It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China may be Detonating Nuclear Weapons in Underground Tests at Lop Nur

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Clearly someone does not appreciate my sarcasm. I heard the moon landing was made by Kubrik, Plus moon is in our atmosphere so under the firmament I did see the Challenger blow up on TV in grade school that serious hardcore ptsd right there every school watching the space shuttle blow up. I saw very similar photos to the "mars" one that were taken at some remote place here on earth etc.. Personally I believe that Venus is a 4th dimensional planet and Mars is a 2nd. Earth is a prison planet where we are kept because of our warlike nature. Case in point China exploding nuclear weapons underground the US using them on Japan bio warfare I have to stop here as I could keep citing examples of why we are not allowed space exploration but it is easier to point the giant layer of water miles above our terra firma pointing out we have not physically flown past it.

a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The earth isn't flat, there is no dome firmament, we go to space all the time, and we're heading back to the moon in less than 5 years.

I thought that no one could possibly be more wrong than mr muh nuke test behind Venus dude, mental Titan that he is though... His idiocy is positively dwarfed by yours though.

P.s. the word dimension has meanings, yes several of them I know it's shocking, and even with these multiple definitions you couldn't actually pick an existing usage of the word and instead had to coopt it for your word vomit about planets being x dimensional and for y purpose.

You have managed to not say a single true or coherent thing in two fairly long posts and those of us you have inflicted your ramblings upon have suffered enough.

Please stop

Maybe go learn a thing or two about science and the way reality actually works for once or something

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

On Earth we are always picking up radiation and energy blasts coming from all over the Universe,

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

North Korea had a role in the triolic wave manipulation of Mars Saturn and Jupiter.

What does this mean?

www.shopwss.com...

It means that this damn thing doesn't work at all!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

True, but the moon could be used to shield a blast. Earth would detect nothing.

China has a probe in orbit on the far side of the moon. We have probes at a few different planets. So I guess the US does have the high ground. If our planetary probes can and are keeping an eye on the far side of the moon.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

China has a probe in orbit on the far side of the moon.
It orbits the Moon. Meaning both "sides."

There are US spacecraft circling the Moon. With very sensitive instruments. Including those which can very precisely measure radiation of various types.

But why bother? There is no reason for them not to test weapons underground right here on Earth.

edit on 5/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It orbits the Moon. Meaning both "sides."

In May, China launched the Chang’e 4 lunar relay satellite on an unusual trajectory: a lunar swing-by that pulled the satellite in a wide arc before settling it into a “parking orbit” at Lagrangian 2 on the moon’s far side.

The Chinese government has said the mission is part of a four-stage plan to build a moon base. “We hope to start the construction of the [robot-manned] lunar base around 2025 and realize a manned landing on the moon around 2030,” Zhao Xiaojin of the China Aerospace Science and Technology Group told Xinhuanet in March.

But Gossel said putting a satellite at L2 could also enable Chinese attack spacecraft to zoom past the moon — about a quarter-million miles away — and then sneak up on critical U.S. intelligence and communications satellites in geosynchronous orbit, just 28,300 miles up — as occurred in the 2011 apocalypse-themed film “Melancholia.”
Bolding is mine.
China’s Moon Missions Could Threaten US Satellites: Pentagon

L2 also lies a million miles from Earth, but in the opposite direction of the sun. At this point, with the Earth, moon and sun behind it, a spacecraft can get a clear view of deep space. NASA's Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) is currently at this spot measuring the cosmic background radiation left over from the Big Bang. The James Webb Space Telescope will move into this region in 2018.

The third Lagrange point, L3, lies behind the sun, opposite Earth's orbit. For now, science has not found a use for this spot, although science fiction has.

But I guess you won't be sneaking any nukes off with WMAP there too.

edit on 19-5-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That's cool. I didn't know that they were using L2.
But it's not a probe. So there.

edit on 5/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But it's not a probe. So there.

Ok...

If you say so.

(3) : a device used to penetrate or send back information especially from outer space or a celestial body

Definition of probe

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

any of various testing devices or substances: such as...

It is not a testing device or substance. It's a communications relay. It simply relays information from the testing device on the surface.

So there.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

any of various testing devices or substances: such as...

It is not a testing device or substance. It's a communications relay. It simply relays information from the testing device on the surface.

So there.

So then, it's not being used to send back information?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Here is your source. Since you seem a little too focused on keywords.

: any of various testing devices or substances: such as
(1) : a pointed metal tip for making electrical contact with a circuit element being checked
(2) : a usually small object that is inserted into something so as to test conditions at a given point
(3) : a device used to penetrate or send back information especially from outer space or a celestial body
(4) : a device (such as an ultrasound generator) or a substance (such as radioactively labeled DNA) used to obtain specific information for diagnostic or experimental purposes

It is not a testing device or substance.

So there.

edit on 5/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Like the orbital super weapon in "Diamonds are Forever", a laser created by Bond’s arch-nemesis Ernst Stavro Blofeld to destroy the world's nuclear arsenals allowing Blofeld to take charge. This is, implausibly, fashioned largely out of diamonds in order to justify Fleming's title.

Not to be confused with Shakespeare diamonds unless there is something in Shakespeare Coriolanus

Or Lockheed wallpaper

edit on 19-5-2020 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Science is based on hypothesis which is an educated guess. How often is your Weatherman right? I listed a long list of things that are easily searchable. Why doesn't science discuss scalar physics? Is that portion of physics sacred? How can you trust anything that does not tell you the whole story and again is a guess. a reply to: roguetechie

edit on 19-5-2020 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join