It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Pee Tapes" were Russian disinfo, and the FBI has known this for over 3 years.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: TomLawless
Not a single communist has replied to this thread.

Very surprising because they usually don’t care about embarrassing themselves.

super silly
you are correct

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Can’t trust the FBI. We don’t know who they are loyal to.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What's worse, the FBI has known this as least as far back as February of 2017, but withheld that knowledge.

yep
makes all the warrants void?
which makes all the convictions void?

it will be interesting seeing this unravelled

very silly to say the least

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

What's worse, the FBI has known this as least as far back as February of 2017, but withheld that knowledge. It's not hard to guess why: if one part of Steele's Dossier was shown to be just a sophomoric hoax that he accepted uncritically, then that would necessarily throw Steele and his entire dossier into disrepute.

Actually the footnotes prove that the FBI knew in September of 2016 when they started operation crossfire hurricane that the dossier was Russian meddling. Thats the only reason those comments were redacted.

When are we as a nation going to require our government agencies to operate without the ability to redact anything that disproves their false narratives or worse proves the innocence of those in FBI crosshairs. How many innocent people are in jail that dont have the presidential ability to redact everything.

Honestly we need two offices. One Democratic and one Republican that can fully redact anything the other party is trying to hide to deceive the American people. Maybe the threat of mutually assured destruction will keep both parties from politicizing the FBI and the Cia which is the real reason we have the mess we have in this country.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The first thing that crushed all this is that Trump is a germaphobe. It was never believable.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Itiswhatitis1979
Tell that to the silly people here
They still believe

Its like santa to them

And at this point with biden it is all they have

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The "Pee Tapes" were Russian disinfo, and the FBI has known this for over 3 years.

Only an Idiot believed Trump liked to get snipped on by Russia hookers.

And an even bigger idiot still believe it after three years of lie after lie.

Manufactured sex crimes, Manufactured impeachments, and We're all gonn die because some Dumb snip ate bat soup.

Stop proving we live under an idiocracy.
edit on 19-4-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenjanonFranklin

What's worse, the FBI has known this as least as far back as February of 2017, but withheld that knowledge. It's not hard to guess why: if one part of Steele's Dossier was shown to be just a sophomoric hoax that he accepted uncritically, then that would necessarily throw Steele and his entire dossier into disrepute.

Actually the footnotes prove that the FBI knew in September of 2016 when they started operation crossfire hurricane that the dossier was Russian meddling. Thats the only reason those comments were redacted.

When are we as a nation going to require our government agencies to operate without the ability to redact anything that disproves their false narratives or worse proves the innocence of those in FBI crosshairs. How many innocent people are in jail that dont have the presidential ability to redact everything.

Honestly we need two offices. One Democratic and one Republican that can fully redact anything the other party is trying to hide to deceive the American people. Maybe the threat of mutually assured destruction will keep both parties from politicizing the FBI and the Cia which is the real reason we have the mess we have in this country.

I don't think it's proof so much of Russia meddling...That would insinuate Steele was duped by Russia...That's not the case at all...

Steele was hired by Clinton and the DNC to dig up some dirt on Trump...

Steele never did substantiate his sources but made up most of it...

Supposed to be a a bunch of Grand Jury indictments coming out this week...That's going to be fun to watch...Payback is a bitch...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's as we've been saying all along, the people who have been helping Russia the most the last 3 years have been the morons pushing the fake Russian collusion narrative and dividing the nation, exactly as Putin intended.

Keep working for Russia, dummies.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itiswhatitis1979
The first thing that crushed all this is that Trump is a germaphobe. It was never believable.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the story was that Trump hired some women to piss on a bed that Obama had slept in? How does Trump being a germaphobe have any impact on that? It's not like he had to sleep in the bed afterwards. I'm sure Trump could afford to rent 2 rooms, the one he wanted them to piss in and another one he was gonna stay in.

The story IS still bull# though.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Supposed to be a a bunch of Grand Jury indictments coming out this week...That's going to be fun to watch...Payback is a bitch...

Yeah cause we haven't heard that before...

I'd happily eat some crow (from a wet market) if you're right, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I haven't been around for a few days.

Have any of our resident leftists been on here to denounce the media for spreading Russian disinformation and actually enabling the Russian to meddle in the 2016 election?

I didn't think so.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
It's as we've been saying all along, the people who have been helping Russia the most the last 3 years have been the morons pushing the fake Russian collusion narrative and dividing the nation, exactly as Putin intended.

Keep working for Russia, dummies.

Wasn’t mueller tasked with investigating Russian interference into our election?

I wonder why he didn’t bother to investigate this Russian interference that was so effective give the fbi used it to spy on a president

Oh wait, because mueller was a sham designed to continue the corruption and Russian disinfo campaign

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I'm not connecting those dots. How does this show they knew in September 2016? The earliest mention I can find of that in the document linked on that Brietbart article is January 2017.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The whole pee tape rumour started on 4chan for the lulz. I was on the site when it happened.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785
Do you think a man who has spent his whole life with a super model on his arm is going anywhere near that sort of "special" entertainment Russian girl?

If he had an orgy, maybe believable. Nothing believable about hookers pissing on a bed.

Plus, he took Obama's bed. He sleeps on it now

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I'm not connecting those dots. How does this show they knew in September 2016? The earliest mention I can find of that in the document linked on that Brietbart article is January 2017.

Research all of the redacted footnotes.

“SCOOP @CBSNews obtains newly declassified footnotes IG report w/multiple warnings to FBI about dossier, Russian targeting, disinformation. Footnote 342 “two persons affiliated with (Russian Intel) were aware of Steele’s election investigation in early July 2016.”

m.theepochtimes.com...

The thing that sinks the FBI is they knew the dossier was sht before they launched the crossfire hurricane investigation of the President

edit on 20-4-2020 by BenjanonFranklin because: Added info

edit on 20-4-2020 by BenjanonFranklin because: Misspelled word

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BenjanonFranklin

The thing that sinks the FBI is they knew the dossier was sht before they launched the crossfire hurricane investigation of the President

almost as if they were attempting to control the president through blackmail?

If they can do this to the president.......
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Tuesday evening on MSNBC after host Rachel Maddow informed him that intelligence sources told NBC news that the briefing had not been delayed.

that looks pretty sinister with the "new" info released.....

six ways from sunday at getting back at you.....from the senate minority leader no less.......

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Trump seems way too dominant to be the one receiving the pee. If he were the one doing the peeing I'd believe it.

My buddy is into that stuff. I knew him for about 13 years before I found out when one day he said it like it was common knowledge. He said it's because it's the closest he can get to a chick squirting. I know his history growing up and think there's some more Freudian-type things underneath it. His mother used to beat the hell out of him.

Oh yeah...."indictments coming this week".
Haven't heard that one on here before.

edit on 20-4-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Oh yeah...."indictments coming this week". Haven't heard that one on here before.

oh
does that change the fact that the fbi manufactured evidence to obtain fisa warrants to spy on the trump administraton?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join