It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testing Testing Testing

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
After seeing Pelosi interviewed by Chris Wallace Sunday and listening to Michigan Governor Whitmer, NJ Murphy and NY Cuomo and NYC mayor De Blasio, Schiff and all the rest of the democrats and never trumpers, they are all saying it's the testing. So naturally I was curious.
They all say they need the federal government to do it, it's too much of an undertaking for the states to handle. Of course that makes no sense, if governors think they can't handle it in there own state then how would the federal government be expected to handle the testing in all 50 states?
Then I stumbled onto some curious facts that we should discuss, seems like things are dovetailing here.

Imagine for a moment that Trump was not as involved as he is with this coronavirus crisis.
Imagine the CDC communicated to states to stop testing
Imagine the journalist breaking the story was spied on by the Trump administration and the story was buried
Imagine a FOIA request was ignored

blog.nomorefakenews.com...

Back to the Swine Flu pandemic. In the summer of 2009, the CDC was claiming there were thousands of cases in the US. But behind these statistics lay an unnerving secret. A crime, considering the CDC’s mandate to report the truth to the American people:

Secretly, the CDC had stopped counting cases of Swine Flu.

What? Why?

CBS investigative reporter, Sharyl Attkisson, discovered the CDC secret; and she found out why.

The routine testing of tissue samples from the most likely Swine Flu patients was coming back, in the overwhelming percentage of cases, with: NO SIGN OF SWINE FLU OR ANY OTHER KIND OF FLU.

Attkisson wrote an article about this scandal, and it was published on the CBS News website. However, the next, bigger step—putting out the story on CBS television news—was waylaid. No deal. And CBS shut down any future investigation on the subject. Attkisson’s article died on the vine. No other major news outlet in the world picked up her article and ran with it deeper into the rabbit hole.

www.cbsnews.com...

In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for H1N1 flu, and stopped counting individual cases. The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was: why waste resources testing for H1N1 flu when the government has already confirmed there's an epidemic?

www.cbsnews.com...

In August 2009, CBS News made a simple request of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for public documents, e-mails and other materials CDC used to communicate to states the decision to stop testing individual cases of Novel H1N1, or "swine flu." When the public affairs folks at CDC refused to produce the documents and quit responding to my queries altogether, I filed a formal Freedom of Information (FOI) request for the materials. Members of the news media are entitled to expedited access, which I requested, since this was for a pending news report and on an issue of public health and interest.
The Obama administration made a commitment to a "new era of open government," as stated in a presidential memorandum on the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). On March 19, 2009, Attorney General Eric Holder issued new FOIA guidelines to "restore the public's ability to access information in a timely manner."

Two months after my FOI request, the CDC has yet to produce any of these easily retrievable materials. Sadly, this is of little surprise. This has become standard operating procedure in Washington.

Can you imagine this happening with Trump?
Then I found this interview from May 2019:

I only wish Huckabee and Attkisson would have acknowledged Clapper stated:
DNI JAMES CLAPPER: "It was President Obama who gave the order to target the Trump Campaign!"-July 2018 on CNN

www.realclearpolitics.com...

We are in an incredible crisis in our country and the world, fake news is a real problem and journalists should collectively be ashamed at the distortion and omission of facts. It seems to me that looking at how the most recent flu outbreak was handled, tested and covered would make sense yet I have not seen this approach by our media and journalists. They haven't even looked into the ridiculous mortality rates that China is reporting.
I did not expect to find this but it ties into all the misinformation we are being fed, the false depiction of Trump's incompetence and the spying.

edit on 20-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Very interesting indeed; however if you and most people that read this and think “left or right”... then we have already lost, the entire purpose of a two party system is to establish a war between sides that will never end. We will spend too much time fighting over someone else’s opinion, while the government ( one snake with two heads) constricts us further.....

If the general public could give up the views of partisanship altogether; the pieces would start to fall in place rather quickly.

As to the post..... that is a whopper of a Red Herring.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Wow. Just wow.

I need to read more, but thanks much for posting!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Great information.

SnF

Just to add about testing. The states have the ability to procure their own tests and perform testing at state level. These governors are nearly equivalent in ability to small countries. If the job is too hard for them, and they can’t figure out how to take care of their citizenship without a Federal welfare program maybe they should step aside and let someone who can run the state take over.

Putting this all on Trump is BS propaganda to begin with. The US has tested more than anyone in the world, and testing continues to be done more rapidly than the rest of the world. The president seems to be doing everything in his power to procure as many testing kits as possible.

If the Governors think more should be done it is their right and responsiblity to do so.

edit on 20-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Good job fringe

I dont get the obsession with testing, at least when limited to the topic of an infectious disease which has already spread everywhere.. It seems like those at the top are either ten steps behind, or have ulterior motives. Coupled with media (news, twitter, etc.) convincing folks testing is "the thing we must do," lets say I have my concerns.

Once we add in the "reliability" of the tests, how PCR tests actually operate, funding that might be related to that, and possible aims beyond the medical field (draconian measures)... We should all think on that.

Same thing with a vaccine, it seems like if it aint a vaccine.. people just arent interested. Im not sure thats a healthy concept to put into our collective psyche.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thanks Serdgiam, Isurrender73, Boadicea and everyone else who replied and flagged the OP.
Not your usual back and forth on a hot topic though, I believe that is due to the facts laid out, sort of a shocker really, the information itself.
I would call it a head scratcher and you tie it together with the Huckabee/Attkisson interview and your left wondering...what? How? Why haven't we heard of this before? Many current controversies meeting at one point, historically.
I sat on these links and the video for a day or so unsure of just how to lay it out.
I hope this helps us all see the fallacy of our media and the level of spying committed and the level of corruption the FISA court has been exposed to.
Sharyl Attkisson was amazing in the interview laying it out, I just wish that she saw the Clapper interview with Anderson Cooper.

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Good job fringe

I dont get the obsession with testing, at least when limited to the topic of an infectious disease which has already spread everywhere.. It seems like those at the top are either ten steps behind, or have ulterior motives. Coupled with media (news, twitter, etc.) convincing folks testing is "the thing we must do," lets say I have my concerns.

Once we add in the "reliability" of the tests, how PCR tests actually operate, funding that might be related to that, and possible aims beyond the medical field (draconian measures)... We should all think on that.

Same thing with a vaccine, it seems like if it aint a vaccine.. people just arent interested. Im not sure thats a healthy concept to put into our collective psyche.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Can you imagine this happening with Trump?

DNI JAMES CLAPPER: "It was President Obama who gave the order to target the Trump Campaign!"-July 2018 on CNN[
www.realclearpolitics.com...

That Looks just like my signature line. We think very much alike, FringeoftheFringe!

top topics

join