It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan medical examiners say “most died WITH Covid19 than OF Covid 19”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is EXACTLY what we should be fighting against; the spread of disinformation and blatant lies geared to raise the death rate of a “virus” that isn’t even that bad. The REAL numbers have been there but have been misconstrued in fear mongering and partisan rallies.... I personally dislike ALL politicians, they use our money to serve themselves..... BUT this is my final straw The truth trickles in

I can believe the amount of people that choose propaganda and fear, over critical thinking and BASIC math. (A couple of my family members included).
FOR THE LOVE OF (whatever god) DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Michigan’s governor even said “ we will not be releasing recovery rates, because we don’t want to give a false sense of hope”..... 😂 that’s comical..... she’s rather fudge the numbers to induce panic; so she can get more Federal (our tax dollars) funding to push her agenda. And again I am an American, my stance is with “freedom” and “rights”. I dislike BOTH sides but we truly need to step up and voice our opinions because it is almost too late.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Take it easy.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Jeeze,

How many people have to die before it sinks in that this virus is quite deadly.... more 33 year old nurses? More 30's NYC cops?

Hint: It is real, a lot of people are going to die.

www.nytimes.com...
Deaths in New York City Are More Than Double the Usual Total ... Over the 31 days ending April 4, more than twice the typical number of New Yorkers died

Ten times as many New Yorkers are dying in their homes than normal and they aren’t being tested for COVID-19
www.alternet.org...

In New York City, somewhere around 20-25 people die at home on a typical day. But according to City Council Member Mark Levine, who chairs the health committee, between 200 and 215 are dying at home every day at present.

There’s been a spike in people dying at home in cities like Detroit. That suggests coronavirus deaths are higher than reported.
www.metrotimes.com... deaths-are-higher-than-reported

In Detroit, authorities responded to more than 150 “dead person observed” calls in the first 10 days of April. It was around 40 during the same period for the past three years.

nymag.com...

Less than two weeks ago, Italian newspaper Corriere Della Sera published the results of an informal study that appeared to show that, in some regions of the country, non-coronavirus deaths were rising at an alarming rate alongside confirmed COVID-19 deaths — that the total death count was up as much as sixfold from previous years. Those deaths officially attributed to the coronavirus accounted for barely a quarter of the increase.

And Italy isn’t alone. In Spain, El País obtained a study that showed mortality rates in some regions had almost doubled, with only a fraction of the increase officially attributed to COVID-19. So what accounts for all those other deaths? Is the ultimate death toll from this pandemic going to be that much higher everywhere than is understood at the time?

www.rivm.nl...

Generally, at this time of year, there are between 2,694 and 3,002 deaths per week. The most recent mortality rates in the Netherlands show that a total of 4,718 people died in the week from 26 March to 1 April 2020. This means that an estimated 1,716 to 2,024 more people died than expected in this week. This number is approximately twice as high as the COVID-19 deaths reported to RIVM in the same week.

edit on 18-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The statistics from nearly every country in the world show that this is a problem.

And of all countries in the world, the numbers from the USA are the worst.

Honestly, the amount of collusion and conspiracy that would be required, for that much falsehood to be universally so similar, even from enemy states, is beyond rational explanation.

So, get a clue!

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
News flash: it's not the virus that kills you but the complications it causes

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
There's over 650,000 people in my county. Only 20 people have died, and there's only 430 cases. That's 1 dead person per over 30,000 residents right there, and 1 case per 1500 people.

That very basic math, with not a whole hell of a lot of people obeying any of her crap edicts to any meaningful degree, equals I don't need "false hope" to see the writing on the wall -- I have higher odds of winning an Oscar, or writing a smash success novel than I do dying from Covid. Hell, those book odds are over 5 times better than just getting the bug itself.

I'm good, Whitmer, thanks. Go play concern troll in Detroit, they MIGHT believe you.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

But according to City Council Member Mark Levine, who chairs the health committee, between 200 and 215 are dying at home every day at present.

BS straight from the horse's mouth.

Try to understand.

These Governors are trying to milk the feds by hook or by crook.

This is so damn blatant and you can not see the trees because the forest is blocking your view.

P

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If a doctor has someone die in his care from any reason, it negatively effects their reputation. If a Hospital has someone die while in their hospital it is a red mark on their reputation. Blaming it on Covid would remove the negative checkmark from their reputation since it is a pandemic. So what would you do if you were a doctor and did not want to blemish your reputation?

Yes, having a covid infection does add to problems during treatment for a medical treatment, but the flu or even pneumonia would also do the same thing for some of these old people in nursing homes. I can understand why they are using this as an excuse, because people tend to want to blame others in today's society if someone in their family dies. If I was in a nursing home all doped up and losing my ability to think, I would want the torture to end and would like to have my family present so I could say goodbye and have one of them hold my hand and give me a hug. I feel bad for these people who can't spend the last days of their life with their family around.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ok, there are excess mortality coming in from all over the world... .explain?

When almost double the people are dead than average, what the hell do you think is going on?

Nothing to see?
edit on 18-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Nothing to see?

Just because everyone is doing it does not make it right. The low mortality rate in China is because they were listing only direct deaths, not covid related deaths.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Nothing to see?

Just because everyone is doing it does not make it right. The low mortality rate in China is because they were listing only direct deaths, not covid related deaths.

Yeah, it would be disingenuous at best & a lie at worst to list me as a Covid death if the side effects of a standing RX, or even a Covid RX drug, actually did me in instead of Covid itself. The devil is always in the details, and we're conveniently not allowed to see them.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Jeeze,

How many people have to die before it sinks in that this virus is quite deadly.... more 33 year old nurses? More 30's NYC cops?

Hint: It is real, a lot of people are going to die.

www.nytimes.com...
Deaths in New York City Are More Than Double the Usual Total ... Over the 31 days ending April 4, more than twice the typical number of New Yorkers died

Ten times as many New Yorkers are dying in their homes than normal and they aren’t being tested for COVID-19
www.alternet.org...

In New York City, somewhere around 20-25 people die at home on a typical day. But according to City Council Member Mark Levine, who chairs the health committee, between 200 and 215 are dying at home every day at present.

There’s been a spike in people dying at home in cities like Detroit. That suggests coronavirus deaths are higher than reported.
www.metrotimes.com... deaths-are-higher-than-reported

In Detroit, authorities responded to more than 150 “dead person observed” calls in the first 10 days of April. It was around 40 during the same period for the past three years.

nymag.com...

Less than two weeks ago, Italian newspaper Corriere Della Sera published the results of an informal study that appeared to show that, in some regions of the country, non-coronavirus deaths were rising at an alarming rate alongside confirmed COVID-19 deaths — that the total death count was up as much as sixfold from previous years. Those deaths officially attributed to the coronavirus accounted for barely a quarter of the increase.

And Italy isn’t alone. In Spain, El País obtained a study that showed mortality rates in some regions had almost doubled, with only a fraction of the increase officially attributed to COVID-19. So what accounts for all those other deaths? Is the ultimate death toll from this pandemic going to be that much higher everywhere than is understood at the time?

www.rivm.nl...

Generally, at this time of year, there are between 2,694 and 3,002 deaths per week. The most recent mortality rates in the Netherlands show that a total of 4,718 people died in the week from 26 March to 1 April 2020. This means that an estimated 1,716 to 2,024 more people died than expected in this week. This number is approximately twice as high as the COVID-19 deaths reported to RIVM in the same week.

Well the condition -die at home- should not even be mentioned when you tell everyone to stay home. That is kind of a no brainer in a lockdown that more people will die at home. There will be less deaths in the offices and traffic as well.

You should only focus on the normal rate numbers and the present rate numbers. From that you can conclude some will have died from the issues caused by the virus and some will have died from the issues caused by the lockdown. Cardiologist are worried as in some countries there are up to 70% less patients reporting in due to lockdowns/fear. Do they die from Corona or do they die from something else?

It is still not that simple to only blame the virus for the increase of deaths our 'solution' is causing a lot of havoc as well. Imho.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Nothing to see?

The USA adopted the "Italy model". The Italy health minister complained because so many of the deaths that were attributed to Covid-19, were not caused by Covid-19. But the Admin over there told him to shut the fuk up.

It's a long sordid story, but certain factions in US government are aligned with counterparts in Italy. They worked together in SPYING on Donald Trump/Family/Associates...and are now working together to inflate the Covid-19 death numbers.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Comparison United States / Africa .

Whole Africa numbers:

The current population of Africa is 1,333,685,772 as of Friday, April 17, 2020, based on the latest United Nations estimates.

It dont add up . These kind of differences are not normal to a virus .

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero and everyone else that failed to READ my link..... health “experts” just like the ones you are listening to.... are now saying MOST people are dying “WITH”......... not “FROM” Covid19..... MEANING they were going to die regardless; and it made sense(cents) to label it as Covid19 ..... how many REAL MATHEMATICAL AND SCIENTIFIC FACTS WILL YOU IGNORE!!?!? New York has been caught giving almost HALF of “recorded deaths” a positive, even though the were either not tested or showed a negative.
There are numerous sources on this website alone over the last week to disprove all this nonsense; but you either are dumb or willingly ignore actual facts.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Nearly “every country In the world” save it. There is UK, USA,ITALY,SPAIN, and............ OH YEAH THE OTHER 130!PLUS countries that are THIRD WORLD countries doing better WITHOUT a lockdown or any “restrictions” in place..... so you’re telling me this “virus” is self aware? It can pick and choose which type of person from which region it wants?
the bottom line is the real facts in this point to it being a virus that is “SLIGHTLY” more infectious (not lethal) than the flu that happens EVERY YEAR WITH A VACCINE and is MUCH worse......

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Theory on this, check the correlation of deaths in big cities against smaller places.

Big cities usually have a lot of pollution due to traffic, certainly won't help the lungs any

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I am pretty sure Africa is testing less than the US. I also doubt that deaths occurring outside of hospitals are being investigated and the bodies tested.

I wouldn't be surprised that here in the US there are 10 times the amount of infections than are reported. We have only tested 1% of the populace. So the death to infection ratio is certainly lower than what is being reported but they can only report what they can prove.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
New York has so much more than other states , It`s like Wuhan had in China .

edit on 18-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join