It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next News Network EXCLUSIVE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I really hate it when people say "We all know" and then proceed to spout some unproven conspiracy theory.
90% of the time I do not agree with what we all supposedly know.
And there's a tsunami of we all know facts flying around that are anything but facts.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Follow the Money , this Guy would be looking at Billions from an Alleged Vaccine to Conquer Covid-19 made Exclusively by the Gates Foundation and Dr. Fauci ,Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984. .....

edit on 19-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This reminds me of when meteorologists think it’s the storm of the century and we only get 8 inches and we stayed up late to see it slow down and we didn’t get the snow day off from school ... totes sucked
edit on 20-4-2020 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

BEST REPORT EVER. HE COVERED THE ENTIRE SITUATION WELL. HE PUT HIS OWN LIFE AND CAREER ON THE LINE!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Animals HAVE GOTTEN It...there was a dog and a cat and ALL the Tigers in a zoo caught it from 1 one of the workers.

originally posted by: litterbaux

Thanks for that video. Also interesting to note the 1917 Spanish flu coincided with massive adoption of radio signals around the world. Could these signals affect us? I have no idea but it sure is interesting.

One of my good friends insinuated why would it only affect humans and not dogs, cats, birds ect. My answer was those deaths aren’t tracked nearly as close. Also the if the human owner died and a dead animal was also found it could easily be attributed to lack of food/care to said animal.

One other thing that peaked my interest was the RFID implants, how could all of that data be collected globally, it seems impossible but then I was reminded of the star link project. Which is probably funded by big government. No regular joe or elan has the capital to pull something like that off.

Pretty freaky if all of this is coordinated which is why I don’t believe most of the fringe theories. The doctor makes good points on the vaccination of new borns tho, I never really thought about that.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I had an uncle who spent a lot of time in Helsinki. He was an exec with FinnAir.
Did the Finish government offer any support for people who were out of work?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeeh there`s some kind of supports to companys etc, some companys are allready in bankruptcy , so this is going to be huge cost for society...billions euros . But there has only been 98 deaths, and i really suspect that part of them have died to other reasons ...and the rest are just the same amount of number that die every year to pneumonia etc...so i have not seen any good reason the lockdown and causing economic problems for this...

The goverment seem to had orders from DS folks for lockdown, just like in many other countrys....

This virus started in November or even earlyer, yet i dont see much difference from earlyer years , they put covid-19 to death certicates if they suspect, or use the PCR test that gives fake positives ...ridiculous!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Yes, the W.H.O. is the enemy of the free world. Most people just can't see it. They don't understand how fear of illness is being used against them.

Funny how nobody noticed until the POTUS said so and now everybody knew all along.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
For anyone who can't look stuff up, or just wants confirmation bias, Dr. Buttar who is introduced as "one of the top fifty doctors in the country"'s biggest accolade is the amount of times he was charged by his medical board in his home state for unethical treatment of his patients.

Dude is a quack, and the NNN is just looking for an "Exclusive" so he can boost his numbers.

STOP. BEING. SUCH. SHEEP.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Some updates from dr. Rashid Buttar, youtube taked out the Next News Networks interwiew with dr. Buttar even it had at least 9 million wiews...

Here is the original interwiew in BitChute , that wont be deleted by youtube .

Dr. Rashid Buttar BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapses

The censorship is really trying to supress all information in youtube, MSM ,google , facebook ...You know that when that happen something really devious is at play .

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Interesting. They removed it. Hopefully he is set up over at Bitchute. Edit: Good man, Kenzo. 👍👍
edit on 5/3/2020 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
For anyone who can't look stuff up, or just wants confirmation bias, Dr. Buttar who is introduced as "one of the top fifty doctors in the country"'s biggest accolade is the amount of times he was charged by his medical board in his home state for unethical treatment of his patients.

Dude is a quack, and the NNN is just looking for an "Exclusive" so he can boost his numbers.

STOP. BEING. SUCH. SHEEP.

Ok, that's nice that he made some mistakes. But, that seems unrelated to the matter at hand. It almost seems like you're deflecting attention away from the statements being made here. If you can find something wrong with what he said, I'd be willing to listen to that. But if you're just gonna sit here and go off topic, badmouthing his character, I don't see why we should pay any attention.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Dr. Rashid Buttar is a disgrace peddling pseudoscience and sometimes deadly therapies. If you get cancer don't go to him unless you want to be injected with bleach.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 14-7-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join