It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multipal U.S. AirCraft Cariers Heading for Persion Gulf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here we go boys in a matter of 2 may be even 3 months World War 3 will start. rense.com...

[edit on 12-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Could be just a routine redeployment or replacement for groups already on station.

Rense is hardly a definative source. It just above joe vidals or whatever his name is IMHO

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This all coming from RENSE, the most trusted news source in the entire world...

Do you have any credible news sources reporting this???

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yeah but....

www.timesonline.co.uk...

US officials warned last week that a military strike on Iranian nuclear facilities by Israeli or American forces had not been ruled out should the issue become deadlocked at the United Nations.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I've been saying for awhile that things are about to "Blow" in the Middle East. I think its a matter of time, however I would not go by what Rense says. The problem would be having the Citizens of the US behind another attack.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Converging US Navy
Carrier Groups In Mideast
By Sudhir Chadda
India Daily
3-12-5

India Daily enough said

hardly a news source

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
well not any military sites mention this so i doubt its true.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What exactly is you guys' problem with Jeff Rense? I would bet it the same problem you may have developed with Richard Clarke, or Linda Rondstadt? How's your internet information database comming along?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Found where your carriers are..........

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
well not any military sites mention this so i doubt its true.

yeah you'd expect them to advertise.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
If RENSE told me the sun was shining, I'd have to go look for myself. It is entirely possible that they may just be replacements for those who are already in theater. On the other hand, if Isreal decides to go and do something stupid like blowing up an Irainian Nuke plant, we would need to have more assets in the region just to cover their a$$.
Rummy could be trying to put on a show of force hoping that Iran will finally come around to comforming to International calls to get rid of the Nukes.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is very, very, very interesting: seven US CVs are employable by the end of 2005 if North Korea invades South Korea: www.globalsecurity.org...

Just realized that only 4 US CVs (Lincoln, Truman, Roosevelt, and Kitty Hawk) were employed and involved during the Operation Iraqi Freedom campaign in March of 2003.

So seven US CVs are available and ready to deploy by the end of 2005 should North Korea make a major military move? Hmmm..... something's up.

[edit on 3/13/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Multipal mispelings hedded to a thred title nere yew!

[edit] Sorry about that. Just a personal pet peeve...

Anyway, repositioning of multiple carrier groups does not mean that WWIII is going to begin.

In case you haven't noticed, WWIII has already begun.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
First Rense.com

Well I actually can't get past that one, India daily?

Look we deploy them all the time, you tell me that more than 4 are going at once and I will pay attention......

The Pacific is a lot to cover and that is not that strange at all......

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz
This all coming from RENSE, the most trusted news source in the entire world...

Rense isn't a news source. It takes articles from other sources and puts them up. Similar to Yahoo news, or ATSNN...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Rense isn't a news source. It takes articles from other sources and puts them up. Similar to Yahoo news, or ATSNN...

Now that IS funny, maybe if you would have said a anti-Newsmax maybe?
Except throw in some alien babies and reptilian love child's!

d1k

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hey I got an idea, lets bash every source of information unless it's from CNN! Surely we all know everything is lies and BS unless it's from the major networks! DUH!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
My vote is that it will be used more as a show of force and a threat for Iran rather than anything else at this point. 2-3 months would be a pretty quick move for any strikes from Israel. I think they want to have their peace with Palestine pretty secured before they drop any bombs. The U.S. won't be starting this fight, but they will be looking for a reason to get into it. Iran has mentioned they will not hesitate to reatliate against the U.S. if Israel drops bombs. This will be our invite.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Well, it's been a few days now.... is there any reliable confirmation of multiple aircraft carriers heading for the Persian Gulf yet ?

If not, perhaps this is just yet another form of US-bashing thread (yes yes I know it's hard to believe but trust me - it's a possibility)

top topics

join