It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the u.s. start disinfecting cities?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

Spain is now having planes drop disinfectant over major cities.

China has trucks with hoses spay dissefectant onto streets and buildings.

We have also seen guys in those Chernobyl suits with backpack sprayers hosing everything down.

Is the u.s. behind in doing this? Does it open a new can of worms?

The video taken in China of the disinfecting looks heavy duty.

edit on 19-4-2020 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Oh, yeah! Spray me down with chemicals of indeterminate origen that I almost certainly don't need in massive quantities. I'll all for that because I am certain that the government and the corporations that produce then are completely trustworthy and only have my best interest at heart.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Just have the ground crews ready to pick up all the death birds, rats, and cats.
very stupid idea in my opinion, this will set of the natural balance way too much.
All these super germs that could only flourish in hospitals due to the hyper clean environment will have a field day in the whole city.

Like you said big can of worms...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

To many Americans want to resist a lockdown. They will get drenched in disinfectant, so it won't happen.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Not sure spraying chemicals around will be anymore effective than sunlight and warmer temperatures , I guess the spray will reach places Sunlight can't but Sunlight is the natural enemy of viruses so having people spray cities seems like a public reassurance tactic to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This seems to be more of a feel good gesture to placate the citizens. You'd have to hose down everything, inside and out. Every home, business, cars.....and it still wouldn't work. Thousands walking through the area daily and all it takes is for a few people who are carrying the virus to touch a door, elevator buttons, etc

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Once again the US is behind the curve.
I blame the POTUS.
What a failure.
Drench me in disinfectant.
But not before I get another 12 hun.
THX.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
So you want to kill the easily killed ones so the strong ones will survive to spread?

Why exactly are you thinking this?
edit on 4 19 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
just assume we have to take reasonable precautions for the time being, imagine that stuff getting sucked into ac units sitting in vents inside houses and buildings, how long do those chemicals last in those areas... no thanks fresh air and sunlight we knew it helped during the Spanish flu and here we are a hundred years later telling people to get inside and avoid fresh air and sunlight or else.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Dumping plane loads of chemicals won't help places like NYC at all. The problem in many major cities are the subways and buses, i.e. public transportation.

They may "disinfect" them at night, however, I have been in subways and city buses. By mid-morning they are cesspools of filth and garbage. Bodily fluids like spittle, spit, urine etc. are all over surfaces on public transportation in the cities.

This is exactly why NYC is in the shape it is in. Tens of thousands if not millions are crammed into these petri dishes of epidemics waiting to blossom every single day.

You can disinfect by air, you can disinfect the public transport at night. But by mid-morning they are back to the cesspools of disease they were to start with.

In NYC and many other downtown areas, on the streets one can not walk without being inches from another persons face. Spittle, spit, urine and sometimes feces litter the streets inviting plagues and disease by mid-day, even if the streets are cleaned.

It is obvious you are taking your life in your own hands by living or working in a major city these days. This is the lesson of COVID 19. Live in, work in, visit a major city, expect to catch a horrid disease and possibly die. Take public transit in these cities and expect to become ill very quickly. Air bombing the cities with chemicals to disinfect will not take away the realities of life in a major city, where possible plague and epidemic are daily realities.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Can´t stop laughing about the first two pics in that article. The first one looks exactly like the bar scene from Shawn of the Dead. And the second pic, the only one with a normal body weight is looking like a "biafra child" between all those unhealthy looking"freedom fighters". No wonder they need tons of toilet paper and hoard it...

Made my day, still laughing!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What's the point?? What are they going to clean? Everything should be mostly germ free assuming that everyone is covering their faces. Whole ecosystem is going to suffer and make the covid laugh.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I talked here about that when this crisis started. I think most of people thought it won't happen, some said spraying from planes wouldn't be effective and maybe it could be done better from ground.

We should give it a shot, if we want to reopen the country. It might help, combined with 100% mandatory mask and social distance.

I just want to go fishing or hunting so bad.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I can picture it now .

Chemtrails!! Chemtrails!! Chemtrails !!

edit on 19-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
As soon as you get out there with the Clorox wipes you hoarded during the panic shopping?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

3.5 million sq miles of land, so where do we spray... who has that much disinfectant stored up, how many billions will the fed pay once the prices skyrocket after the knowledge of the contract gets out there.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I can't say I'm happy with the disinfecting the Spanish government is doing..
I'm working outside and in the city all day long and ever since they started doing this I've got allergic reactions on all my bodyparts exposed to air...

If i have to choose between the risk of catching a virus or walking around in a city covered in chemicals, I'd choose the first.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
overuse of disinfectants is exactly why nursing homes and hospitals are such hotbeds for disease, it just creates stronger viruses and bacteria that are immune to disinfectants, why do you think vaccines are so imported? because whatever treatments you develop for viruses and bacteria becomes ineffective at some point, spraying entire cities will just speed up the evolution process and make people more susceptible to infection.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

3.5 million sq miles of land, so where do we spray...

Easy. Gotta be NYC first. If it works there, it'll work anywhere else. I'd use the Air Force, no contractors.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Which planes are you going to remove from rotation to spray, where is the money going to come from to retrofit those planes to disperse the disinfectant, which pilots are you going to choose to lose their currency to fly this mission, which airmen are you going to remove from their primary mission to learn how to install, load and service the equipment, and how are you going to get around the laws on the books to prevent Active duty and Reserve units from flying missions over US soil.

Considering the chem trail conspiracy theories I am certain law suits would be a plenty.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join