It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strippers Got Stiffed, Hail of Bullets Results (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Following a disagreement over money, three strippers contracted for a private birthday party are alleged to have called in heavily armed men to kill the birthday boy and his half brother. The police were called by Kevilin Middleton, who was injured and hiding in the basement when they arrived. The strippers have denied any involvement, they say they left the party after the refusal to pay. This is contradicted by the story of the surviving party goer and an unnamed witness, who say the strippers remained until their hired guns arrived. The strippers' manager was arrested along with two other men.

www.post-gazette.com
It was supposed to be a birthday party slightly on the naughty side. In the wee hours of Feb. 20, strippers arrived at a home in Penn Hills to strut their stuff.

But things turned deadly, police said, when the host refused to pay the hourly $200 fee because he and his friends thought that one stripper was too skinny and flat-chested.

The celebration soon became a massacre.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The strippers names were Spice and Odyssey, and their manager, who is said to have been the ring leader, Black Cherry. These women were contracted for a private party, and before the party even started, there was a fight over money. What happened next is in dispute. The sole survivor claims the women called in 'their boys' to kill them. The strippers claim they left the party without incident.

There have been three arrests so far, based on testimony by Middleton and another unnamed witness. Ramone Coto, 20 years old, Erik Surratt, 17 years old, and Geneva Burrell, 27 years old, A.K.A. Black Cherry. A warrant was issued for the arrest of the father of one of the strippers' babies, a man by the name of Alfon Brown, but he remains at large. He was the man identified by the unnamed witness.

I wonder if the party hosts resisted the demands of the armed men, or if they were even given the chance. The stories of the defendants don't coincide at all with the two witnesses for the prosecution, so it will be an interesting court battle.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That's an interesting story (perhaps a less suggestive title would be more appropriate) and a good example of why when vice crimes go unprosecuted, as often happens when budgets get tight, ancillary crimes always rise. This is certainly a timely story, as we often hear some among us who always claim that such acts are "victimless crimes."

Former New York City mayor Rudy Guilliani made a huge impact on crime, in general, by going after what he called "quality of life crimes" and it is not hard to see the correlation when such activity is ignored by law enforcement.

[edit on 05/3/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Umm private strippers are illigal in the USA?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Sounds to me like some angy pimps shooting johns. Professional strippers have a set price which is amde clear to customers before they arrive, if there was a disagreement about 'pricing' I would guess that the guys might have asked for or participated in more than a strip job.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
twitchy
It's unclear if they were pimps, or boyfriends, or just hired guns. The girls deny everything of course. BTW, my main screen shows three responses, but the only one I see is yours. Who else responded to the thread?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Sounds like an alternate twist to the movie "Very Bad Things" with Christian Slater. The stripper actually dies in the movie.

Isn't killing them a bit drastic over a money disagreement? I mean, whatever happened to the good ol' days of breaking bones?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Isn't killing them a bit drastic over a money disagreement? I mean, whatever happened to the good ol' days of breaking bones?

What's funny is, that's exactly what I was wondering when I was reading the story in the first place. It seemed like more than a little overkill.

Apparently the party never even started, the strippers showed up and the host refused to pay because of one of the girls; she was too skinny and flat-chested for his liking. So it's not like they gave up the goods and didn't get paid, they never even stripped!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
On another note, I've never seen a story get down-voted so rapidly. Anyone got any ideas why? I got a warning on the grammar, but the initial paragraph was more than 4 lines long, and my grammar was just fine if I do say so myself. I'm a writer, not known for poor grammar in general.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
No doubt mobile phone loggings will reveal the pissed off skinny girl called in the shooters...You can argue about money, but don't mention flat hooters...

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Any chance this was a set up or a hit? Maybe the whole "hookers revenge" thing is completely contrived to cover up a job done by outside contractors. It's possible, but at this point, it would seem to implicate the survivor, since he would have to be lying for the thing to stand.

Notice however he wasn't related to the birthday boy. It was birthday and his half brother who died. The guy who hosted the party, and wasn't related, was the only survivor. He was shot, but why didn't the shooters finish him off? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

new topics

top topics

join