It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The price of love, [DE2020]...none writer!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Same time, same place...as every night for the last 17 years without fail, no mercy no escape no rest I face the evil

I made my bed, so I must lie in it, I chose the path to hell, fate and destiny were always in my belief before I sold my soul, I knew the price was eternal damnation, I knew I'd suffer a fate of misery and perpetual torment from the demons..but it was a price I was willing to pay.

I'd sacrifice myself over and over for the safety of my beloved Penny, my queen with the beauty of a goddess from Venus, her pureness is of soft falling snow, virginal layers of innocence, innocence of a cherub sent from heaven for my eyes to gaze upon and cherish, to love and behold as my lady, with a heart so large, so warm, she was mine to protect, mine to support and respect, MINE!..so no man...NO MAN or DEMON will ever take that away....NEVER!

They thought they could take her for sacrafice from me without any resistance without fight...without the knowledge of the dead and their dirty deals they may of succeeded...but I knew, I knew how to summon the devil and do a trade, I had to protect Penny at all cost...my love.

11.59pm...the door swings open

Arrggghhh!

Haha..haha....you bastards!

.arrggghhh!

The End
edit on 18-4-2020 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Weird how men will do anything to protect their loved ones. Well written and very emotional

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

Can't shake the feeling he killed her.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Nice work, s+f

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Nice work, s+f

Very kind of you to say so...ta!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Weird how men will do anything to protect their loved ones. Well written and very emotional

Thank you, glad you found it so

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The price of love . Around 250,000 $ 6 Boys many dogs a few fish a gator or two and birds .
Would have been cheaper to rent it .
edit on 20-5-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join