It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Coronavirus national plan of action

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Rather than this chaotic confused, jackleg, no plan, no system operation going on in America what should be implemented is an intelligent scientific and experienced-based coronavirus cleanup. The key is to model the operation on what the 51 million populated nation of South Korea did to tackle the virus. They did massive testing and searched out the infected people to trace where the virus started.

South Korea’s coronavirus success

theweek.com...

Coronavirus national plan of action

So, rather than we look at this massive problem of a country of 328 million citizens with 50 individual states we can break down the American population into 6 superstates with only 54 million citizens apiece and align with the population of S Korea at 51 million.
Have a combination of states based on geographic closeness ranging from 8 to 12 dependent on arriving at a population of roughly 54 million in each superstate.

This will be a temporary operation and is to be totally disbanded after the complete eradication of the coronavirus from the American population. The superstate zone template can be re-enacted in future pandemics.

Immediately it brings the problem down to a manageable system with a systematic plan of action concentrating on purifying each superstate rather than 50 individual entities with a population of almost a quarter of a billion people.

Split the country into 6 superstate zones of roughly 54 million people from maybe 7 to 11 states in each superstate and have a czar for each superstate and a national czar.

A national czar will lead a task force to manage the superstate operation.
This IS NOT a political body but solely exists to deal with the pandemic AND WILL BE DISBANDED WHEN THE VIRUS IS GONE.

Here are the new superstate designations:

America:
NE
SE
Mw1
Mw2
SW
NW

Operational mode:

For example, the NE might have NY, NJ, Conn, Mass, Penn, Delaware, RI, VT, MAINE, AS LONG AS THEY REACH SOMEWHERE NEAR 54 MILLION.

The SE might have FL, ALA, WV, Virginia, DC, NC, SC, ALA, GEORGIA as long as it comes to about 54 million
Same thing for the other 4 superstate designations.
Methodology: Massive testing in each superstate and a scientific search for the sources of infected persons if possible, with crack teams of medics.
A virtual hospital network will exist in each superstate in order to facilitate the orderly operation of healing and treating ASAP infected citizens in each superstate.

It will be a massive effort to quickly determine the scope of the infected people in each superstate and the immediate, if necessary, treatment of people in the virtual hospital network that resides in each superstate.

THE KEY IS TESTING MASSIVELY IN EACH SUPERSTATE ZONE. Separating the sick from the well and getting the sick healed rapidly.
The good thing is some of the states have lessor infected people than others so the system will not be based on one state burdening another but only an easy and simple classification method that can render an unwieldy problem of 350 million people easier no more since now we can on one hand deal with the huge population systematically and zero in on a smaller group of people through the superstrates.

Superstates having 54 million population

6 Superstrate Czars

National Coronavirus Czar

Massive universal testing in each superstate to determine as fast as possible, in days not weeks all those in each superstate infected and to get them immediately quarantined and treated

Each superstate will set up through the recovered infected people a massive bank of blood group antibody to benefit superstate afflicted patients.

The Virtual Hospital Network system will have an orderly patient in patients out operation on a massive scale within each superstate because it will be based on the rapid and universal testing and immediate application of patient recovery.

We will have 6 successful S Koreas rather than a massive failing 50 state matrix of 328 million people.

Immediately it brings the problem down to a manageable system with a systematic plan of action concentrating on purifying each Super state rather than 50 individual entities with a population of almost a quarter of a billion people.

Temporary superstate political structure

President...Congress
Coronavirus Czar
6 superstate czars
50 Governors

As of now, unfortunately, it may be too late to enact this program.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hunger games 2020.

"...and we're here to help."

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I just found out that this Sunday it is becoming in effect a state law in my home state of PA, requiring us to have to wear masks in public under threat of arrest or something like that. Is this happening everywhere else too? Or is this another Tom Wolfe super ass hole move?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

For the best, yes, one should wear face protection for the time being. And, no, I don't think it was necessary to have a law like that. Common sense tells one to wear a mask these days. But then again, I've posted many times that common sense has gone out the window some time ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Doing the same thing in Australia and it is working.

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
There is a lot of crime in my area I like to see who is who around here.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: musicismagic
There is a lot of crime in my area I like to see who is who around here.

Yes, that is one drawback to enforcing everyone to wear a mask. But what can Americans do?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I just found out that this Sunday it is becoming in effect a state law in my home state of PA, requiring us to have to wear masks in public under threat of arrest or something like that. Is this happening everywhere else too? Or is this another Tom Wolfe super ass hole move?

And in PA, peak Chinese virus was 2 weeks ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
It seems to me that this governors making people desperate it’s not about safety it seems to be about control. I don’t buy it .

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Wolfe has never struck me as being ahead of the curve in "serious politics".
The other matter of wearing facemasks in pubic has been disconcerting. Lets just say going into a grocery store with a bandana tied around your face is unnerving for multiple reasons.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Sounds like a bureaucratic boondoggle to me. I'm more in support of the POTUS simply instructing the DOJ to start investigating states and cities that are violating their citizens' Rights and do so swiftly, placing any city or state found to be participating in these direct infringements of Constitutional Rights under federal control... and open the country up again, make the Constitution matter again.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wouldn’t public testing and said acknowledgment be a violation of HIPAA?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
According to the governor of California, there was a teleconference today between all the governors and the President and he basically told them to do whatever they need to do. So the governors will work out plans that make sense for their states and counties within their states. Governors are banding together in different regions where they have similar demographics to work collectively, the Pacific states, the Northeastern Seaboard states, and the midwest states have already formed these kinds of arrangements and that seems to make a lot of sense to me. There are lots of counties in states where the population density is low enough that people were already social distancing even before COVID19; they will probably get different rules than the people in big urban areas--as they should. Getting the workforce back to work will be a different problem in Houston than it will be in Silicon Valley, for example.

I think this is the best possible outcome; essentially, the President has admitted that he has no value to add to the process, so he is allowing those who can, to self organize. He will have some face-saving way to describe this of course, but at least he didn't give the problem to Jared to solve. reply to: Willtell

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
A guy at work went home sick and was gone for a little over a week. During that time it was asked if he had Coroney and it was said they can't say due to HIPPA. I don't know if they were pulling our leg or if they were telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This entire situation is political and not based on any health data. This is about government making an enormous power grab and the scared population going along with it. Government doesn't give back any power it takes, ever. At least, not willingly.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone is watching plan of action.
Jfc
Here we go.
"Here's our endless bureaucratic list of phases to get your your rights back. Phase 1 will last 2 weeks...governors will decide when phases start and stop!"
Phases 1,2,3,4................

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Watching the 3 phases plan caught the tail end of it sounded like they were lumping all influenza respiratory type illnesses together to easily track the data or did I hear incorrectly

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Watch Trump flounder on opening dates.
Cute.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Will be able to tell who the bad guys are by looking at who bad mouths and resists the plan.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Wouldn’t public testing and said acknowledgment be a violation of HIPAA?

Funny (hee hee, not ha ha) how the right of privacy, which the SCOTUS had ruled is a completely non-existent "right" that no American citizen has any legitimate expectation of, is defended aggressively during this alleged pandemic but actual enumerated Rights with long histories of SCOTUS verifying, guaranteeing, and uplifting are tossed aside like yesterday's trash in the name of fighting the alleged pandemic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join