It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either China or Overblown can't have both

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
So many people on here talking out of both sides of their neck

So which is it?

#1 China lied about numbers & severity
or
#2 This virus is way overblown and not as dangerous

It appears some people want to believe that China released this VERY deadly virus, AND yet
once it's here, it's totally overblown and exaggerated and we are all ready to go back to work, cuz you know it ain't ttttttthat serious.

People really need to decide if they think this thing is dangerous or not.

Also wanted to add, either life is precious or it isn't.
If you are not OK with abortion, you should not be ok with killing old peeps or imune-compromised.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
So many people on here talking out of both sides of their neck

So which is it?

#1 China lied about numbers & severity
or
#2 This virus is way overblown and not as dangerous

It appears some people want to believe that China released this VERY deadly virus, AND yet
once it's here, it's totally overblown and exaggerated and we are all ready to go back to work, cuz you know it ain't ttttttthat serious.

People really need to decide if they think this thing is dangerous or not.

Also wanted to add, either life is precious or it isn't.
If you are not OK with abortion, you should not be ok with killing old peeps or imune-compromised.

Maybe the overriding Question should be who created the virus, since it certainly looks like the virus came from an experiment in bat virus's...that experiment has a international flavour, while it was conducted in Wuhan.

Personally, I think those who want to downplay this virus, do so out of bravado because they, themselves, are afraid and mostly accuse those who realise the dangers, as being those who are afraid.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Personally, I think those who want to downplay this virus, do so out of bravado because they, themselves, are afraid and mostly accuse those who realise the dangers, as being those who are afraid.

I think there is a serious virus for those who are vulnerable.

But I'm far more concerned about the economic ramifications.

Lets be honest, we're not seeing a vaccine till August at best. I'd love to be wrong about that. But what do we do till then? Keep everything shut down?

What about food shortages for billions of people?

<< 1   >>

join