It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with the Sussex family and how is Diana possibly alive in involved?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Things just aren't adding up for the Sussex family and it is now truly something that requires attention, especially from the Brits since your government would need a serious restructuring if there really is a conspiracy.

No, this is not about how Meghan and Harry posted a self congratulatory pat on the back for donating 100,000 dollars to Covid-19 charities which they admitted once it was brought to their attention that no, BBC donated 100,000 dollars which just happened to be profits made from the broadcast of their wedding so because they were the ones getting married, in their eyes it was donated by them. This is much much deeper than that and it all would suddenly paint Meghan Markle in a new light.

What if the big fallout occurred because Harry was told that he couldn't marry Meghan Markle and as a threat to make them acquiesce, Harry threatened to tell the world who he really is?

Many people don't know that a book came out long ago called The Real Prince Harry and in it, a man claiming to be Harry Mountbatten Windsor tells a story of how he was an unruly 8 year old and would make threatening remarks about letting the world know the truth about various royal secrets. I believe one of these is that he was fathered by a man other than Charles. The book has been wiped off the face of the earth and the publisher has been threatened it seems as he won't share a copy with anyone anymore. But I think what happened is that he made this threat once while out in public and Charles took him aside calling him a GD bastard and putting him in a car back home. Once there, he got in bed and was awakened in the night to special agents who gagged him and dumped him somewhere far away. He then saw that another Prince Harry had taken his place and eventually he settled in Ireland and got by however he could.

He began, a few years later, to go public with announcing that he was the real Prince Harry and the imposter, the son of some nobles. He went immediately silent and just days later, a stench from his apartment led police to force entry into the place where they found him, riddled with about twenty bullet holes in his chest, back, and head. It was an obvious in and out murder police say, a sophisticated hit, silencers being used since no neighbors ever heard a noise.

When Diana found out, she was somehow coerced into eventually faking her own death, probably threatened with the safety of her children, which is why she starts going nuts and throwing herself into charity work to take her mind off it.

Cut to today, you have a member of the Rothschild family, family related by marriage to the Windsors, who has a shady past. Ondine Rothschild. She looks like Diana perhaps if she were aged 20 years and maybe plastic surgery.

Other clues are for starters, Harry around age 8 has been spliced into various photos. Why!? Second, if you look at Harry and Meghan's recent videos, the place from which they announce retiring (Frogmorr), their mansion in Canada, the mansion in Los Angeles from which he did the Covid calls...they all have the same very distinct low quality cabinetry in the background. No matter what the story is, they haven't moved in the last four months. Also, Harry had Brown eyes as a child and now they are blue. You can have blue eyes as a baby which become brown but not the other way around.

I am uploading all the evidence right now so give it five min.

I don't know ATS, it sure explains a lot and makes the Sussex in a serious battle of wits not the silly clueless morons they come across as. But I can't say I lean either way. It is insane yes, but it explains so much otherwise inexplicable behavior and coincidence.

Ondine Rothschild

Real Prince Harry who lived as James Alexander (look at what was suggested for names for Archie! We're they making little jab or threat to the royal family to let them go they were done playing the game? Is Meghan a good guy trying to free the man she loves? Did William get mad since Harry threatened his throne if he wasn't let go?)

D

And this is supposedly one Harry at Canada mansion, at Frogmore and at new LA temporary digs but tell me this ain't all the same place...

Why put into pic?

Things to think about...is this why Kate hated her? Is this why the attitude Meghan gets what she wants or else? So snooty but makes sense if this is the truth. Even if Princes isn't it weird to force two little boys to walk two miles as a spectacle behind their dead mother? Is this why the palace had nothing to say, they didn't have a way to truly grasp the public sadness because Diana was ok? Remember she was said by first responders to have a scratch on her arm nothing more. Of course, everyone in that tunnel has died. Did Meghan make Kate cry because she said always do this do that or I'll bring down the monarchy and with every right to? Is this why jerks to staff? They had played into the kid along and murder of an innocent Prince of the United Kingdom and it isn't Diana that screwed him up, it's after this guy got killed whose place he had taken as a child not grasping the seriousness of what he was doing and he couldn't cope with what he played a part in? Is this why they get money and to keep their titles which nobody thought could happen? What does Archie mean? Is he real or was it a game faking a baby then making them scramble for one who has since disappeared virtually? Is this why no doctors signed pregnancy announcement or birth cert to the home birth?

STILL UPLOADING A BUNCH MORE PICS GIMME A BIT LONGER

Actually much better just go check out the video I was just gonna cite...Ashley at DanjA zonE deserves the credit for this theory being put nicely together in one place. Any kudos are hers!

edit on 4/19/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Right at when the newspaper headline came out with " man claiming to be prince"...we got us an enigma , yeah a global problem...then the part about 20 bullets.....with a super silencer technique... . Suddenly

We got us a finger pointing at criminals that cant escape.....idk what though

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

What's with the square photoshop part around
the eyes on ondines pic?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Not to be a too harsh of a critic but Prince Harry has blue eyes still today. Just google it, and tons after tons of blue-eyed Harrys will pop up, not even a challenge.

So, eyes match, look and appear match, school mates not complaining either ... So apart from that Wannabe fellow getting peppered for failing to pay his dues, I cannot but label this as A pure h-o-a-x

Sorry

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This story is probably from a satire piece that has been blown all out of proportion:

Was 31-year-old James Francis Alexander found dead in a hotel room in Dublin, Ireland and did this man claim he was the "real" Prince Harry? No, that's not true: the entire thing was made up in 2016 by a site that habitually invents stories about weird crimes and bizarre sex acts for entertainment purposes. It was not real. Despite this fact the story has reappeared on several websites since.

The story originated from an article published by World News Daily Report on April 6, 2016 titled "Man claiming to be "the real Prince Harry" found dead in Irish hotel"...

The picture used to illustrate the story was a Dublin crime scene, but it was from a 2016 shooting in connection with a boxing match...

The website World News Daily Report is a well known satire website specialized in posting hoaxes and made up stories. The disclaimer on their website is pretty clear about that even though you have to scroll all the way down the page to find it...

Fake News: NO Man Claiming To Be The Real Prince Harry Found Dead In Irish Hotel

If Harry and/or Megs had anything of substance to hold over the royals' heads, they wouldn't be in the craptastic position they're in. They're floundering, and it's sad to see. They put themselves in this position, but it's still sad.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I applaud the time it has taken you to create this thread but imo this is absolute and utter tripe and I'm fairly sure was debunked a while ago.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
MI5 will read this article.

Now you have just painted a big bullseye on your own back.

Remember to run in a zig-zag pattern, it makes you harder to hit.

Originally by the GOODIES

Ooh, ooh, what do you do
I'm comin' runnin' after you
I'm gonna chase you til your hair turns grey
Round, round, don't slow down
Through the city, through the town
I'll never ever let you get away

Run ... run ... run ... I'm coming to get you
Run ... run ... run ... I'm runnin'!

Oh, oh, don't get slow
Ain't about to let you go
Gonna chase you til your knees turn blue
Up the hill and round the bend
Gonna get you in the end
You'd better look out, baby, when I do

Run ... run ... run ... I'm coming to get you
Run ... run ... run ... I'm runnin'!

edit on 19-4-2020 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yup.Hits all the normal CT's techniques but still solid work on crafting a post.

1. Find people that vaguely have similar physical traits then hyper focus on that as proof they are the same.
2. Similar to that those three pics of the places have sort of similar looking..Tell me they arent the same!
3. Ignoring the fact that this specific CT has already previously been proven as a hoax.

All good though, at least it wasn't a post about COVID !

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Fascinating thread and some nice research there.
I think SOMETHING has changed within the Royal Family over the last 6 or 7 months. Not Prince Andrew being a dirty perv who likes young girls, we all knew that a long time ago. I'm talking about a big secret that would blow the lid off a lot of jars.
What that secret is I haven't a clue. I think Harry deciding to bugger off to pastures new is just the start. He's getting out before the pooh hits the fan so to speak.

It wouldn't surprise me if the story in the OP has some truth to it. The Royal family are a slimmy bunch of snakes and have been for centuries.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against my Royal Family, I just don't trust them.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Love it!! One of the best CT OPs I've seen in ... years.

S&F

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I applaud the time it has taken you to create this thread but imo this is absolute and utter tripe and I'm fairly sure was debunked a while ago.

Polite response with the correct amount of verisimilitude. Agreed.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I just love me some Prince Harry....what with him flying military helicopters, walking to the South Pole (awesome!), and of course, him playing pool naked in Las Vegas( apparently it didn't 'stay' in Vegas).
But most of all...I just love Prince Harry Conspiracies. Good job!

edit on 4/19/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

The idea that Diana didnt die is interesting though.

Never heard that one before.

Probably because there's no credibility to it.

Interesting though, that everything to mask her death could have been to mask her survival.

She might be shacked up with Elvis some place.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Very interesting idea about Harry. I remember years back that there was a rumour going around about who his real dad was. Apparently princess Diana had an affair which lasted 5 years with James Hewitt, an army captain and the result was Harry.
Everybody denied that he was Harry's father and he subsequently rejected the DNA tests.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Renegade9
Very interesting idea about Harry. I remember years back that there was a rumour going around about who his real dad was. Apparently princess Diana had an affair which lasted 5 years with James Hewitt, an army captain and the result was Harry.
Everybody denied that he was Harry's father and he subsequently rejected the DNA tests.

Diana didn't meet James Hewitt till after Harry was born, she met him when

she was making arrangements for both Harry and William to learn to ride.

And you dont think that they both (Harry and William) had a DNA test at birth.?

In the old days the PM was was present at the birth of 'royalty' to make sure a

baby was delivered and not smuggled into the delivery room.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

While you have put some work into this, it didn’t take too long for others to look things up and determine this is a total hoax. I believe this entire thread should be moved to the Hoax or LOL bin.

top topics

join