It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Demon wasn’t in the window DE2020. Non-writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
As I washed the dishes in the century old beat up sink, I could feel the eyes watching me, those piercing eyes.
I quickly turn around to see something that cannot be unseen. A figure stood beyond the second story window. I couldn’t make out a face. The only thing my eyes and brain could comprehend was a face completely covered in blood. I also knew nobody could stand there as there weren’t steps or a deck. My heart was ready to explode out of my chest. Each beat was more powerful than the last. I don’t know how I got there, but by the time I could gather myself I was hiding under a chair.

Days passed, weeks passed but the image wouldn’t leave my mind. I had to go for a walk and get fresh air. As I turned the corner, A small creepy lady that lived in the neighborhood haunted house, stopped me and introduced herself. Every fiber of my being knew this lady was evil. Goosebumps, hairs standing on the back of my neck, all of it.

If there are really vampires, this lady was it. She invited me over for tea. The first thing that came to mind was that she wanted me as her “tea”. No way, I kindly declined. I was in a hurry to part ways. She grabbed my arm with her ice cold dead hands. She tells me that the house I’m living in was owned by the towns doctor at the turn of the century, and made sure I knew he treated patients there. In the kitchen...

As bizarre as it sounds, I instantly knew this doctor wasn’t treating people in that house. He was doing something much more diabolical. Was the vampire lady his bride? Was she the doctor? The way she talked about him being there at the turn of the century was as if she was remembering it as if it was yesterday. It is then I knew the demon wasn’t in the window.

This story is 100% true.

edit on 17-4-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Apr 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That's all better for being true.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I find it interesting that in this contest with this topic that people will just bare their souls and write about an experience that most of us will keep buried BURIED and just write a bit of fiction instead.

Kudos for telling us a real story.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I find it interesting that in this contest with this topic that people will just bare their souls and write about an experience that most of us will keep buried BURIED and just write a bit of fiction instead.

Kudos for telling us a real story.

I never believed in ghosts or anything paranormal before that house. It’s one of those things unless you experience it....I love old houses, but that place scarred me.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Spooky story. I like how you started by mentioning the old sink. It ties in nicely to later, when you're with the vampiresque lady who's telling you about the doctor who presumably used the same sink.

Nice work JAG.

Star + flag. I made a rhyme! I'm a poet and I was not previously aware of that.

top topics

join