It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid response is a failure in the US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Meh FYI folks take it from me being a buisness man in an essential service, the economy, is bad............... very very bad..
edit on 16-4-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
*Snip*

Okay my 2 cents worth.

Trump is willing to take the chance on killing more people in order to keep the sheeple on board.

Make America work again, because he sure as hell turned a blind eye to the threat that was coming your way. Good luck.

edit on 4/16/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

S Korea not doing any policies that threaten the NWO.

America has cleaned up many tilted policies that took advantage of Americans.

Makes sense that the Virus gets strategically released into areas that affect the American political arena šŸ‘æ

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

South Korea didnā€™t refuse to use the WHO tests for Coronavirus because they were waiting for the son in law of the President to put together a company with one of his friends so they could profit from the use of them.

I know thatā€™s a mouthful, but thatā€™s the easiest way to spell it all out in one sentence. The current administration has tried to profit from everything involved in this pandemic from the earliest days of it. Which led to a lack of testing, which then led to more cases and eventually damn near crashed our entire economy.

I assume people who throw about other reasons in defense of this administration havenā€™t looked into the role Jared Kushner and his medical company buddies have had in this entire fiasco.

If you havenā€™t, look it up. Our entire country is on the brink of collapse because the President and his ā€œadvisorsā€ couldnā€™t help but to try to profit off of this in some way.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What are you complaining about? Covid-19 is one of the smallest causes of death in America. It ranks down around number 14 or 15, I think. GET A GRIP MAN! (or woman or ....)

edit on 4/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

You do realize the death rate is wrong and the numbers are wrong, donā€™t you?

link   
a reply to: underwerks

Interesting !!

What "Company" are you referring to ? šŸ˜§

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent
Funny, I'm a businessman in an essential service and I've seen nary a hiccup in the workflow. You must not be that essential.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

So why does South Korea have 30 times fewer deaths then us and their economy is in better shape.

Nationalized HEALTH Care.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Who are you really? A-Dam Schiff? Maybe Fredo Cuomo?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Funny, I'm a businessman in an essential service and I've seen nary a hiccup in the workflow. You must not be that essential.

Wtf is suppose to mean? Right fish outta water there Marco..

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yep, theyā€™re not including deaths in care homes or in fact people dying at home.
edit on 16/4/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You sure about that? Quick check and heart disease kills on average 1800 a day. Covid is over 2000 a day right now and it would probably be a lot higher if not for measures that have been taken. reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Ditto here. In fact, the workload has increased since the shutdown.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What? It is quickly becoming the highest cause of death. But itā€™s all just a joke right? Not sure how many times you have moved the goalposts since this started, but Iā€™m sure it will continue.

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Yep, theyā€™re not including deaths in care homes or in fact people dying at home.

I'm going to call you a liar on that.

DeBlasio already admitted that they are "assuming" deaths by Covid and inflating the numbers.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Funny.. I work as a consultant to many of the largest companies in the world. Other than companies that are in retail food.. all are massively impacted. Even the ones in food are having issues as their demand shifts from commercial to retail.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

To you and everyone else who wont listen.

link
edit on 16-4-2020 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Trusting all these fictitious numbers and percentage rates are just a new tool for narcissistic sociopathic officials to make all their wet dreams come true. Unfortunately, just like the virus...there is no cure for that yet.

Maybe 6 months from now the picture will be painfully easier to understand.
But by then it may be too late for us to regain our country back.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

I'm going to call you a liar on that.

DeBlasio already admitted that they are "assuming" deaths by Covid and inflating the numbers.

Iā€™ve been called worse.

In the U.K we are not including these deaths and thousands are dying in care homes and at home. Fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join