It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Trust Fauci

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

One of my hopes at this point is that they release a "new" RdRPs inhibitor that is as profitable as theyd like, and then start going to town.

A bit cynical, but similar to what you say.. Its not exactly unrealistic or without precedent.

Seems like many are angling hard for The Vaccine though. That concerns me too.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Observationalist

Fauci works for Bill Gates Foundation, hes on the board, this is about vaccines, id2020 and globalist control

It's interesting that CNN is only broadcasting the birx and fauci parts of the daily coronavirus briefings.

It's like those three serve the same master!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Brazil halted their studies due to heart problems and death with the high dose.

There was concern about the low dose, too.

apple.news...
edit on 17-4-2020 by ImJustVisiting because: (no reason given)

France found no real benefit

www.sciencedirect.com...

And all this has led to shortages to the people it would truly benefit.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ImJustVisiting

From USA Today article

Rajesh Gandhi, an infectious diseases physician at Massachusetts General Hospital and professor at Harvard Medical School, was on the IDSA guidelines panel that created the guidelines published over the weekend.

"The IDSA guidelines panel concluded that the data so far for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine is insufficient to be either for or against it," Gandhi said. "We don’t know that it doesn’t work or that it works."

My point is, if Fauci and the experts would have acted earlier and made money available for more advanced clinical trials we may have a more solid conclusion. This study concludes it still might work.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This is government, nothing usually goes fast with government.

Yes I agree, We need to fix that.

But.. Fauci said we need ventilators, and bam our government got people to do the work to get us way more ventilators than we can handle.

So with that as an example, If Fauci said we need testing on Chloroquine and other similar treatments, then bam, We would have had labs doing studies to make sure these treatment were safe.

Instead his only solution was and is to lockdown until we get vaccine. And that’s what we are doing. Governments acted fast to lockdown schools and create remote education for everyone.

So....Their is proof the government can move fast but apparently they only listen to Experts.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Compared to the others that have negligible improvements, but leads to a shortage for those who truly benefit from it?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Very well said and excellent points made. One that I would also add is that just because this medication worked on SARS, doesn’t mean it will necessarily work on the current novel Coronavirus we’re dealing with now. I’d also ask what was this medications effectiveness against MERS which like SARS, comes from one of the known Coronavirus’s. It goes a lot farther than ‘well it worked on SARS 15 years ago so why shouldn’t it work on THIS strain of Coronavirus. It’s like vaccinating against the flu. The flu vaccine accounts for what the CDC thinks will be the most prevalent strains that season. It works on some flu strains but not all. Rushing a medication into hospitals without proper studies and permission from the FDA to move to a stage 2 or stage 3 clinical trial, that’s not on Fauci. He doesn’t make policy. Hell, he even gets cut off from answering questions at press conferences. Pinning all of this on Fauci is from not looking at the big picture. Just my opinion.

The chloroquinine has been used on this coronavirus already in many countries and it is effective in some people in helping them. Others do not get much help, but overall it is something, better than nothing at this time. Doctors would not prescribing it to their nurses and relatives if they did not think it would help. It has science behind it that does show it should work, but it has not been tested as to what dose is appropriate. The method of action of this drug shows it should help many people with the covid. But it is not enough alone to help those who are already very sick, that is where Z-pacs and Zinc sulfate come into play. Those would not be needed to help protect someone who does not have it, although the zinc would help anyone fight infections. Most people these days have a zinc deficiency because they line cans with plastic like coatings these days, so no zinc gets absorbed into the canned goods, only chemicals that are endocrine disruptors.

I take a multimineral every day and it has zinc, iodine, and Selenium in it which helps to fight diseases, it is about eighty percent of the RDA total, which is plenty as a supplement. I don't use iodized salt, I use seasalt.

I get plenty of most vitamins but do take a B complex when I want extra energy. I take Taurine as an anti-epileptic supplement, it is just a small supplement, to help with my epilepsy diet to control my epilepsy. Taurine has neuromodulator effects, and it is a neurotransmitter similar to choline. It can help a person to not go cytokine the same way it helps to control epilepsy, but has no real risk factor for this covid because it is an amino acid and it's methods of actions do not interfere with immunity like many anti-epileptics do.

I may be disabled from this epilepsy, but I can think and research and can comprehend what I read well. It took me a long time to learn how to properly read research articles to understand how they can be utilized properly. I think a lot of professionals need to spend more time learning to apply the research properly, because half the time their interpretations are not correct. Some do translate it correctly the majority of the time, but I do not trust people who write books because they know some stuff well, but have to fill up the book and throw in a lot of info they have not evaluated on their own so they just read things and try to make it fit in without actually reading the parameters of the research.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImJustVisiting
Compared to the others that have negligible improvements, but leads to a shortage for those who truly benefit from it?

Well, no one went with out a ventilator. There are many people who needed ventilators that weren’t Covid. We didn’t take away their ventilators. If there was action taken early in chloroquine then we would have seen the same response. We wouldn’t deprive anyone who needs chloroquine, We produce more. If we can produce mass quantities of very expensive and complicated ventilators, then I’m sure we could find a drug company willing to produce a generic drug.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Here is a link, go to the natural inhibitors and the appropriate one is Betulinic acid to do this job. It is found in the Chaga, or if you take some bark off a dead tree and rinse it well and cut the inner bark and soak it in alcohol it will turn to the betulimic acid. But they already know this. They can synthesize this stuff, we do not need to kill all the birch trees like they did in the early nineteen hundreds to get the mushrooms to grow. Birch syrup is high in this compound, just add a little of it to a some brandy and ginger brandy then add the honey and lemon when making a hot tottie.

Or go buy a can of Chaga and throw a pinch on top of the coffee grounds in the Mr. Coffee, a little bit actually makes the coffee taste lots better. You do not need a lot of Chaga. Also the other mushrooms on the dead birch, make this chemical, but they are as not quite as potent as the chaga, maybe half the strength.

Here is the link. Check it out. Remember, this virus also has some other ways to inhibit it, some of the grapefruit chemicals listed in that article are pertinent to the replication reduction.

Bromelain also takes away the weapon of this virus by destroying it's papain class proteinase, so does Kiwi

journals.sagepub.com...

Medicine does not have to be expensive to work, nature can provide. I checked the potency of these things, nature has some very potent medicines against this virus. Coffee containes quinine plus some caffeic acids that adjuvate it's actions along with the caffeine which is also an adjuvant. So add the chaga to the coffee grounds.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Brazil halted their studies due to heart problems and death with the high dose.

There was concern about the low dose, too.

apple.news...

France found no real benefit

www.sciencedirect.com...

And all this has led to shortages to the people it would truly benefit.

www.newsweek.com...

In the apple link it says they tried chloroquinine but had deaths, but the hydroxychloroquinine we are using does not have as much of that effect.

In the science direct article it says they had bad results with chloroquine heart effects, but they are trying hydroxochloroquine with decent effects.

Read the whole article before using them as evidence to say something.....

Don't spread things that are not true, the NIH and our medical profession knows this and they know how to do this right to lessen negative effects.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I did read the articles. There are published journals touting the same- have you not looked or do you only want to read what fits what you’re seeking?

In some other cases, it further compromises the immune

www.nytimes.com...

All this, for no clear solution, leading to lupus and RA patients unable to fill their prescription... all because the idiot in charge said, “What do you have to lose?”

Well, the normalcy of your heart rhythm. I wouldn’t take this and increase my odds of developing long QT.

The China study has fairer the best with “shreds” of evidence:

Their study, also posted to MedRxiv on Tuesday, found that COVID-19 patients who got hydroxychloroquine were no better at clearing the coronavirus from their systems than patients who didn’t get the drug. And at the 28-day mark, patients in both groups had the same number of symptoms.

But two weeks after admission to the hospital, patients who got hydroxychloroquine reported they felt better than their counterparts who did not. And they appeared to have lower levels of inflammation — a symptom of COVID-19 that can escalate and lead to death if unchecked.

There is a small reduction in inflammation markers, but the rates of death remained the same in both groups.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I didn't see it being mentioned, but it is this french doctor from Marseille, named Didier Raoult, who was using successfully hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic azithromycin in a number of cases and who was contacted by the french president regarding this treatment. Maybe the medical community in the U.S. could have contacted him too and benefited from his tests at the same time.

The French president said on Wednesday that he would like the treatment, which was backed by Didier Raoult, tested rigorously as soon as possible.

The treatment is a combination of the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic azithromycin.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I did read the articles. There are published journals touting the same- have you not looked or do you only want to read what fits what you’re seeking?

In some other cases, it further compromises the immune

www.nytimes.com...

All this, for no clear solution, leading to lupus and RA patients unable to fill their prescription... all because the idiot in charge said, “What do you have to lose?”

Then link the other articles, don't link those relevant articles and imply they are saying something they do not say.

I have read the good and bad about this medication, I look at everything and I even watched the mayo videos on how to use this and what to expect and look for. They have videos for doctors and medical professionals to view on their site.

I see side effects, but most times those side effects are way less of a problem than the disease is. This is a killer disease for some people, this drugs inhibits it's binding to cells and also moderates the immune system so it does not go cytokine and destroy our own cells. It has four methods of action, three are relevant for this disease, the other isn't.

From the times article, they are pushing one doctors opinion in the title. But if you read lower it contains the following information:

For weeks now, doctors around the country have been giving the drug to patients at various stages of the disease, and as a preventive measure to some if they’ve been exposed by family members or in health care settings. But even after treating hundreds of patients with the antimalarial drug, the doctors interviewed did not report clear results or remarkable recoveries that can be traced to the drug.

In addition to Lenox Hill, other major hospitals in outbreak hot spots are using hydroxychloroquine as part of their protocol. They include Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston and Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, which each recommend it on a case-by-case basis and when clinical trials are not feasible, and Ochsner Health in Louisiana, which administers it routinely to coronavirus patients.

This does not say it does not work, it says that the recoveries could not officially be proved to be from the drug...because people recover on their own too. Even a double blind clinically controlled study often cannot show this because all people have different metabolic states and it probably will not counteract the detrimental effect of some meds people are taking that increase risk factors. Ace2 inhibitor meds increase risk, part of their method of action is the problem. But I do not know side effects of removing these meds from a person who is already sick, the side effect of quick withdrawl could make things worse.

The times Article is twisting the title to make it look relevant to what they want people to believe and in the bottom of the article, it basically discounts much of what it is implying in the title. You see, they can put a disclaimer in the article somewhere and it is legal to deceive those who just read the title and opening paragraphs. Learn to read these articles, and check if the article is in an opinion section too.

The title actually implies something, but in reality it is you who is reading it wrong. Journalists know how to make things look like they are saying things they are not. It brings in readers, which boosts sales of ads. Don't fall for this, look over the articles to see what it is intended to say and remember these people make money making us believe in improper interpretations of what is said that matches our beliefs.

I am not sided with Trump but will defend what he is doing if it is right. I have seen the press twist so much of what he has said by taking things out of context or making people believe he implied something he didn't because they badgered him into saying something they could twist. That is not good for America, if it isn't stopped, it will spread to all future and present politicians if the right decides to start blasting the left. The common sense of the right is higher than the left, they know that by playing the game they jeopardize the future of our country and society, so they so far have been decent, but wait, the right has way more intelligent people than the left has. I said intelligent, not book smart who memorize what they are told to believe by those who profit by their belief.

Open your mind and stay in the middle and laugh at both extreme sides. I do not agree with what the far left or far right are spreading, I like being in the middle, and I abandoned the liberals now because they have been led to believe in the far left deceitful teachings. I am just right of center now, I used to be about a third way into the liberals, going to a few demonstrations in my life and promoting moderate liberal policies. But they have gone HULU now, Many cannot understand their beliefs are not real. I know trump is a braggard and boastful, but what he was trying to get done is necessary. Even our Democratic congresswoman from Michigan stated that we need to start producing necessary things in our own country in the future, so we will not get in this predicament again. We need to make medical equipment and our own meds, not import those. We need to start growing our necessary foods. We need to start more factories...that is what she said, we must do what the Republicans have been pushing for, bring necessary industries back to America to lower our risk. It was in our last town hall meeting, she changed her stance on this now because she learned we are screwing up.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: miri2019

I didn't see it being mentioned, but it is this french doctor from Marseille, named Didier Raoult, who was using successfully hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic azithromycin in a number of cases and who was contacted by the french president regarding this treatment. Maybe the medical community in the U.S. could have contacted him too and benefited from his tests at the same time.

The French president said on Wednesday that he would like the treatment, which was backed by Didier Raoult, tested rigorously as soon as possible.

The treatment is a combination of the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic azithromycin.

www.theguardian.com...

Yes, Raoult came out very early in the time line with more evidence of chloroquines effectiveness on the virus. I’m sure he knew about the 2005 study. Fauci punts it though because he has eyes on a vaccine.

Thanks for posting, very helpful.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I don't like Fauci. I like this guy. Mainly because he isn't a politician and he seems to be pretty honest about what he knows and doesn't.

Thanks,
blend

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Important Update on Dr. Fauci/Bill Gates just posted.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Raoult is an, um, interesting man.

Take a bit of time to find out his background...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Having Kennedy drop a bomb on you is, as Dennis Healey said, like being savaged by a dead sheep. It looks more effective than it could ever actually be.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think the following video is a must watch. It was provided by the poster Kenzo so I will link to his thread where the video is. I am not given to allowing myself be swayed by information until I know the credibility of the speaker. Dr. buttar is quite credible, and does not pull any punches...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Raoult is an, um, interesting man.

Take a bit of time to find out his background...

Yes he has issues. But he is not the one with the power. He is one of Fauci’s peers and a big advocate for Vaccines. Yet he went a different direction with the 2005 study. Fauci didn’t even look at it. Or he did and just punted it, due to his deep ties to big pharma and the vaccine agenda.

Raoult is not the hero and Fauci the Devi. It’s not that binary. Fact is Fauci did not act on the 2005 study, when he had access to the same info and probably more than his counterpart in France.
He elected to go with vaccines and ventilators. rather than pursue a treatment that look way more than just promising.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join