It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to my followers. DE2020 --Non-writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hello all,

My name is Lucian. I am currently employed by the World Health Organization (WHO). As of late, I've been running back and forth on my email getting the powers that be within the CDC and the WHO the correct resources and reasons for our decisions of late as an organization. Working in the WHO since 2013, I have made quite a name for myself in getting to know ALL of the resources within the WHO and our worldly counterparts. I am glad to report that President Trump's team will continue to fund the WHO and are lightening up after recent destructive comments.
Increasing the Wuhan death toll by exactly 50% was a little obvious, as Chinese leadership took my suggestion literally. This is just another example that I need to have hands on every little detail in these world transforming events.

Previous to this success, I was the lead on the WHO Infectious Hazard Management team. One of my personal crowning achievements, besides spreading Ebola throughout Africa in 2014, was the massive grant of $500,000,000 to the Infectious Disease Laboratory in Wuhan. I convinced President Obama's team that the grant was vital to the future of infectious respiratory disease outbreaks. You cannot call me a liar, even though I did mislead them a little bit with that assertion. I really miss Obama. We had very similar management styles and goals.

My career thus far has panned out well. My overseers within the UN are pleased with my accomplishments. I will now be transferring to another department within the UN. I cannot say exactly where or what post, but I can tell you it will deal directly with President Trump's Middle East Peace Plan proposal. Now that I have some good contacts within the current US administration, I feel I will be influential in getting this plan approved for a 7 year trial period. Fingers crossed! I already have a ten-nation confederation within the UN that are willing to mediate a panel of experts to oversee this period and process.

I am about to jump on a plan bound for Babylon. Whups. Better call it by it's current fake British name - Iraq. From there I will establish a coalition between Magog and Persia. Whups again, I meant Turkey and Iran. Creating a Muslim conglomerate, I think we can institute a Caliphate to regulate the middle east and Northern Africa to have a more impactful role in world politics. Much more to follow...

R/ Lucian
edit on Sat Apr 18 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Ignore me. I'm an idiot.
edit on 18-4-2020 by HRH27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Your story sure seems to be based in much loose end speculation if one looks under the covers. Well done while being a current yarn.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The grant is not speculation. The Ebola outbreak is not speculation. These are facts.

If you know anything about the Bible: Ezekiel, Daniel, Revelation, then you'll get a kick.

Edit: Haven't written a fictional story in over 30 years.
edit on 18-4-2020 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I enjoyed it.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I do like how you managed to weave the current realpolitik into this.

top topics

join