It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

keeping a match lit in a tornado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
*** warning link to Princeton ***

LINK pdf file

so it seem that the scientific world has been able to keep the proverbial match lit in allot of interesting ways

some of the math is over my head but worth a gander
edit on Thu Apr 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: added mod note for pdf

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Jesus, I couldn't imagine creating a presentation so long-winded and crammed with endless formulas and data plots.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

cherry picks a single wordfrom the entire document - utterly out of context

CORONA

holy crap - they just admmitted they caused the N19COVID pandemic

basks in " wokeness "

^ if you needs to be told that this is my sarcastic reply then .........................................

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

A good example to present to those naysayers who dismiss the work of these concepts, like Hyperspace Propulsion lately.

There´s a LOT going on in this field

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Ball lightning may not be a plasma phenomena.

More probably it is a region, containing a strongly inhomogeneous distribution of space charge in the form of highly ionized gas, the ionization being primarily in the molecular form, with few free electrons.

Although there is a clear link between plasma phenomena and conductive ionic trails/routing nearby.

inis.iaea.org...:18081602
edit on 17-4-2020 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
Ball lightning may not be a plasma phenomena.

More probably it is a region, containing a strongly inhomogeneous distribution of space charge in the form of highly ionized gas, the ionization being primarily in the molecular form, with few free electrons.

Although there is a clear link between plasma phenomena and conductive ionic trails/routing nearby.

inis.iaea.org...:18081602

Err, what do you think plasma is, exactly?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I thought plasma was a highly ionized gas to begin with?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Looks like this dates back at least as far as the pyramids.
I haven't thought about it much since I was about 7, and back then they didn't want the public to have an intuitive model.
Davinci tried sea shells and Phi but that is no substitute for non-euclidean representation.

Back in the 60's when I was about 7, I decided any intuitive model would need to address the role of probability.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Slichter

I thought plasma was a highly ionized gas to begin with?

That's pretty much what it is. As I understand it, it happens when you get a gas really, really hot, hence why it's sometimes called the 4th state of matter. You know, heat a solid enough it turns to liquid, heat that enough it turns to gas, heat that enough it turns to plasma. But I've heard physicists on TV say it's not technically another state of matter, it's still a gas, it just has strange behavior for a gas so they have a different word for it (plasma). I mean, a superfluid is still a fluid right, it just has strange behavior for a fluid?

But aren't there other ways to ionize gas besides heating it?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Do you know anything about Nonsequential double ionization?
I can't remember its been over 50 years.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

look at all the stuff we talk about here, we could be noticing glitches in the matrix and we interpret them as something else, or with ET's its the digital avatar of the people running the earth simulation and that is why they can walk through walls and do things in the air thought impossible.

and what about the so called tricksters of ancient native american stories and modern Carl Jung giving the/our shadow a name called the trickster.

just because he is a shadow don't be fooled he can cause real dismay and heartbreak in your life and the more it hurts you the more they enjoy it, its like a drug.

and they can even take kids in Celtic fairy lore so why not a set of keys

new topics

top topics

join