It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook 'Fact Checker' Worked At Wuhan Biolab; Ruled Out Virus-Leak While 'Debunking' Articles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You're right only someone with a vested interest in a certain answer can be trusted.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I do not do Facebook or twitter etc etc my loss or my gain however, beware of those who claim they are fact checkers on any social media or even MSN. Facts are facts but many claim your fact is not their fact so it must be false.

A Facebook fact checker who has 'debunked' articles suggesting that COVID-19 may have leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) has a giant conflict of interest; she worked at the institute - which is now suspected of accidentally leaking the hyper-virulent virus which has killed over 130,000 people and cast the global economy into chaos.

This has been reported several weeks ago and I do believe there are a few post regarding this.

While a Wednesday report from Fox News reveals that COVID-19 leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and that "patient zero" was an employee who became infected before spreading it throughout the community, according to 'multiple sources who have been briefed on the details.'

www.zerohedge.com...

You say conflict of interest, other people say insider knowlege. most whistle blowers can be said to have a conflict of interest too in that regard.

<< 1   >>

join