It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi FURIOUS after being Confronted on Chinatown Tour

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Fox News has done it now !!!

They have exposed and embarrassed Frau Sprecherin Nancy Pelosi on national TV !!!

She was on the Chris Wallace show and he apparently called her out and she was dumbfounded !!!

Well Well She is such a phony bull-oney 🤗

We all know by now that Nancy did her famous tour on San Francisco China Town in February and now she has deleted the video from her Twitter !!

Wonder why 😆👋😆

Nancy Pelosi FURIOUS after being Confronted on Chinatown Tour

Fox News Commentator Chris Wallace had Nancy Pelosi on his show. In the rare appearance, Wallace pressed Pelosi on her Chinatown tour of san Francisco asking people to come to china town back in February as the Coronavirus started to ravage the United States.

Fox News' Chris Wallace called out Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for promoting tourism during the coronavirus pandemic in February during an interview that aired on “Fox News Sunday” on 4/19/20. Be sure to like, subscribe, and comment below to share your thoughts on the video.

Anne Makovec reports on Rep. Nancy Pelosi paying visit to San Francisco's Chinatown to allay fears over coronavirus (2-24-2020)

+39 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So she did it because Trump is racist against asians and not because she was down-playing the impact of the China Virus.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

How do we know she was furious?

I didn't know pond scum emotes.

+29 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
She’s so full of #. You know critical thinking is dead when people can’t see through her and her party’s blatantly manufactured lies.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Her fortune Cookie said...

"Don't bother honey, Trump will Win Again!"

- JC

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Nvm ®
edit on 19-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Wasn't this the video Pelosi tried to scrub from her twitter?
edit on 19-4-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
She’s so full of #. You know critical thinking is dead when people can’t see through her and her party’s blatantly manufactured lies.

Trump was downplaying right around the same time too. And even if you still agree with that stance, Trump has said everything is going back to normal a few times... First it was two weeks, then Easter, now what? The federal position keeps changing guidelines

Both sides get away with blatant manufactured lies because people cherry pick what they'll get outraged about. Partisans aren't consistent about position or policy, they're only consistent with supporting their guy when things are going down.

They're all lying right now. They're all playing it by ear. And this is just the begging.

It will keep getting worse too, because people are only concerned with finding gotchya's for their opponents.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ha! You can tell she thinks she got away with that explanation!

Thank gawd people are waking up to her and the rest of her do-nothing-party.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Trump was "downplaying" after he placed the travel bans in effect ??

💥 🚬 💥

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Before this, the President had moved to stop flights from China, to shut down people coming into the US from there, and this woman and her tribe were calling him a racist.

You can have it both ways. As always, they are accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

💥 🚬 💥

Personally I think every level of government has hyper reacted to the whole situation, so that topic isn't really something I nitpick over at this point. But I assumed OP was going after a politician or a side for underplaying this in the beginning, so I was just pointing out they all were.

The media and politicians alike in the beginning were telling us we should be more concerned with the flu, ad nausea... And then we were shutting down small parts for two weeks, then most parts, then more than two weeks. Now we're looking at a few months, then what?

I'll give Trump credit that he's signalling wanting parts of the country open now (which isn't completely up to him). But talk is cheap right now, a lot of them are bouncing around with how they're handling this, and so far it's all been poorly.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Before this, the President had moved to stop flights from China, to shut down people coming into the US from there, and this woman and her tribe were calling him a racist.

Of course they were, they call people racist all the time, because they're idiots.

They're both just doing the normal song and dance to keep people aligned with the party. Democrats screaming racism, Republicans are rallying behind saving the country by stopping Chinese travelers (never mind passengers still interacted with the whole world in international airports). But the virus coming here was invertible, it's the connected world we live in.

I guess I just don't understand the point of these trivial gotchya moments right now when these two parties will come together in every way that actually screws us hard like spending. We are just getting in the thick of it all, we have a lot of things to do to minimize the bleeding... And most people won't admit that all the politicians across the board are screwing the pooch right now.

It doesn't look good.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

How do we know she was furious?

I didn't know pond scum emotes.

Hmm... Hard to Tell when Fancy Nancy Pelosi is Furious or Not about Anything Considering she is Mostly Blind Drunk All the Time . Also , she does not seem to be an Angry Drunk to me though .......Hmm...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
She's political garbage. as far as Fox commentators go, Wallace is one I don't mind at all.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

💥 🚬 💥

I didn't hear him "downplaying." He'd already said we needed to choke off travel from China. I heard him trying to speak some sense of calm to a public that was beginning to get worked to by media predictions of gloom and doom. Nobody knew for sure at that point exactly what was brewing. (Hell, they still don't know, just playing guessing game with the lives and welfare of everyone in the planet). We didn't need the President screaming OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Trump was downplaying right around the same time too. And even if you still agree with that stance, Trump has said everything is going back to normal a few times... First it was two weeks, then Easter, now what? The federal position keeps changing guidelines

Both sides get away with blatant manufactured lies because people cherry pick what they'll get outraged about. Partisans aren't consistent about position or policy, they're only consistent with supporting their guy when things are going down.

They're all lying right now. They're all playing it by ear. And this is just the begging.

It will keep getting worse too, because people are only concerned with finding gotchya's for their opponents.

Exactly!! both sides were playing it the same pretty much. I doubt it would of mattered whether R, or D in the WH

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm wrestling with the best way to describe Ms. Pelosi's facial expression around 36-37 secs into the video, after they cut back to the studio from her clip in ChinaTown....

rictus grin?

sardonic smile?

pained smirk?

Her visage seems to be accentuated in a way that is only possible after years and years of sustained plastic reconstruction. I'm afraid one of these days her expression will just plain freeze up; permanently. I can only hope that moment doesn't come mid-blink, or after consumption of one too many dry martinis.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

She went there without mask and didn't get sick. Not even the virus wanted to take that crazy old b!tch.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
During the interview she also said Real Americans are doing as they are told and staying home.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join