It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prevotella Genus- Hijacked by COVID-19?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
plumdragonherbs.com...

www.researchgate.net... ibly_to_adhere_to_epithelial_cells_-_Prevotella_is_present_in_huge_amounts_in_patients_from_both_Chin

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

amp.scmp.com...

I've been wondering where/ if the virus has been hiding in/ hijacking bacteria and if this can explain the 'negative' tests in people test positive again. Early on, some of the infected showed high levels of Prevotella. I cannot find the original article from late January, but it was intriguing although not conclusive.

I suggest different therapies for different phases will be needed to eradicate the virus in the body. The HCQ, Zpak and zinc may be enough to prevent the need for ventilators by preventing the effect of the O2 starved hemoglobin, but a secondary treatment such as a targeted bacteriophage designed to address the infected Prevotella may be a needed secondary step. Until a vaccine is formulated (if one can be),Traditional medicine may embrace a course of ivermectin after the HCQ Plus protocol. Alternative medicine may go for zinc plus quercetin plus beneficial probiotics as a possible response if the patient is not too far down the road. Chinese medicine and Ayurveda will try herbal blends rich in antioxidants. I fear without the second therapy, COVID will 'reappear' in the cured patients depending on the strength of their individual microbiota.

Not conclusive yet, but very interesting.

This company is exploring a phage approach:

www.aphage.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sayaangel

Since prevotella is an anaerobic bacteria that is associated with the human gut, I guess it wouldn't be outlandish to find it in the lungs of someone that has pneumonia and low blood O2 levels?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I dont think it was the existence of the prevotella which would be expected, but in the quantity of it...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayaangel
I dont think it was the existence of the prevotella which would be expected, but in the quantity of it...

In an anaerobic environment like pneumonic lung tissue, the bacteria would multiply and increase its quantity, wouldn't it? Especially if the immune system of the patient is overwhelmed.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

The existence of prevotella in the respiratory tract / found near abscesses or infections is to be expected. I think what is new is the levels found in the gut- and the theory COVID is infiltrating it/ hiding in it.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am pretty sure, not totally sure, that monolaurin does help the immune system fight against prevotella infections in the gut system. Coconut oil exposed to the guts lipase converts it to monolaurin. Then add bromelain or fresh pineapple and it's proteinase can further get rid of the bacteria. Both of these can be used to help fight the Coronavirus too. Butyrate also can help the immune system to fight prevotella too, but I have seen no evidence it will help with covid yet.
edit on 17-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Monolaurin is promising- adding it to zinc/ quercetin and good pro/ prebiotics could be protective and prevent replication if infected.

No matter the cocktail (traditional med or supplements and nutrition) we'll likely have to stay on it until this is eradicated or mutates to a less killing type.

Just read this article about 'reinfection':

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Its a Pleomorphic bacteria...as I have said a LOT OF TIMES already on ATS.....and yes it can live in the bloodstream in viral contaminate sizes and shapes....then is transmitted via fluidic conduit and when that conduit dries up it falls in a rain of bacterial dust....because...it has a lipid fat layer surrounding and protecting it from external threats....so its like a complete carpet-bombing of bacterial dust when infected people expel contaminated fluids...and the dust lives and travesl in microscopic droplets for hours in the air then sits waiting as bacterial dust for DAYS..around nine.

And yes your resident insitu parasitic/bacterial load is the single largest factor determining the degree of symptoms...simply because Covi-19 simply enters you as the LIVING BACTERIA that it is and immeditly connects to its relatives and then it triggers them to morph into what Covid-19 itself is and then a cascade of bacteria that travels directly from the belly to the bloodstream...the larger your insitu load the more traumatic the cascade impacts are....if you get enough volume migrating to the bloodstream it inhibits the blood from carrying its oxygen load....it uses iron as fuel...and it pollutes the blood with fecal contaminants and dead decaying bodies.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Its a Pleomorphic bacteria...as I have said a LOT OF TIMES already on ATS.....and yes it can live in the bloodstream in viral contaminate sizes and shapes....then is transmitted via fluidic conduit and when that conduit dries up it falls in a rain of bacterial dust....because...it has a lipid fat layer surrounding and protecting it from external threats....so its like a complete carpet-bombing of bacterial dust when infected people expel contaminated fluids...and the dust lives and travesl in microscopic droplets for hours in the air then sits waiting as bacterial dust for DAYS..around nine.

And yes your resident insitu parasitic/bacterial load is the single largest factor determining the degree of symptoms...simply because Covi-19 simply enters you as the LIVING BACTERIA that it is and immeditly connects to its relatives and then it triggers them to morph into what Covid-19 itself is and then a cascade of bacteria that travels directly from the belly to the bloodstream...the larger your insitu load the more traumatic the cascade impacts are....if you get enough volume migrating to the bloodstream it inhibits the blood from carrying its oxygen load....it uses iron as fuel...and it pollutes the blood with fecal contaminants and dead decaying bodies.

So do you think ivermectin/ maybe doxycycline is enough to kill it if it's early on but we'd have to keep taking it, or is there another cocktail?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I am not a Doctor nor a Medical Professional and can not tell you what these medicines do or might not do.Always discuss anything you consider doing with your own Doctor.

I am a Carpenter not a Doctor.

I build a Tactical Dynamic Template of a problem and solve it the natural way....by reverse-extrapolating causality.

The Insitu volume of Parasitic/Bacterial Load will determine how large and impactfull a cascade event your body will experience once it comes in contact with the "already triggered to morph"Viral contaminate sized BACTERIA and that invader communicates to its relatives inside your bely and tells them to mass morph and migrate into your bloodstream.

At this point after you have contracted the bacteria via air or contact transmission The Belly and Blood must be treated simultaneously.

The Blood will be quickly losing its ability to do its job and the symptomology will incorrectly lead Dr.s to target the lungs for assistance hence the intubation and many deaths from burned out lungs....the lungs are working but the blood is not carrying oxygen......the blood must be treated externally to the lungs....the bloodstream must be inundated with oxygen...in a cascade event....which will kill the living bacteria masqueraing inside the bloodstream as inert dead material as they pollute the bloodstream directly and catastrophically.

Ideally people will now treat their BELLY proactively....before they catch the Covid-19 Pleomorphic Bacteria ….as they LEARN what and why they are doing.....knowing about and understanding the impacts of Parasitic/Bacterial infections and understanding the critical importance of constantly and consistently policing these infections with our diets using food based remedys.

Dr. Hulda Clark is a great resource to learn from.

Once you have eliminated the insitu population of Parasites/Pleomorphic Bacteria so there can be NO CASCADE EVENT FROM BELLY TO BLOODSTREAM AND YOUR OWN AUTO-IMMUNE SYSTEM CAN BETTER DO ITS JOB and your blood will never be overwhelmed and unable to carry oxygen... then when you get the Novel Covid-19 it will manifest as a mild cold or a mild stomach flu.

There are literally hundreds of Anti-Parasitic and Anti-Bacterial food and plant based remedies.

Understanding the process before it can become a catastrophic event is as important as treating after you have been overwhelmed.

Don't blame the Drs. of the PAST FOR THE SUPPRESSIONS......not the Drs.....you can blame their Teachers and Medical and Scientific researchers who have been complicit in hiding knowledge and those who direct the curriculums globally to intentionally and in a derilect manner completely omit teaching all young children about the natural normal Human - Parasite symbiotic relationship…...this act of ommisiion by proxy weaponised the suppression of this knowledge.

I hope that answer helps you,please talk to your Medical Doctor and explain what you fell is important to them....many of them have simply not been taught the truths....even highly touted emergency Doctors....but we ALL NEED TO HAVE FAITH IN THEIR GOOD INTENTIONS and work with them towards better health and well being....there will soon be a time to direct emotions at the causality of this dynamic or suppressions and those targets will not be Medical Doctors who innocently devote their lives to helping We the People for those men and Women are Humanitarian Heros right now.

Every time I hear the word "virus" I shudder because the word virus has been WEAPONISED....we cannot catch viruses from each other IMHO......you can have a "viral" CONTAMINATE and you can have a "vlral" REACTION...but there is NO SUCH THING AS A VIRUS....the word "virus" describes the size of a piece of dead material....a contaminate can be "viral sized" and the buck stops there....truly sorry to hurt a lot of butts with this factual disclosure we the lucky and educated of this Planet should all already understand from our High School Biology books.The CATALYST of what is making us sick is a LIVING PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA that is producing and placing viral sized contaminates into the bloodstream and in this case the contaminate is ALSO the LIVING BACTERIA ITSELF......in addition to the waste products and dead decomposing bodies that this living contaminate also pollute our bloodstream with catastrophically and in some cases terminally.

Have a nice day.

edit on 18-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Fascinating, think i will jump down this rabbit hole and explore. Dr. Clark's ideas are interesting- electricity/ parasites. Thank you for sharing them.

I only blame the drs when they refuse to explore alternatives, as it is unsciencelike or when symptoms are treated without investigation as to cause (creating an endless loop of treating symptoms, and then the side effects of the drugs).

Treating yourself can be risky too- there is a lot of bad info, hucksters and dangerous advice.

Appreciate your ideas.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Take a look at this twitter account

He has been someone who i have been following who i think has many interesting ideas about this virus. He proposed that the virus could be infecting the Prevotella bacteria. Which if true, i think it would be the first virus that could infect both humans and bacteria.

But beyond that his theory is that the virus is actually creating an environment in the body that allows anaerobic bacteria to thrive, in particular Prevotella. And then the bacteria becomes the main driving force behind the severe symptoms of the disease.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The PCR tests that are most commonly used now are.. not so great for what we are trying to use them for.. Good first stop for some reading!

It would also seem that the mechanism that HCQ + Zinc meets its success is by inhibition of RdRPs (RNA dependent RNA polymerases).

Something that pops up in quite a few treatments that have shown promise from Remdesivir to Faripiravir to HCQ (Zinc ionophore) + Zinc.

Im not at all convinced that vaccines are the panacea that many hope, when it comes to viruses like these. Doesnt mean The Vaccine wont be pushed hard, regardless of efficacy rates though (just like the flu).

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I personally called it finding my way out of the Rabbit Hole actually.....lol... Hulda is 110% correct in her methodology of defining causality.She hit the nail on the Head so to speak.

In school I felt sorry for the kids who went on to become Doctors….they were born with blinders on and relied on memory more than moxy…..on an intellectual level I still feel sorry for them but on a moral levl they have in general been paid off quite well.....most do not delve beyond what they need to know as GPs.

The real problem is a lack of knowledge.....treating yourself is only risky because...WHY?....why would you commit to a treatment without a full an complete explanation as to the fine details of exactly what the treatment is doing to your body.

For example....People say Tumeric is good for you.Tumeric is good for you.But why is it good for you?What does it do for you?How can you know how much to take if you dont know what its doing to or for you?Do you take Tumeric alone or in combonation with something else ?If there is a partner-remedy that is beneficial what is it and why is it MORE beneficial than just Tumeric?

Heres the bottom line,yes Tumeric can be beneficial to,it is an anti-parasitic,and if you take it with Black pepper it becomes an even more potent well round Anti-parasitic.

Ok, so now you know what the Tumeric is used for so you can apply reason and common sense.....its only killing Parasites and bacteria ...little jelly-like miniscule things that easily die on contact,so,you do not need much Tumeric…..if you add Black Pepper you will increase the effectiveness of the Tumeric….so how much Pepper should you use?.....well again common sense comes into play once you know what the foods are doing for you.....so we can see that using the same amount of Tumeric and Black pepper would make sense.....

So is Tumeric alone worth taking or do you need to use it in combonation with Black Pepper for it to be worth the trouble?

Well if you take to much Tumeric on its own you can have negative impacts on the body....possibly your blood pressure or something else has already been negatively impacted by illness.....there are lots of issues to consider.....so we defer to our knowledge base....we know we are only killing wee tiny jelly-like bugs.

An incomplete statement would say that Tumeric will cure cancer and other diseases.

A more complete more correct statement would be this....the spice or food Tumeric when eaten in conjunction with equal amounts of Black Pepper and managed properly will create a multi-faceted anti-parasitic that will help the bodys auto-immune System better do its job by killing inhibitive Parasites and the potentially deadly bacteria that they foster which contribute to the bodies Auto-Immune reactions that we call cancer.

An incomplete statement would say that Using a SweatLodge will cure diseases and cancer.

A more complete more correct statement would be this.....the use of high internal body temperatures closely policed and supported with hydration and medical monitoring will kill all life-cycle phases and insitu eggs of Parasites and Bacteria living inside your body...doing so will free your Auto-Immune System from the bonds that the Parasitic/Bacterial pressure force upon it that inhibit it from healing you fully and completely of nearly all diseases.This is a Full Spectrum Anti-Parasitc Remedy.It impacts all of the 4Bees.

A full spectrum remedy is one that kills Adult-Juvenile-Infant Parasites -Parasite Eggs-Bacteria.It treats the four critical areas of the body Parasites impact or the 4Bees...Belly-Blood-Body-Brain.

We now can extrapolate that there are different layers to treating parasitic/Bacterial infections....and different remedies that fit each level of the spectrum. Tumeric/Pepper combonation impacts the Belly and the Blood....two of the 4Bees.So we would call it Multi-Spectrum but not a Full Spectrum remedy..Tumeric alone will have a very limited impact on one of the 4Bees the belly by contact killing adult and Juvenile Parasites so we would call that a Single Spectrum Remedy .

So we now know that we can TARGET each of the 4Bees with an individual spectral remedy tailormade for that area and purpose...or...we can simply carpet-bomb the problem in all 4bees of the body simultaneously with a Full Spectrum Remedy.

Now we can do this ALL DAY LONG,I could lead a TEAM OF PEOPLE ALL DAY LONG,just uncovering the lies we have been told...simply undoing lies...not creating new and groundbreaking research for that has already been done we are 1000 years behind the curve because of intentional weaponised knowledge suppression.The good thing is we can catch up in mere months.

I want to do more "cancer" related discussion because cancer is one huge lie....the very word cancer is a manifested weaponised word that is at its core a lie.....just like Covid-19 will be if we do not get things right this time.

Camels milk is said to "cure cancer"lol,Bacterian Camels milk to be exact.

www.bing.com... rian+camel&sc=1-15&qs=n&sk=&cvid=8fdf723144574db0a4df254955cea004

I just had an epiphany...jeepers...how cool...and how blind of me all these years....lol....I have had the knowledge but the suppression runs so deep.....lol....lol...the Camel whose milk is used to "kill cancer" is called the BACERTIAN CAMEL and the FULL AND COMPLETE TRUTH is that the milk of this particular Camel when it exists naturally in its natural environment eating a full diet of anti-parasitic plants/foods will kill the Parasites and BACTERIA that cause the Auto-Immune responses we mistakenly call cancer.But we can see that SOMEONE told the truth back when the Camel was named...SOMEONE HAD THIS KNOWLEDGE WE DISCUSS ABOUT THE PARASITIC/ BACTERIA CONNECTION TO OUR POOR HEALTH AND DISEASES,they did not lie they names the Camel according to what it best provided us....anti-bacterial supports via its milk.

Because this Pleomorphic Bacteria can morph and change its size/ shape/ mass it can acess and cause damage in all 4Bees of the body,this creates a constellation of overlapping interwoven interactive symptomology that can be extremely confusing to any one who is lacking knowledge of this chameleon Bacteria.

The OP is absolutely on the right track here..in that the impacts the Pleomorphic Bacteria manifest are extremely confusing to traditional conventional suppressed medicine and science....the entire process of diagnostic investigation must be modified with this Pleomorphic Bacteria knowledge or nothing will be optimally applied.

It sure does seem like this bug is hi-jacking things,but this is because it is manifesting in multiple of the 4Bees...the belly and the Blood.it is occurring in the belly as an insitu population in its BACTERIA FORM and it is being re-introduced via Covid-19 in its already morphed or triggered "viral sized" form,its attacking 2 of the 4Bees simultaneously and it is also transmitting bacterially and what we mistakenly call virally,mistaken because a living bacteria is transmitting via conduits like fluidic conduits that only tiny small pieces of dead material are normally transferred.

The OPs great work is showing us how this Pleomorphic Bacteria can when triggered behave like a Chameleon and confuse Doctors,Researchers and even Patients.

edit on 18-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FellowHuman
Take a look at this twitter account

He has been someone who i have been following who i think has many interesting ideas about this virus. He proposed that the virus could be infecting the Prevotella bacteria. Which if true, i think it would be the first virus that could infect both humans and bacteria.

But beyond that his theory is that the virus is actually creating an environment in the body that allows anaerobic bacteria to thrive, in particular Prevotella. And then the bacteria becomes the main driving force behind the severe symptoms of the disease.

The Great Virus Lie at work again.

The word "viral" is a descriptive word associated with the SIZE of pieces of non-living material that can inhibit specific areas and do specific things. There can be a viral contaminant...and.. there can be a viral contaminant catalysed Auto-immune reaction.....but there is no such thing as a VIRUS.

What we have is a living bacteria that can survive in both an aerobic and in an anerobic environment.....in this case its a Pleomorphic Bacteria that is morphing then migrating from an anerobic belly environment to an aerobic bloodstream environment.....this kicks us in the cojones because now we have a living bacteria that is defecating and reproducing living and dieing in complete life cycles all within our bloodstream.This causes a massive pollutant and resource issue....because for one thing the bacteria is a living thing that requires resources to thrive and these resources are removed from the bloodstream while at the same time the detritus from this live bugs lifestyle pollutes and cripples the bloods viability.All the technical research and terminology related to the bloods components and imbalances found within simply identifies the bugs fuel and misguided viral research identifies its waste products.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am not in the medical field, but due to a very ill parent i started researching many topics when the doctors suggested we prepare ourselves to put my mom in a nursing home for 'care' and be ready to say goodbye. I chose a different path, kept her home, cared for her myself, changed her nutrition/ supplements and within 6 months she was down from 30 meds to 3 and beginning to come back to us.

That was 9 years ago and she is still going strong. Now i research for the love of knowledge. I thought her issues were related to a hidden insiduous 'virus' like EBV. I researched supplements, created a cocktail for her and with the change in diet, her health improved. Studies in the human microbiome also captivated me. Parasite issues are underdiagnosed and untreated. Phage theory stands out too, and the theory of cancer being viral/ bacterial and transmissable.

These different ideas have been floating around in my mind as linked and as the future of human health. Now, with a threat such as this it is crucial progress is made. I am concerned it won't be soon enough for so many- treating the symptoms will lead to death for too many with poor gut health/ impaired immune response.

I think many in the medical establishment are treating this like SARS but novel, when it appears like this has multiple layers and pathways, odd symptoms like fizzing skin, frostbite feeling, a rash on the feet, encephalitis and more. Their projections and models are based on other coronaviruses, yet we can't seem to test for it very well, aren't sure recovery will be protective for long, dont know yet if recovery will include long term major issues ala HIV or if those who had mild cases/ low or no symptoms are on borrowed time.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I went to the twitter link to Chakraborty, i will explore his ideas. I can see he is talking about secondary infections. I take turmeric with pepper and ginger and also drink a golden drink before dinner (coconut milk)- i was not aware of the parasite killing potential. I take it to help make joint pain less, i don't take painkillers- this works for me.

I downloaded a Dr. Clark book as well- looking forward to it.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The Spice Trade was the beginning of Globally controlled Big Pharma.Spices are all remedial or anti-parasitic/bacterial.

Alcohol was a key driver behind the Military success of many Empires.Taken daily its a decent dual spectrum anti-parasitic...hence in the Military one portion of alcohol per day per man.

Medicines heal nothing ....the body heals itself......Remedies help clean up the body so the Auto-Immune System can do its job.The Spice Dealers Up-Sold their Remedies and began calling them "Medicines" and attributing the bodies Auto-Immune successes to said fraudulent Medicines" then they charged 2-10x the price for the same Spices that were simply concentrated repackaged and renamed.....this was the beginning of the Global corruption.

Please enjoy Huldas books I sure did.I also found her work to jive nicely with that of Royal Rife.

I do the Tumeric and Pepper combo using White pepper which works to....off and on....because I actually use about ten different Anti-parasitics constantly alternating in different combos looking for experiential data patterns.Once you have learned about the parasite-Human relationship and the impacts of PH imbalance in any area of the body concerning this issue then you clean up your own stomach immediately....once you do this and then stop intaking the parasitic catalysts via specific untreated foods....well then you are a light maintenance schedule so to speak. The real demon is the Pleomorphic Bacteria....but our bodies are NORMALLY inundated with parasitic and bacterial invaders via our food chain we just have to immediatly enmasse adjust to the new normal which dictates how we police our personal parasitic loads .But this is something we should have always been doing as normal maintenance....its just that now Cvid-19 can catalyse cascade impacts by triggering migration from belly to blood enmasse so those who are not informed of this data which is 90% of the Planet are in many cases at very high risk of serious harm or death from Covidd-19 if it catches them before they can knock back their personal Parasite/Pleomorphic bacteria loads.

Education is the solution here.Ideally we would simply give everyone a 14 day supply of a strong full spectrum anti-parasitic and help our bodies cure everything from cancer down the line to Covid-19....then their bodies would be purged of most parasites/Pleomorphic Bacteria and when Covid-19 bites them its just a slight cold or flu or not even noticed.This is how we beat the curve.

We can beat the curve even faster Globally if we educate people to the incredible variety of food/plant based Anti-Parasitics they can find in every country on the Planet that will immediately in some cases depending on method and area of delivery and material delivered within several hours begin allowing the bodys Auto-immune System freedom to do its job and cure us.

The keystone issue is cleaning out the Insitu population we all carry....before...the Covid-19 can hit us....and we can clean out our stomaches and bloodstreams easily and extremely quickly ….in only HOURS we can put on the armor of God.....thereby reducing the Covid-19 to a slight cold or flu or nothing at all.

The beauty here is that once you begin to regularly police your parasitic/Pleomorphic Bacteria load you have taken the single largest step towards good health and longevity humanly possible. Add in a PH balanced body with high mineral intake and a diet of living foods and who knows how long and healthy you could live.

edit on 19-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join