It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is COVID-19 a genetically modified virus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Mad science?

There are rumors COVID-19 is a genetically modified virus. An existing virus has been modified to be more resistant and more harmful?

This doctor claims it to be so and talks about all the madness that needed to come with it.

Couldn't embed, watch video here: www.youtube.com...

Did they unleash a virus on purpose? It's a reality in The Simpsons.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
There are rumors COVID-19 is a genetically modified virus.

Would these be on YouTube perchance?

There are lots of (conspiracy) theories as to the origin of the virus. Was it an engineered Chinese bioweapon, or an American one? Perhaps Israeli, French or Chilean. Maybe it was the aliens, or some psycho billionaire who hates people. Blah, blah, blah. Lots of pseudoscience, or just plain no-science to build a picture of Covid-19 being engineered.

Every time a disease comes along the “it’s manmade” mantra starts. AIDS, Zika, Ebola, SARS et al were all accused of being man made, but were not!

Covid-19 is not a bio-weapon. It’s a product of nature.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
That was easy

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

There are lots of (conspiracy) theories as to the origin of the virus. Was it an engineered Chinese bioweapon, or an American one? Perhaps Israeli, French or Chilean. Maybe it was the aliens, or some psycho billionaire who hates people. Blah, blah, blah. Lots of pseudoscience, or just plain no-science to build a picture of Covid-19 being engineered.

Every time a disease comes along the “it’s manmade” mantra starts. AIDS, Zika, Ebola, SARS et al were all accused of being man made, but were not!

A Nobel laureate who discovered HIV causes aids back in the 80's has stated not only is covid-19 absolutly man made but he also implicated the lab in wuhan, but you know how nutty those Nobel prize winning virologists can be with all their man made virus conspiracy theories every time a new virus comes out.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

My money is on the French or Chileans. They'e the most likely to engineer a crisis like this to gain power.

I hope you can tell I'm being sarcastic. If Israel had made and released it, the Middle East and Iran would be the epicenter. It'd be too obvious though.

The most plausble and only realistic theory about intentional release of the virus is the Chinese doing it with a planned response ready to keep the spread low in their country. Their population is four times as much as the United States but our known cases are many times more than theirs.
edit on 20-4-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a virus...so no it is not a genetically modified virus.
There is only one single explanation for the bugs behaviour...period....and here t is.
Its all part of The Virus LIe.

There can be viral contaminates and there can be viral reactions but there is no such thing as a "virus"....the very word "virus" denotes size and dynamic ability not individuality or identity of causality.....

We cannot "catch" viruses from each other....a viral contaminate is dead material....savvy?

Covid`19 is a LIVE Bacteria being transferred in viral size.....and methodology....its a LIVE BACTERIA that is Insitu in differing volumes and is then "triggered" by an already virally morphed externally manifested relative /Covid-19 that we "catch" which then catalyses a cascading or migration of said Insitu Pleomorphic Bacteria from our belly into our bloodstreams....which inhibits the bloods ability to do its job....apply your research now.

Covid-19 is a Pleomorphic Bacteria,it can morph its size shape and mass and dynamic characteristics and live in different zones of the human body both aerobic AND anaerobic environments.

Just delete the "fake" weaponised word "virus" and put the word Pleomorphic Bacteria in its place...everywhere...and adjust your data accordingly and you have the problem solved overnight if you are diligent.

edit on 20-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I know you love your pleomorphics but seriously? Don't you think someone from the thousands of expert bacteriologists and immunologists would have noticed? Just as if it had been genetically altered, those studying the gene sequence would also have noticed, as alterations to genetic material leaves markers.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Those good people would definitely warn us.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

I know you love your pleomorphics but seriously? Don't you think someone from the thousands of expert bacteriologists and immunologists would have noticed? Just as if it had been genetically altered, those studying the gene sequence would also have noticed, as alterations to genetic material leaves markers.

People notice a lot of things and do not talk about them.

Its the same Bacteria that catalyses the bodies auto-immune system responses we mistakenly call cancer...and its no mistake...we have been deceived...and as I am showing truth feedback loops prove it.

All legitimate research will lead directly to Pleomorphic Bacteria however after decades of bastardisation most data regarding these Bacteria have in an intentional weaponised way been attributed to viruses which are a lie....this was done to confuse the issue.

This Pleomorphic Bacteria has been weaponised PRIOR TO ITS USE IN COVID-19 in that its many and varied actions and impacts in ALL AREAS OF THE BODY have been fraudulently attributed to a fictional thing called cancer....in this exact same template of lies the actions and impacts of this Pleomorphic Bacteria have been attributed to a fictional thing called a "virus"......Cancer and Virus and Covid-19 are weaponised words.

The American Emergency Doctor I ran this by a while back was more interested in running off to use this data in a Conference with his Peers than he was to ask redundant questions....and yes his mind snapped right into place once he was indoctrinated with the Red Pill … he knew far more than I but he had never had his own knowledge parsed together quite the ways I illustrated...….you have to clearly understand the entire scope of what I am saying to understand his reaction and why he offered great thank yous….the treatment template changes dramatically once you understand you are dealing with a living bacteria morphed down to viral contaminate material size that is polluting the bloodstream and that is also insitu in the belly and constantly migrating from there into the bloodstream in Cascade events from the inside.This Dr. and his Collegues were already in a Hot Mess and were all inflamed and connected and paying attention which was perfect environment for the transmission a VIRAL IDEA....the optimal way to spread data if you want I to matter.

This is not my idea...this is data that is old and mainstream there are good books by Dr.Hulda Clark that support this data...and yes the thousands of people you mentioned for a plethora of different reasons are not indoctrinated to the truth.

The words"expert" and "immunologists" and "bacteriologists" are not intimidating nor do they impress me....and no for whatever reasons they are not facing a stark reality that will not change to suit popular opinion nor old bastardised data and mistrained Professionals like those we discuss now.

This is the catalyst behind cancer and modified foods and a plethora of big pharma cons the weaponiation of our Global Water supplies … this is the big enchilada.....this is how Global Humanity was being farmed...still is being farmed.....it was a pretty big business model.

This is where and how the confusion where the Pleomorphic Bacteria was not considered began....this little mis-step was later WEAPONISED by some smart arses.....I call it The Great Virus Lie....everyting to do with viruses is actuall to do with this Pleomorphic Bacteria and there is no such thing as a virus...only viral SIZED contaminates and Auto-immune responses to those viral SIZED contaminants....and these contaminates contain dead material contaminates AND live Pleomorphic Bacteria masquerading as dead material contaminates.

www.britannica.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Those good people would definitely warn us.

Lol...lol..yes they would now,wouldn't they?....lol...of course they would....right?

These people have been systemically compartamentelised down into a very small corner of The Box....so thinking outside The Box is not their strongpoint.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

I think that the virus is natural.

It is the human beings that are artificial. I hear that some of them are TEST TUBE BABIES !!!!! (run for the hills).

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

It all depends on what brand of Kool-aid you like and how much you slam down on a daily basis. Sounds like you don't believe in any theory that has man made bio-weapons in it. Obviously there are many conspiracy theories and but a few true facts, but often a CT is the reality once the smoking gun has been found.

Bio-warfare has been around for centuries, even though the diseases were poorly understood at first. Genetic engineering has been around longer than I have been alive and has come a long way. Once these pathogens are grown in a lab, they can be influenced and forced to mutate without a lot of tinkering. Then they isolate the diseases that have the characteristics they are looking for and work up those.

It's not like they can create a designer disease completely from scratch (then again maybe they can now with a 3-D printer). The process has been to begin with naturally occurring pathogens and work those. So is this type of process natural, man made or merely influenced by man?

It seems to me that the thought processes involved in justifying bio-research on deadly human pathogens goes something like this.

Scientists, usually hired by the military, do research to study ways to defend against the most deadly human diseases known.

They also search out pathogens with the potential to do great harm if they transition from natural host species over to humans.

So they infect human cells with animal pathogens until they stick, or modify them a bit here and there so they don't have to wait for a natural mutation. The excuse given for this is to find ways to deal with these diseases before they crop naturally or are invented by the enemy's military.

IMO, this hardly makes sense. They are so concerned about a deadly disease cropping up that they use all their resources to make it happen in a lab. They create the monster they fear to try and tame it? It makes more sense that they are creating offensive weapons.
edit on 20-4-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Genetically modified could also mean weaponized??

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Sounds like you don't believe in any theory that has man made bio-weapons in it. Obviously there are many conspiracy theories and but a few true facts, but often a CT is the reality once the smoking gun has been found.

I just have not seen any evidence offered up from plausible sources, and where a consensus is being formed around Covid-19 being human engineered. If there was evidence, then I would expect a maelstrom of publicity, as it would not be possible to keep a lid on it.

At the moment, the most plausible consensus is that the virus jumped species alongside mutation. Whether this happened in a cruel Chinese “wet market” or a Chinese lab is moot. Viruses jumping to humans is not unheard of… There are a whole bunch of examples.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Is that the same dr that died from "cancer" in 2009?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Is that the same dr that died from "cancer" in 2009?

Do you mean died like everyone dies? No one is discussing immortality,only longevity.Bill Gates doesn't vaccinate his Kids? What was your point again?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Sounds like you don't believe in any theory that has man made bio-weapons in it. Obviously there are many conspiracy theories and but a few true facts, but often a CT is the reality once the smoking gun has been found.

I just have not seen any evidence offered up from plausible sources, and where a consensus is being formed around Covid-19 being human engineered. If there was evidence, then I would expect a maelstrom of publicity, as it would not be possible to keep a lid on it.

At the moment, the most plausible consensus is that the virus jumped species alongside mutation. Whether this happened in a cruel Chinese “wet market” or a Chinese lab is moot. Viruses jumping to humans is not unheard of… There are a whole bunch of examples.

Sure, your post is quite reasonable, and although I tend toward "lab" I can go with the "wet market" natural jump theory too. Ultimately, like you say, lab or market is a moot point. This begs the question though, what is the point? I'd say market or lab, China is responsible for damages, that's the point.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

A bioweapon can be naturally occurring as well as man made.

I don't understand why people are confusing the two. Using virus and bacteria dates back hundreds of years.

Wuhan was working on the same or very similar virus - and that's the place of the first major outbreak.

At a certain point, the probability something happened by chance is so high, you have to assume it was not chance.

new topics

top topics

join