.

Most wireless phones have been using 5ghz frequency starting in the 90s to current day.

Sorry but your stance on 5G and lack of understanding on the topic negates your testimony for me.

Many of the frequency’s used are just recycled from the old generations.

I don’t dispute that harm can come from exposure to a frequency and that some may be more sensitive then others.
I am just not willing to forgo a modern lifestyle and standard of living in order to meet the needs of the minority that these issues effect.

a reply to: Goedhardt

edit on 20-4-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Nah, broh, when i was 20 something i had some weird flu, i could only walk a couple of steps at a time, before my heart felt like it was going to explode, then had to go to sleep for a few hours. It lasted a couple of weeks like that.

If that were to happen today, a person might be sure they are going to die from the crow disease, and easily would seek medical help, and the doctors would say, yeah man you have the crow sickness.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Your first link provided an author for the article linked to. His name is Jim West and upon clicking that link I found not accreditation, no info on Mr. West other than this

Those seeking medical advice should consult medical professionals without delay. Consult trusted professionals to clarify and verify related issues. The author is not an authority. He is a critic of authority. His research addresses apparent contradictions and is designed to cultivate discussion.

''The author is not an authority''. His research addresses '' apparent'' contradictions and is ''designed'' repeat, '' designed to cultivate discussion.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You haven't got good reason to say that when the poster put his experiences there .a reply to: Kenzo

Those are facts you've been told not speculation. Both of us like to push the boat out but please be fair and recognise a decent contribution.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I am not following authority....i am following the white rabbit .

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

He doesn't believe you. I do. I had it...60+lbs lost...and still recovering from May, 30, 2019.

They couldn't diagnose me...until recently.

Responder/-EMT Retired
edit on 20-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

I am not downplaying anything, if people are sick it`s allways serious concern, i believe what Goedhardt says about being sick...i just have different opinion ,the bigger picture about the reason.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I respect your opinion and have read some of the evidence you linked to HOWEVER I jumped off the 5G is the worst thing since sliced bread (me being sarcastic) because I realised last night that we've done this every time a new technological innovation has come along: Wifi was going to damage the human cell, 4G was a bad thing, 3G was going to interfere with bird migration etc. etc. it happens whenever we get a new tech so yh I jumped off of it because there is so no evidence that connects the two that can convince me and I'm someone who still believes we didn't go to the moon with Armstrong (I think it happened a few missions later).

To the point about the pandemic not being real, I'm sorry but this is getting old too. It is bad, people have died and we won't know the true effects until we are out and clear of it which from what I've been reading and hearing could be years away. I'm happy to talk about how the lockdown could be used as a way to change how we live etc. but yeah I'm done with the whole not a real threat thing. Come back when it's all done and over and then compare it to other flus.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Well i read the link also, and i did not understand them saying that 5G is the biggest reason, if that was what you mean? The biggest cause seem to be certain types of air pollution combined with existing medical problems that people have...5G is there to cause further damage as it is also a toxic ..

This thing is many factors combined, and it seems that somebody have really big desire to cover up the link with air pollution.

But hey, i am telling just my wiews...we can disagree and that`s fine

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
I am not following authority....i am following the white rabbit .

This explains everything.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

There have been over 30,000 American who have died in the last 2 weeks.

It is real.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It was your mentioning it that sort of got me moaning about the whole 5G thing not the links you provided. I didn't mean it to sound harsh or anything, if it did then it wasn't meant to.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

It`s allright, my written presentation is usually obscure, so even i have to wonder what i just sayed

top topics

join