It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better Call Saul Season 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is probably the best show currently on tv. Just started watching season 5. Great to see Hank and Gomie again. Only thru 4 episodes (of 9) at this time. But catching up.

Anyone else watching?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Big Saul fan here. The sad thing about the show is that each episode is better than the last one but with only one more episode to watch I'm sadden by having to wait for the next and last season to start.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

BCS definitely rivals BB, cast, writing, and cinematography are fantastic

"Tell me again"

LOL you get it later...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Great show. Amazing how huge the breaking bad/Better call Saul world is. Saul is a good protagonist in that you know where its all headed but you still like him and root for him.

Lalo is hilariously awesome.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wow! I didn't know it was still going!

I havnt seen it for a few years. The last season I saw I think was when he and his girlfriend were conning the guy in the pool

Shall I binge watch it?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Shall I binge watch it?

Only if you like good television.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Wow! I didn't know it was still going!

I havnt seen it for a few years. The last season I saw I think was when he and his girlfriend were conning the guy in the pool

Shall I binge watch it?

Yea you ought too and I am picky as hell, lol I did I rewatched the whole thing it's worth it. So much that I forgot

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Saul and his gal seem to struggle much more to keep their morals than did those in Breaking Bad. It's interesting to watch the lines in the sand get washed away. It's also interesting to watch the female struggle. The bond of compassion for people that they both had in the beginning and the steps they need to take to do that work for the poor and needy and the manner in which they find they need to change in order to finance their original good intentions. As well how each changes in order to keep that flame of compassion alive in each other.

My only problem with the program is the time between seasons. For those streaming though I guess that is moot.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It was an honor to be cast for a very small part in BCS, fantastic cast and crew. I don't remember the episode but it was in a bingo scene. All studios and projects are now shut down in the 505....waiting...
edit on 19-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It was an honor to be cast for a very small part in BCS, fantastic cast and crew. I don't remember the episode but it was in a bingo scene. All studios and projects are now shut down in the 505....waiting...

I've been through BCS about 5 times and if I remember correctly there are two episodes with the bingo hall.

You're very lucky to work on such an awesome production.
edit on 1942020 by Wide-Eyes because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Brilliant show, well written, great acting and Saul never fails to make me laugh with his antics.

Lalo Salamanca is a great villain as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I watched the season 5 finale. Next season is supposed to be the last season. I kind of wonder if they will ever get around to making it now. Anyway, good episode. They miscalculated when it came to Lalo. They didn't expect him to still be up at 3am.

And I have to say that Kim is awesome. I have fallen for her. Beautiful and intelligent. A good woman who has her man's back. And a little bit devilish. I hope nothing bad happens to her. I worry about her, if that makes sense.

Looking forward to next season for sure.

PS I loved the juxtaposition of Jimmy and Kim. Kim drinking fresh water while Jimmy drank piss. Forget if that was this episode or the previous one. Either way, great scene.

new topics

top topics

join