It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Idea What This Could Be ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I normally take a look at the night sky when i am outdoors in the garden.

Over the past 4 weeks i have observed a yellowish/orange coloured object moving very high in the sky. When i first noticed it some weeks ago i initially thought it was a satellite. However on the three occasions i have seen it, it actually stops for a brief period before moving on, and on one sighting it stopped twice before it vanished from sight.

Last night when i spotted it again, it was right over my head, so i could tell it was way way up high. On each occasion i have seen it, it has flown across to sky in different directions, South to East, North to South and West to East.

All three sightings have been at different times between 9.30 - 11.00 pm. It maybe the same object or different ones on each occasion. That i don't know.

Any ideas ? I know what i have explained maybe a little vague.
edit on 20-4-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Sounds suspiciously like an amber orange type ufo orb checking your area out. If you have a powerful torch aim at it then give it three flashes around one second gap between each flash. If the light above you starts replicating your flashes by going into 'on off on off on off' with its light output you've probably got one

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Adding to that, never shine a laser pointer at an aircraft.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Is that a common thing ? because four times at late night I been seeing "amber orange type ufo orb" in the skies.
Over a 5 year time that is.. just "floats" across the sky, silent with a steady orange glow.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That’s the cops, Try’n to come & snatch yo crops.
Those pigs wanna blow my house down,
So head underground to the next town.

It could happen. Surveillance drones.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Yeah it is a common thing
Very lucky to see them that regularly but they do seem to like certain zones, usually wat we know as energy lines / ley lines and alternate between the stones circles that litter much of the world. They may be monitoring you if have been seeing them for five years, that's really quite some time to have been in contact with them. Get your torch and give em a blast of light, you need to remember the sequence as they generally understand the three flash signal one second apart and other flash numbers will get different response. To add I take absolutely no responsibility if you get something down that is going to blow your mind. I'm just covering my back in case you get a mothership buzz you
and you get the option of boarding it

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have a passing notion that those fairly ubiquitous orange orbs are possibly living things. Sort of the opposite of those creatures that live in the bottom of the ocean that have bioluminescence.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I had one sighting of a yellowish/orange thing about 5 years ago. Flying West to East and appearing to be very high up from what I could tell. It traversed the entire skyline at least twice as fast as ISS appears. However, there was no stopping and going... just going at a steady pace.

I'm guessing it was some military black project hyperthingy and the yellow was based on whatever fuel they were using.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
same thing here only flashing like a slow strobe.....yellow orange high up there

last 5 years

the flash was slow....slower than a plain strobe anti collision
edit on 20-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Adding to that, never shine a laser pointer at an aircraft.

Good advice Mac
A laser could potentially also damage the ufo orb. We need to treat them with respect.

If alldaylong wants to make the next move with the light source a basic torch will do really.

Indeed I would highly recommend a dynamo torch for replying to the potential amber orange type ufo orb. Mine was made in Canada, as you press the handle each time to light up the bulb the output is variable giving an almost flickering blast of light, the ufo orbs really seem to be attracted to this varied light output and in some ways replicates their own inner bodies which are also varied in output as their bodies swirl in a clockwise motion something that looks like liquid lava.

All you are trying to do is attract the ufo orbs attention, nothing more. Once you gain its attention it will probably slow down even stop in the sky. Then it might well give a three on off light output of its body in reply. Repeated three flash sequences might be enough to slowly bring it towards you. Remember these things are incredibly timid, to get one close up may take up to twenty minutes or more.

new topics

top topics

join