It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberate Michigan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Some think it's dangerous. Others, a rally cry.

Personally, idk if now is the time for this. Although it would also seem that Twitmer will be Pences opposition in Nov.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

free Tibet Michigan!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Fine. Ban interstate/airline travel and cut off federal stimulus funding and supplies. They're all better now. Let those idiots fend for themselves.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Quid pro quo? Or is that a form of blackmail?

ETA: While you're so quick to condemn those that are on the frontlines trying to, at the very least, balance the infringements from government, a judge from Kent County, MICHIGAN has just authorized police to go even further by detaining people for simple suspicion that they’ve come down with the virus.

Kent County Chief Circuit Judge Mark Trusock’s April 6 order declares that any citizen deemed to be a "carrier and health threat" can be “involuntarily detained by a peace officer, transported to and detained in an Involuntary Isolation Facility selected by the Health Officer for observation, testing, and/or treatment." 

The individual could then be held for at least three days to confirm he or she is “without a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 72 consecutive hours (without use of fever reducing medication) and/or is otherwise non-symptomatic and meets the CDC criteria for release from isolation."
www.lifesitenews.com...

This is okay too right??

🙄

edit on 4/17/2020 by EternalShadow because: ETA

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

LOL You would be surprised how well we would "fend".
Much better even without our governor.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

See, now the complete morons in the media, have made me choose a side, while it may be a little early for him to be saying this.
But those morons, are saying the protest was over social distancing, not our overreaching governor. Spin you b@#$@#!@, spin!!!!!

I am willing to give her to the end of the month, to see what she is going to do. I know it won't be good for us, but I'm trying to be patient with her.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yesterday the governess said she was going to extend the shutdown today she says she might back off. All I know is businesses are getting ready to open May 1. Our company opens this Monday the 20th because lawyers re wrote the request to the state and they said OK. They got the letter today and told us to report 3 days ago HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

No unemployment because somebody is already using my info and no stimulus probably for the same reason.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

wow the tyranny has started. You see this is what goverments do. During an emergency/crisis they take power, they abuse power. Dataining a citizen for supspicion of being a carrier? How can they even say this with the information that is out there. Some peole who are carriers show NO sypmtoms. We dont know enough yet. and they are going to detain people.

FREE MICHIGAN!
edit on 17-4-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The fact that the clown Trusock being a judge in Kent county aside. Folks were getting pulled over by MSP being asked about their destination, allegedly.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I think its apparent that she is playing games and pushing her agenda to stand out for Biden.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
the media doesn't tell you there was 3 separate protest going on yesterday either. The lockdown didn't have a permit to get out of their vehicles. The other 2 had assigned areas on the statehouse property and some on the steps.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

My hubby went to Walmart today and discovered it was wide open and taped up sections all the way past furniture to hardware had customers. So I am guessing even the big box stores are growing weary of our Dear Governor and siding with their locations locals.

Especially since many may have received that stimulus bonus deposit...they do not want it spent elsewhere either.

So was that order recalled and changed recently? What changed?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
She's vomiting on herself on TV right now.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Nibble nibble and now they're taking bites!

There has been so much fear and panic instilled in the populace that I'm quite sure a lot of people see this as justified.

The right to self determination, as outlined in the Declaration of Independence, is being eviscerated as we speak.

A lot of people don't deserve to be Americans, period.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Fine. Ban interstate/airline travel and cut off federal stimulus funding and supplies. They're all better now. Let those idiots fend for themselves.

Fine. Ban all food shipments to states that don't consider home, garden, and agricultural supply stores essential.

All that's happening is that cities are importing food and exporting crappy one size fits all policy. Let them eat cake.

The whole point is rural residents want to fend for themselves and need access to the means to do so. That doesn't mean that none of them agree with communicable disease prevention recommendations.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The fact that the clown Trusock being a judge in Kent county aside. Folks were getting pulled over by MSP being asked about their destination, allegedly.

The entirety of the Bill of Rights is evaporating!

It's just mind boggling how folks can't understand the implications of all this!

What normality do they honestly think they're going back to? A better country without the bill of rights???

What kind of logic is that?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

"Look, this is for your own good because a minority of the population can't wash their hands or keep themselves and their families safe. You need this and asked for it! However don't worry! They'll relinquish those right infringing measures as soon as this is over!"

That seems to be the consensus in a nutshell.

Fkin terrifying that.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Kent County Chief Circuit Judge Mark Trusock’s April 6 order declares that any citizen deemed to be a "carrier and health threat" can be “involuntarily detained by a peace officer, transported to and detained in an Involuntary Isolation Facility selected by the Health Officer for observation, testing, and/or treatment." 

Draconian events like this usually end up with pitchforks & torches.

edit on 17-4-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up on Kent County. Looks like I need to increase the radius of my intel gathering, I've paid more attention to my immediate area. Kent County is not that far from me, but I rarely go down there and travel more to the northern counties. Still good to know.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

free Tibet Michigan!

Liberals don’t care about Tibet anymore....

-Chris

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join