It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft patent 2020-060606

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You know, this perhaps hasn't much to do with this, but I'm on facebook and get a lot of video's of people making jewelry out of coins. Valid currently in use coins. I didn't know that was allowed.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Rather than the inane religious ramblings and biblical references I would politely suggest reading this
MICROSOFT PATENT
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Great link.

This is from the link in the article to the Dutch guys who started this. link

Manuel Beltrán, the founder of the Institute of Human Obsolescence (IoHO), is challenging the idea that technology cannot be sustained by our current resources, because he believes one supply — the human body — is very abundant. The institute has been running various operations that consist of researching and developing ‘biological labor’, with the current project tethered to mining cryptocurrencies. The most recent tests comprised of roughly 212 hours between many shifts and 37 workers participated in the experiment.

When mining the cryptocurrencies, ‘workers’ only have to lay down and “do nothing.” The bodysuit does all the ‘work’ and maintains their body temperature to produce human-generated data that’s rewarded in digital currencies. “Human-generated data is a resource already extracted by companies like Google and Facebook, producing vast amounts of capital.”

This will go great with with Gates new ID2020.

Wow, Mining humans for energy....so the Matrix was a type of predictive programming.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yeah along with all the triangles, pyramids in music videos and pop culture etc. etc.....they got me good.

WO Patents
WO patents are granted by the World Intellectual Property Organization, also referred to as WIPO. The prefix WO, short for WIPO, means the patent will be administrated by the organization.

WO Patent Explanation

Nah man...it's the l00minatiz, reptiles and test tube presidents!

I didn't say anything about the prefix did I?

I was referring to the patent number.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Rather than the inane religious ramblings and biblical references I would politely suggest reading this
MICROSOFT PATENT

Seems Microsoft is also losing the plot if they think body heat can act as proof of work... I mean I haven't read the paper but this seems to me like one of those grand ideas that doesn't really work in reality.

EDIT: it seems more like this could be something used by corporations to track how much work their employees do by making them wear some sort of device, it's really quite a dystopian idea when you think about it.
edit on 20/4/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Why do I sense it was an April fools joke as the date is just before.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Because the date is just before.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Just a quick breakdown of the patent code for those who are wondering about all the additional characters. The full patent code isWO2020060606A1

WO is short for WIPO, or World Intellectual Property Organization.

The next four characters marks the year. In this case 2020.

The A1 is the patent kind which in this case is an paptent application.

For all intents and purposes that means the patent number for an "application" to a "World Organization" paptwnt in the year "2020"is simply 060606. Easily shown as 06 06 06.

Not saying it's the mark of the beast. I'm saying that while debating this it isn't useful to say, "you have to ignore so many characters to draw that conclusion."

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

A patent is not a MAN

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

A patent is not a MAN

Who said 'a patent is a man'?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link