It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your chance. Take your CCP stance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Whataboutism

Boohooo a reply to: Jay-morris

CCP is asshole x100

And you are proving my point! Thank you!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

If you are going to label a government evil, then at least acknowledge the terrible things your own government has done.

Why? The US government isn't the subject of this thread.

Did you acknowledge your own givernment as evil when they illegally invaded Iraq, causing the deaths thousands of innocent men, women and children. Was that evil?

What does this have to do with the CCP and the current situation? Your strawman isn't looking too good. Might want to stuff more in the legs.

How about Libya, again thousands of deaths. How about funding the conflict in Yemen, again thousands of innocent people dead.

Is that not evil? Msybe you think it's not evil because it was your own government?

You should stop telling others what they think. Just because people don't wanna play your immature whataboutism game.

This is what I am trying to get across. You cannot label a government evil, when you ignore all the innocent deaths caused by your own government.

And what literally everyone else is trying to get across is that you're building emotionally wrapped and poorly constructed strawmen. You think pointing this out also somehow "proves your point". It doesn't, but so far I have no reason to believe you'll ever get it.

Like I said, it's a conditioning thing. These governments are as bad as eachother in their own way!

No.

It's fun to watch you get twisted in thread after thread defending the CCP.

Keep it up. You're entertaining. Wumao.
edit on 4 19 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Think of it this way. Fictitious example -- Somebody comes up with a no-strings-attached petition to raise awareness by condemning the state of Blankety Blank for deciding to let all child sex offenders out of prison because it's "mean" according to their governor.

He's trying to do it on the sly, and not everyone is aware of what the "Stop the Inhumane Prison Act" is all about. You however do know, and have been educated that it is literally just letting out all the child sex offenders. It's been fact checked all over the place. You are asked if you could sign the petition condemning the action. It is an entirely noble stance.

Instead of quickly putting your name on this to raise awareness, for some reason, you refuse to sign because the petition doesn't also condemn all other entities that have ever done wrong. Does that make any sense?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What do I think of the Chinese Communist Party??

Very little of it good.

I do, however, think rather highly of the Chinese people!

So, those of you advocating what sounds remarkably like genocidal war, maybe ought to rethink some thoughts...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Some more good reading. The story of the persecution of the Falun Gong.

An Unprecedented Evil Persecution’—Chapter One: A Dictator’s Logic

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I have been pretty on top of anyone in the thread confusing the CCP with the Chinese people. I think it is pretty evident in the thread, but the reminder is always welcome and some may not really understand how different they are. The CCP is the evil, the Chinese people are by and large victims.

edit on 19-4-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Why? The US government isn't the subject of this thread.

How many times do I have to explain it? Are you actually reading my posts?

What does this have to do with the CCP and the current situation? Your strawman isn't looking too good. Might want to stuff more in the legs.

How is it a straw man? It's not rocket science what I am saying!

You should stop telling others what they think. Just because people don't wanna play your immature whataboutism game.

I am not telling people what to think. This is what I think. There is a difference.

And what literally everyone else is trying to get across is that you're building emotionally wrapped and poorly constructed strawmen. You think pointing this out also somehow "proves your point". It doesn't, but so far I have no reason to believe you'll ever get it.

Damn right it's emotion!

No.

It's fun to watch you get twisted in thread after thread defending the CCP.

Keep it up. You're entertaining. Wumao.

There is you are! To be honest, I thought it would take longer! So, I am defending the CCP how?

I am defending them because I brought up the horrible things your government has done, so that means I am defending CCP

Next it will be "You are a communist" or "You are a Chinese spy" lololol

Anyone who is not conditioned by patrioism will clearly see what I am saying here. Sadly, that means you will never understand what I am saying here.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just cause you idiotically type it doesn’t make It true lol at you running in circles.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Just cause you idiotically type it doesn’t make It true lol at you running in circles.

Wow! Great insight there! Well done!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Don’t be so upset

🤫 a reply to: Jay-morris

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Don’t be so upset

🤫 a reply to: Jay-morris

Who is upset? I am not

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I wouldn't accuse of either of those things when it's much easier to point out your logical fallacies?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I wouldn't accuse of either of those things when it's much easier to point out your logical fallacies?

Oh please point them out then! And please don't use the cop out "this thread is about CCP" please feel feel to any of down my "logical fallacies""?

Oh, and try not to prove my point further by saying CCP has done more evil things, because my point is not about who is the most "evil"

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

That's good that you acknowledge that.
But there's more to consider than just China's actions V. The USA's actions
Many of us aren't happy about them
But the major difference is, is that the USA'S government can trace all It's actions to the people running it.
China's government, by it's very existence, must subjugate to be effective.
Individual rights matter not at all
What the government says is acceptable is all that is permitted
Over time the acts it deems acceptable may change
But the basic premise still remains
In time we can change the people running our government
But for China to change they must change their form of government

edit on 19-4-2020 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2020 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

And what form of government is that?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Arizonaguy

And what form of government is that?

I think you have a great idea for a thread. What is the ideal form of government? I think it would be popular.

When the Chinese shed the burden of their CCP masters, they will figure it out. I suspect it will be something... unexpected.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The CCP is indeed Communist, hence the name "Chinese Communist Party". To say they aren't "real communist" is your own ideological political view not shared by most historians or political scientists.

I've spent a bit of time here explaining about China's relationship with Taiwan here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could write pages on Chinese politics and history but I tend to suck the life out of threads like this when I do.
That being said I'm glad politicians are finally unable to shield the CCP from the backlash of it's own policies. From the The Great Leap Forward to now the CCP has systematically victimized people within it's sphere of influence to maintain power and control.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Actions speak louder than words: the CCP interning a whole ethnic group for their beliefs, and blatant persecution of personal and religious beliefs of its other citizens, the oppression of Tibet, and the massive surveillance state on its country and lastly, and maybe turn out the most outrages, is this COVID 19 cover-up disaster and the question over its origin which is still under scrutiny but has stirred legitimate suspicion towards the CCP actions. All that and more raises the question is the CCP the new Hitler or Stalin on the planet?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join