It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook 'Fact Checker' Worked At Wuhan Biolab; Ruled Out Virus-Leak While 'Debunking' Articles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I do not do Facebook or twitter etc etc my loss or my gain however, beware of those who claim they are fact checkers on any social media or even MSN. Facts are facts but many claim your fact is not their fact so it must be false.

A Facebook fact checker who has 'debunked' articles suggesting that COVID-19 may have leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) has a giant conflict of interest; she worked at the institute - which is now suspected of accidentally leaking the hyper-virulent virus which has killed over 130,000 people and cast the global economy into chaos.

This has been reported several weeks ago and I do believe there are a few post regarding this.

While a Wednesday report from Fox News reveals that COVID-19 leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and that "patient zero" was an employee who became infected before spreading it throughout the community, according to 'multiple sources who have been briefed on the details.'

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I do not do Facebook or twitter etc etc my loss or my gain however, beware of those who claim they are fact checkers on any social media or even MSN. Facts are facts but many claim your fact is not their fact so it must be false.

A Facebook fact checker who has 'debunked' articles suggesting that COVID-19 may have leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) has a giant conflict of interest; she worked at the institute - which is now suspected of accidentally leaking the hyper-virulent virus which has killed over 130,000 people and cast the global economy into chaos.

This has been reported several weeks ago and I do believe there are a few post regarding this.

While a Wednesday report from Fox News reveals that COVID-19 leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and that "patient zero" was an employee who became infected before spreading it throughout the community, according to 'multiple sources who have been briefed on the details.'

www.zerohedge.com...

Because only people who have never worked there, or never even visited the place, can tell us what goes on there. They just 'know'.

edit on 16/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
They have people who worked there that said they were working on a virus very similar to COVID 19. But they only said it could have escaped but could not verify it escaped because their lab was shut down and they were transferred elsewhere, the guy said he quit and moved elsewhere. He was one of the research doctors according to the video from the investigative reporter who made it. It was a good video, but I cannot verify if everything was true, because they can make things look true. But the video seems to be matching what is being stated by government officials now, so I would guess that they would know or maybe they saw the video too.

I think someone linked that video in a post, it was very good and professional.

I also read a while back that an informant had told some health official in our government or WHO that that virus was most likely what they were working on. I guess he worked in the lab as a scientist and published a paper on it. Those stupid fact checking and paid propaganda studies were a bunch of crap, there is little chance that that virus could have mutated that way, It was a combination of a couple of strains from what I read with some special markers that screamed man made.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Does this reference in any way Seth Rich's death?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I would venture even further and speculate that most likely US intelligence agencies were aware of this from early on, and a swift decision was made at highest levels to NOT DISCLOSE THE TRUE SOURCE AND NATURE of the COVID-19 PANDEMIC. Think of the way that it was decided to handle the UFO/ALIEN invasion scenario, they would never reveal that truth, people would freak out more than they already are.

Trying to remember the UFO group that decided on secrecy, Robertson Panel?

ETA: YES- Robertson Panel
edit on 4162020 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

I would venture even further and speculate that most likely US intelligence agencies were aware of this from early on, and a swift decision was made at highest levels to NOT DISCLOSE THE TRUE SOURCE AND NATURE of the COVID-19 PANDEMIC. Think of the way that it was decided to handle the UFO/ALIEN invasion scenario, they would never reveal that truth, people would freak out more than they already are.

So , UFOs dispersed COVID-19 ?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Is there a profession called "Fact Checker"? Or, can you just call yourself one if you're good at doing internet searches?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is there a profession called "Fact Checker"? Or, can you just call yourself one if you're good at doing internet searches?

I would assume if someone has backing and receives money from an entity who will finance a rebuttal against anything that goes against the narrative TPTB puts out on a given subject then "Fact Checker you be !" You probably have to start small and work your way up the Fact Checker ladder ?

One report I read said the CCP and the PLA have almost 4 million online rebutting and putting the party line out for all to see. I do not believe we have to look as far away as China as there seems to be plenty trying to corrupt the truth and put out false narratives right here in America.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Facebook Fact checker, thanks for the good laugh.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
There's so much information flowing through the airwaves and internet, most people have tuned-out. Like with the CoronaVirus, people didn't take note until the NBA/NCAA cancelled the season. ONLY THEN did everyone in America perk up and pay attention to the media hysterically making it the deadliest killer in U.S. history.

Otherwise, most Americans would have went on with our daily lives, totally oblivious to an additional Flu-like virus running through 2/10th of 1% of the population, and exiting out the back door 6 months later.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Uhm, well guys, hate to break it to you but I’m pretty sure this is no longer a conspiracy and there’s no need to discuss it as such.

The world knows it came from that lab, and they’re planning on legal action.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
More evidence of big techs collaboration with the Chinese Communist Party.

Would such levels of collaboration be tolerated with the Soviet Union? How about Imperial Japan? I think not somehow.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

These big tech companies want access to a market far larger to the US with a (pre Corona) faster growing middle class.

China will outright ban outlets critical to the CCP.

Big tech companies will bend over for China.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I find this amusing because of how ridiculous it is. That and the fact that I put that Epoch Times video up on FB only to have it immediately flagged as a false information post. Does that mean CHINA owns FB too?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Dang......proving once again that the story the CCP which made the virus at the WIV, is most likely responsible for its release. All we need for confirmation is for CNN to attack the story as a racist right wing conspiracy theory by nativists who hate the Chinese.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: QuietSpeech

Does that mean CHINA owns FB too

In a sense, yes..I would suspect the type people who run Facebook are extremely pro-CCP. As is likely the case with those who run Google and Apple. In fact, considering the size of the China market, they may be far more sensitive to the desires of the CCP and they are of the interests of the US.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech

I find this amusing because of how ridiculous it is. That and the fact that I put that Epoch Times video up on FB only to have it immediately flagged as a false information post. Does that mean CHINA owns FB too?

Does that mean CHINA owns FB too?

No , just the FaceBook Fact Checkers.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: seattlerat

So , UFOs dispersed COVID-19 ?

It could be true that some Unidentified Federal Officer dispersed this virus.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Definitely an interesting conflict of interest to be sure...

I thought I might share this.
Fact Checkers Unit

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
More evidence of big techs collaboration with the Chinese Communist Party.

As a communist *hive* government; how do the big tech companies know WHO to talk to within that creation? How do they distinguish themselves in order of importance? I thought that the idea of 'excellence' within the individual was prohibited (everybody is equally mediocre OR ELSE you risk disapearing). Some party officials are getting rich while others remain bots.
edit on 17-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join